Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Erotic attitudes

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's one of the few things in socionics which you can see in people's relationships pretty easily.
    This is true, although I still think there is nuances and variations between types and people's preferences- and in @Braingel 's subtype system thing I am a pseudo-LII IEI so I like a mixture of aggression and caretaker-ness. With aggression still holding more weight but it's there. But I don't really want or need a partner as aggressive as my IEI sister does, for example.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    Erotic attitudes are real, argue what you will whether they're part of specific functions or not. Fundamentally, if socionics has any merit in predicting ITR, then IEI's sure as hell should be victims and SLE's aggressors so that they're both happy together. It's one of the few things in socionics which you can see in people's relationships pretty easily.
    Let's agree to disagree then I think it is based on preferences that have nothing to do with Socionics...

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post

This is true, although I still think there is nuances and variations between types and people's preferences- and in @Braingel 's subtype system thing I am a pseudo-LII IEI so I like a mixture of aggression and caretaker-ness. With aggression still holding more weight but it's there. But I don't really want or need a partner as aggressive as my IEI sister, for example.
    I want a partner that is an aggressive caretaker too according to the descriptions but I'm SEI sooooooooooooooo... it doesn't hold up ;/

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There can be ILEs who aren't infantile btw out there... and aren't in need of care...

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    This is incorrect, both are oriented at meeting goals. Just in a different way... Also erotic attitudes aren't real, SEIs aren't caretakers or necessarily good at taking care of people physically, so their first inclination is not necessarily to help meet the needs of their partner...
    The definition of “Caregiver” is not limited to one specific interpretation of “care” such as meeting physical needs, which it seems you think is what I am saying.

ILE-SEI Infantile-Caregiver dynamic is definitely the most democratic of all - their needs are decided by them alone, unaffected by external perceptions of what their needs - emotional, mental, physical - “should” be. My dynamic is also Infantile-Caregiver, but this isn’t how it functions for my dyad. Base Si is more protective of resources, maybe even a bit selfish, which is a decent counterbalance to the tendency of base Ne to take advantage of care too freely given. Still, the ultimate goal of the Infantile/Caregiver pair is to adapt the world to harmonize with their personal experience of it. The Infantile broadens the horizons for it to happen (Ne ego), the Caregiver sets the tone of how it happens (Si ego).

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is true, although I still think there is nuances and variations between types and people's preferences- and in @Braingel 's subtype system thing I am a pseudo-LII IEI so I like a mixture of aggression and caretaker-ness. With aggression still holding more weight but it's there. But I don't really want or need a partner as aggressive as my IEI sister does, for example.
    Yeah I as well have some “alpha influence”, my pseudo being ESE. I posted earlier how I like 55% gentle, 45% harsh. I wonder if being raised by an ESE mother has anything do with this.

LII overall is too soft for me all the times, but there are some times and aspect where an LII can be very therapeutic on me.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    The definition of “Caregiver” is not limited to one specific interpretation of “care” such as meeting physical needs, which it seems you think is what I am saying.

ILE-SEI Infantile-Caregiver dynamic is definitely the most democratic of all - their needs are decided by them alone, unaffected by external perceptions of what their needs - emotional, mental, physical - “should” be. My dynamic is also Infantile-Caregiver, but this isn’t how it functions for my dyad. Base Si is more protective of resources, maybe even a bit selfish, which is a decent counterbalance to the tendency of base Ne to take advantage of care too freely given. Still, the ultimate goal of the Infantile/Caregiver pair is to adapt the world to harmonize with their personal experience of it. The Infantile broadens the horizons for it to happen, the Caregiver sets the tone of how it happens.
    Infantile gives Ne and caregiver makes Ne into one vision and one path. Setting the tone of how it happens is basically SEIs making Ne ideas hold up with reality... Sometimes the Ne ideas are incompatible with SEIs vision of the future and then the dynamic can break down... But Ne ideas can make SEIs visions better...

I'm not sure what you mean by resources though...?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still, the ultimate goal of the Infantile/Caregiver pair is to adapt the world to harmonize with their personal experience of it.
    Can you elaborate, please?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway maybe you should explain what you really mean @PinKDiGiT18 before you post some description like that since it definitely comes off that way... as if goals are not important to ILEs and SEIs...

Yeah anyways as I said, Infantile/Caregiver relationships can be oriented towards goals but in a different way. Maybe you simply don't understand how ILE-SEI duality works being EII...

Yeah anyway my ultimate ILE-SEI duality would look like this:

1. Support each other's goals and dreams and help give each other advice in those areas.
    2. ILE helps by regulating the practical and logical aspects of the relationship and I help with the emotional and feeling aspects of the relationship.
    3. ILE gives new ideas and SEI pokes holes in them to see if they stand up to reality so that ILE doesn't go away chasing windmills. SEI chooses which of ILEs ideas will be practically useful.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really don't do this consciously. People baby me. I can't express this enough. If you're actively seeking it out then I don't think you're an alpha.
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you elaborate, please?
    What promotes well-being and personal convenience generally takes precedence for the Infantile/Caregiver pair over the need to mobilize to achieve a perceived Ni goal in need of immediate action. For example, if there is a deadline that needs to be met, Ne and Si egos are more likely to alter their atmosphere for comfort to optimize their ability to work as opposed to dropping everything and working at full-force until they’ve finished. Ni and Se egos are more likely to ignore what they view as “minor” inconveniences for the sake of the goal that needs to be tended to. Not that Ne + Si egos will not do this, but that they prefer to consider their immediate needs first.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The mother influences your psyche heavily (a father fulfilling role of nurture can also), and so I wonder if the type of mother/primary nurturer, enmeshes the type of the child’s own.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@MissDucki doesn't try to be adorable, she just is adorable.

-Krishna

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What promotes well-being and personal convenience generally takes precedence for the Infantile/Caregiver pair over the need to mobilize to achieve a perceived Ni goal in need of immediate action. For example, if there is a deadline that needs to be met, Ne and Si egos are more likely to alter their atmosphere for comfort to optimize their ability to meet the deadline as opposed to dropping everything and working at full-force until they’ve finished. Ni and Se egos are more likely to ignore what they view as “minor” inconveniences for the sake of the goal that needs to be tended to.
    What do you even mean but altering the atmosphere for comfort? Well-being and personal convenience?

I think as SEI I know that I need to start working as soon as possible so I don't know where you are coming from. It's probably the benefaction and some issues I have that makes what you say incomprehensible and uncomfortable...

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suppose I would think the goal through before implementing it though... so I guess that's altering the atmosphere?

Or I suppose needing everything to be in order mentally beforehand is somewhat like that...

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What promotes well-being and personal convenience generally takes precedence for the Infantile/Caregiver pair over the need to mobilize to achieve a perceived Ni goal in need of immediate action. For example, if there is a deadline that needs to be met, Ne and Si egos are more likely to alter their atmosphere for comfort to optimize their ability to work as opposed to dropping everything and working at full-force until they’ve finished. Ni and Se egos are more likely to ignore what they view as “minor” inconveniences for the sake of the goal that needs to be tended to. Not that Ne + Si egos will not do this, but that they prefer to consider their immediate needs first.
    I guess asking you to be more specific will probably go nowhere... so... um...

Yeah just please don't say that Ne/Si valuers aren't oriented towards goals but needs because people can misinterpret that as something else... and saying well being and personal convenience is misleading as well

I would put it as the need to have all of your goals be towards something productive and thinking them through before implementing them, a delay.

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you even mean but altering the atmosphere for comfort? Well-being and personal convenience?

I think as SEI I know that I need to start working as soon as possible so I don't know where you are coming from. It's probably the benefaction and some issues I have that makes what you say incomprehensible and uncomfortable...
    Yes, also reminds me that there are four different Infantile-Caregiver dual pairs and my variety of Ne-Si dynamic may not make sense to you, and vice versa for me and ILE-SEI. I think the sense that you need to start working as soon as possible is heightened awareness of Ni because you may be Fe-subtype, but if the goal of wanting to work early is to be able to relax sooner, I think that is the type of Si adapting/altering of your pace/atmosphere I meant. The thought process of Victim-Aggressor (Ni-Se) could be, we gotta do this and get this out of the way so we can get to the next thing!

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, also reminds me that there are four different Infantile-Caregiver dual pairs and my variety of Ne-Si dynamic may not make sense to you, and vice versa for me and ILE-SEI. I think the sense that you need to start working as soon as possible is awareness of Ni because you may be Fe-subtype, but if the goal of wanting to work early is to be able to relax sooner, I think that is the type of adapting/altering of your pace/atmosphere I meant. The thought process of Victim-Aggressor (Ni-Se) could be, we gotta do this and get this out of the way!
    What the actual... no the fucking goal of wanting to work early is not to relax sooner

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for being abrasive just I'm tired of you misunderstanding me seemingly

See work can be fun actually it's just that I have trouble bringing myself to the current moment to work because of depression @PinKDiGiT18 , not that I just want to lounge around and do nothing lol...

Basically I want to spend most of my day working towards my goals which involve activities that I enjoy doing

I can hesitate to set plans so there is no time wasted like say I want to set times of learning Russian in a method that will ensure I learn it on time to get to where I want to go on time...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha: sorry you're not an SEI

-Krishna

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    Alpha: sorry you're not an SEI
    Is this directed at me? probably

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

ahahha ehhh eheh *wheezes*

oh my but I will prove to everyone that I am one

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this directed at me? probably

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

ahahha ehhh eheh *wheezes*

I wasn't thinking of you when I posted it, but it can be if you want

oh my but I will prove to everyone that I am one

I wasn't thinking of you when I posted it, but it can be if you want

-Krishna

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What the actual... no the fucking goal of wanting to work early is not to relax sooner
    Sorry for being abrasive just I'm tired of you misunderstanding me seemingly

See work can be fun actually it's just that I have trouble bringing myself to the current moment to work because of depression @PinKDiGiT18 , not that I just want to lounge around and do nothing lol...

Basically I want to spend most of my day working towards my goals which involve activities that I enjoy doing

I can hesitate to set plans so there is no time wasted like say I want to set times of learning Russian in a method that will ensure I learn it on time to get to where I want to go on time...
    I notice that your interpretation of socionics seems primarily based on your personal subjective experience. Since your young you're young & dislike extroversion, how much interaction/experience do you have with others to test the legitimacy of your views? You seemingly buy your boyfriend's certain opinions of you maybe cause he validates what you really want to believe about yourself.
    Maybe you're defensive cause your self-image & limited experience are being challenged so, rather than point a finger at Pinkdigit, consider learning better cause she's been nothing but considerate of you & you're accusing of her of the opposite

Tldr:. Your view of reality & factual reality might not be congruent. Have the patience & humility to accept possible discrepancies & consider doing the necessary work it takes to align them

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    I notice that your interpretation of socionics seems primarily based on your personal subjective experience. Since your young you're young & dislike extroversion, how much interaction/experience do you have with others to test the legitimacy of your views? You seemingly buy your boyfriend's certain opinions of you maybe cause he validates what you really want to believe about yourself.
    Maybe you're defensive cause your self-image & limited experience are being challenged so, rather than point a finger at Pinkdigit, consider learning better cause she's been nothing but considerate of you & you're accusing of her of the opposite

Tldr:. Your view of reality & factual reality might not be congruent. Have the patience & humility to accept possible discrepancies & consider doing the necessary work it takes to align them
    I know I shouldn't be so harsh... I get that she is trying to be considerate, but I just want to be understood here... She is just trying to understand me from a typology perspective and her own, where mistakes are bound to be made... And I guess sometimes it feels like an uphill battle here because of all the stereotypes that have been going around... So perceptions will be slow to change and that I should be a little more patient and calm when correcting people... Patience is probably something I should work on to become more mature...

I don't like being extroverted at all so learning ITRs will be slow... I mean my view of reality is just that I do not have 4D Ni but 4D Si instead, factual reality is out of hand to me as I can't obviously objectively see my type from an outside perspective.

I don't buy my boyfriend's views on what Si is at all, and it's not because he validates what I really want to believe about myself. I type myself SEI simply because I do not have 4D Ni base and have not shown signs of it throughout my life. He doesn't validate anything I wish to believe about myself except for saying I am good at writing. Si is not as the descriptions here say, and I intend to one day correct them...

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know I shouldn't be so harsh... I get that she is trying to be considerate, but I just want to be understood here... She is just trying to understand me from a typology perspective and her own, where mistakes are bound to be made... And I guess sometimes it feels like an uphill battle here because of all the stereotypes that have been going around... So perceptions will be slow to change and that I should be a little more patient and calm when correcting people... Patience is probably something I should work on to become more mature...

I don't like being extroverted at all so learning ITRs will be slow... I mean my view of reality is just that I do not have 4D Ni but 4D Si instead, factual reality is out of hand to me as I can't obviously objectively see my type from an outside perspective.

I don't buy my boyfriend's views on what Si is at all, and it's not because he validates what I really want to believe about myself. I type myself SEI simply because I do not have 4D Ni base and have not shown signs of it throughout my life. He doesn't validate anything I wish to believe about myself except for saying I am good at writing. Si is not as the descriptions here say, and I intend to one day correct them...
    I personally read IEI in your replies but I have no legit proof & to there are probably cooler aspects of your personality worth discussing anyway.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I just remember this clip and I want to include it in this thread. It can be debated whether it is more caregiver/infantile or aggressor/victim. I am curious what you may think. Just maybe we can interpret some scenes with erotic attitudes possibly. Either way, I love it. The characters had some time to get to know each other beforehand and Harry is Charlotte's divorce layer. If a man ever did what Harry did in the clip, I would exactly react like Charlotte

Edit: If someone can explain to me how you guys are able to add like the full YouTube video without providing a link, that would be fully appreciated!

Edit 2: Thank you @Adam Strange and @myresearch! you guys rocks!
    Last edited by MissDucki; 07-18-2021 at 01:37 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Act like a child to gain a person's love - that's what @Tim surface expression would be of his sister and I both of us being EII.

In more terms I basically do it all- I work full time, am a full time mom, i have my own hobbies and interests, I have a tendency to be both stoic and a melting exhausted goo that speeds out on the table and can't hold form and shape. i just like a gentle love, something like sitting on the couch and having my arm softly rubbed as i am kissed and being told nice things which I have! Doesn't last as long as I wanted to. If only time would stop and this could last a while longer. You may understand how someone melting into you feels on the skin and heart. Maybe it's a way of liking affection from the right person

Infantile
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-18-2021 at 12:07 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    https://youtu.be/LFmbNP-nB84

Okay, I just remember this clip and I want to include it in this thread. It can be debated whether it is more caregiver/infantile or aggressor/victim. I am curious what you may think. Just maybe we can interpret some scenes with erotic attitudes possibly. Either way, I love it. The characters had some time to get to know each other beforehand and Harry is Charlotte's divorce layer. If a man ever did what Harry did in the clip, I would exactly react like Charlotte

Edit: If someone can explain to me how you guys are able to add like the full YouTube video without providing a link, that would be fully appreciated!
    @MissDucki, to add a full YouTube video instead of simply linking it, first copy the URL of the video, then open a new post and click your mouse at the point in the post where you want the video to appear (Before or after or in the middle of text) and then click on the green "film strip" icon on the bar at the top of the box. The icon should be second from the right. When the popup window opens, paste your URL into the space and click OK.

Incidentally, the two people in the video that you linked seemed introverted to me and the seduction scene did nothing for me, although his approach might be distantly similar to my own. I often just tell a woman that I want to have sex with her, once we've reached a certain point.

To give more detail, I'll watch her eyes, and if she seems to be open to the idea, I'll approach her with a hug and then a kiss, and if the kiss goes well, then hands under her clothes and then I'll tell her that I want to do more with her.

On first viewing the video, I thought that they were both ILI, but upon second viewing, I could see her as SEI and him as ILE.
    He seems to be logically begging her for attention by laying out his case rationally (but enthusiastically) and she is the one who takes control of the situation by approaching him and pushing him onto the bed.

TBH, that NEVER happened to me with my Caregiver SLI ex-wife, but I'm not an Infantile, and I could definitely imagine that scene in the video playing out between a Caregiver SEI and an Infantile ILE.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @MissDucki, to add a full YouTube video instead of simply linking it, first copy the URL of the video, then open a new post and click your mouse at the point in the post where you want the video to appear (Before or after or in the middle of text) and then click on the green "film strip" icon on the bar at the top of the box. The icon should be second from the right. When the popup window opens, paste your URL into the space and click OK.

Incidentally, the two people in the video that you linked seemed introverted to me and the seduction scene did nothing for me, although his approach might be distantly similar to my own. I often just tell a woman that I want to have sex with her, once we've reached a certain point.

To give more detail, I'll watch her eyes, and if she seems to be open to the idea, I'll approach her with a hug and then a kiss, and if the kiss goes well, then hands under her clothes and then I'll tell her that I want to do more with her.

On first viewing the video, I thought that they were both ILI, but upon second viewing, I could see her as SEI and him as ILE.
    He seems to be logically begging her for attention by laying out his case rationally (but enthusiastically) and she is the one who takes control of the situation by approaching him and pushing him onto the bed.

TBH, that NEVER happened to me with my Caregiver SLI ex-wife, but I'm not an Infantile, and I could definitely imagine that scene in the video playing out between a Caregiver SEI and an Infantile ILE.

Thank you! I will give it a try! I will click the little film strip icon and add the url to it:

If it doesn't work, please blame my Te-PoLR

Edit: I got it..MUHAHAHAHAH THANKS!

There are more clips of them on youtube that I have seen. I just don't know if I show post more for an analysis. I just posted this specific video as it spoke to me and focuses on a more direct viewing of erotic attitudes.

I like your take. I kinda figured it may appear more of the aggressive/victim erotic style but I may be wrong. It seems that the victim/aggressor style tends to focus more on non-verbal reactions then verbal reactions. While it may seem that the caregiver is more verbal reactions then non-verbal reactions.
    I relate to what I have bold-ed heavily. I respond really well to that. Enthusiastic rational case pleading with me taking the lead is *perfect*

I do think Delta seems to have a bit of a different caregiver/victim style. My mom is an SLI and i've had infantile delta friends and they seem to respond a bit differently then I do. Same how the Gamma victim/aggressor style is a little different from Beta.
    Last edited by MissDucki; 07-18-2021 at 01:38 PM.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post

That scene made me thought of SEI-IEE dynamic.

PS: If you insert https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFmbNP-nB84 instead of https://youtu.be/LFmbNP-nB84, it should work.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going to add some more clips cause I CAN NOW

I find these videos interesting too in regards to their characters.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This article breaks down the erotic attitudes as they differ between quadra...

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...otic-Attitudes

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    I don’t entirely understand what they mean by outside sexuality
    Outside sexuality probably refers to the intellectual realm that's mental rather anything concrete or physical

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    That scene made me thought of SEI-IEE dynamic.

PS: If you insert https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFmbNP-nB84 instead of https://youtu.be/LFmbNP-nB84, it should work.
    Judging by the amount of body is used by him I do not think he is infantile...

Ne egos give very distinct sniffing and leaning around the place orienteering in the environment because they usually do not trust in sight alone.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    But would this not be any intuitive type though
    they assign this quality to delta STs (even though I’ve read lit that says LSEs are conscious of their sexual attraction, but not as much their feelings)
    Si is an internal state. It doesn't favor aggressive sexuality but tender touching & the sentimentality they likely provide for them

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    Then add a bit of Ne-playfulness then u get infantile vibes, eh?
    I dunno. I don't have Si-ego

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@MissDucki ... just watched your Sex in the City video thing.

Weird. I didn't expect her to pounce on him like that! I thought it was going to be a SEI/LIE conflictor situation where she rebuffs his advances and scolds him and angrily walks out. I was actually surprised and my Ni didn't see it coming whoa! That might be kinda what dual-seeking Ne is like sometimes?

See, Ni doesn't know *everything.*

And being so gay and homoerotic I'm obviously a bad judge of character of what women really want sexually.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@BandD

Honestly, I am a straight up sucker if a guy is direct with his words in regards to his advances. Especially when I am feeling 'vulnerable' as Charlotte wasn't expecting Harry to still find her attractive in her glasses as she feels self conscious wearing them and doesn't view her in her glasses as 'sexy'. You can see his logical reasoning but that emotional depth behind his words that just mph! <3
    If there was a guy who knew me for sometime and was like "MissDucki, I think you are intelligent, cute and incredibly sexy. I have been dying to get my hands on you for the longest time. I want to lock you down and take you to bed. What does it take?" ....... I am basically puddy. Especially if I wasn't expecting it and I was feeling vulnerable in myself at the moment and he still says that. You got me. I am now officially smitten lol. I don't think a lot of ILE really tell you how they feel but, when they do with logical reason and you can feel the emotion behind the words, I find it very attractive. Edit: I find infantile's have this "I don't care, I want it anyway and I am going to take it" aspect to them that I also find attractive. Its endearing.

Lol, no Ni, doesn't see everything but I still trust it least Ive had enough Ni friends that seem to prove me wrong and 'predict' so to speak. I don't understand the Ni wave length but I know my friends are masters so I trust them in regards to understanding and utilizing it with ease and precision more then me.
    Last edited by MissDucki; 07-22-2021 at 02:23 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@MissDucki ... just watched your Sex in the City video thing.

Weird. I didn't expect her to pounce on him like that! I thought it was going to be a SEI/LIE conflictor situation where she rebuffs his advances and scolds him and angrily walks out. I was actually surprised and my Ni didn't see it coming whoa! That might be kinda what dual-seeking Ne is like sometimes?

See, Ni doesn't know *everything.*

And being so gay and homoerotic I'm obviously a bad judge of character of what women really want sexually.

I'm not SEI, but my impression of SEIs is that they are sexier and more forward (in a "nice" way) than any other type. But they only turn this on in the presence of the usually inert and clueless ILEs. Otherwise, their energy just goes into being "Fe-nice" to strangers.

It's kind of interesting for me to compare them to ESIs. SEIs seem "light-sexy" and more playful, while ESIs seem "heavier" and more direct, like ESIs say, "Well, do you want to do this right now?" in a kind of demanding way, while SEIs seem to be more like, "Let me smother you with this ornamentation while feeding you cupcakes." It's the difference between an Aggressor and a Caregiver approach.

That's my impression, but then, I'm sitting way over here on the other side of the table and I can't see things that well, when they are that far away.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Honestly, I am a straight up sucker if a guy is direct with his words in regards to his advances. Especially when I am feeling 'vulnerable' as Charlotte wasn't expecting Harry to still find her attractive in her glasses as she feels self conscious wearing them and doesn't view her in her glasses as 'sexy'. You can see his logical reasoning but that emotional depth behind his words that just mph! <3
    Yes I think that is sexy too when you are insecure about something the other person actually finds hot or doesn't care. It makes u feel safe and really even in aggressor/victim sex there needs to be a level of safety and trust for it to happen.

And the scene also made me think of the saying 'Alpha f*cks or Beta bucks' and he had the Beta bucks lol.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast