So they can use the money to build the ILEs latest inventions

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    "Optimistic nihilism views the belief that there is no underlying meaning to life from a perspective of hope. It’s not that we’re doomed to live in a meaningless universe–it’s that we get the chance to experience ourselves and the universe we share. The optimistic nihilist looks at a world lacking meaning and purpose and sees the opportunity to create their own.

Existentialism - A philosophical theory or approach which emphasizes the existence of the individual person as a free and responsible agent determining their own development through acts of the will."

It's pretty close to existentialism there, I would say however that my version of beliefs is like this:

People make choices based on observations and/or feelings, those choices then affect everything around them. Like the Ray Bradbury story about time travel and the butterfly. Each choice matters greatly for the outcome. And I do not believe actually in living only for yourself, but rather trying to make choices so that others can feel meaning in their lives. You shouldn't just create meaning for yourself but for others, and maybe not meaning but pleasant experiences. And not only pleasant experience and meaning, but to buy as much time as possible for the human race to live and progress before we die.

I do not know the name of this philosophy however...

Oh wait and there may or may not be a God controlling this world, but that is currently unclear to me.

So like expanded Optimistic Nihilism with Agnosticism where I go back and forth from believing in God to this.

And oh wait another thought came into my head, the most important thing humans have is willpower of the soul.

As I writer, I believe humans can write their own destiny if they try very, very, hard they can beat all odds.

So that's why there are "dark horse" and fighting themes when I write or dream.
    I believe that destiny is prewritten but after suffering from a doomed destiny, I believe life grants you the power to cowrite destiny with its forces from there. I believe the dark era is necessary to become conscious to the malleability of destiny. You are subservient to reality until you prove that you can take over, everything you conquer (not always through outright aggressive force...I never have to take it there) is subservient to you. This is a good and a bad thing, but we collectively remember the bad things coming from this at large. How the Beta complex is explained is pretty much the truth of life for me; I believe it’s reinforced by my feelings that Deltas are not in tune with reality (coming from someone who frequently does not live in reality, I am aware of this-).

God would either be Delta or Beta if It was real but It is not, and if It is real after all, I will not choose to believe so. I can see a case of DA cognition* in you (I pick up on some patterns we both try to work with, though not in the same way).

*Dialectical-Algorithmic - ENFj, INTp, ESTj, ISFp
    • Final Cause - What is it being made for?
    • What purpose does the universe serve?

I carry the notion that these 4 types work with the same or similar concepts but believes each other one is doing it all wrong.
    Last edited by flames; 04-24-2021 at 11:02 PM. Reason: word
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And that's the difference between SEI and EIE, I do not believe that destiny is already prewritten, just that others try to write your own destiny for you and that you must work against them. In order to do this you must be consciously aware of what you want your own destiny to be and how others work against you, yes.

This usually comes after a "dark era" yes, usually when one has hit rock bottom or a very depressive state and begun to look back at their choices and wonder about their own future.

The world repeats certain cycles and patterns, and it is hard for things to evolve into better states but quite possible.

Just let's take the french revolution as an example, people didn't take a real stand to change their future until everything went to complete shit and everyone was starving because of the very incompetent king.

Russian revolution? Same thing, monarchy lasted many years until people started taking cues from other European countries and ideologies, after a slow start to the Industrial Revolution and major failings of the system.

So in a way it is a mini-revolution of your own self, you finally reflect deeply when everything gets terrible and then you start a revolution of your own self into a new system of your choosing. Before you were just following everyone else's choice of destiny for you.

There is probably only one destiny we can't rewrite, and that is our death and the extinction of the human race.

But otherwise go nuts.

Maybe I'm a Lion
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lucid dreaming

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flirting lol (Lip licking, poking, muscle flexing, mimicking, singing love songs). Having a princess melt-down when someone doesn’t like the flirting..bizarre.

Saying the word ‘bizarre’.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 06-28-2021 at 07:23 AM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the one person I know who could be SEI basically buys clothes, uses them for a while then sells them on e-bay. Has her own style, very good at making outfits. She also buys very expensive natural oil essences for health and probably because they smell nice. She likes cars, driving, especially luxurious Audis. Her husband resells cars, so she gets to drive plenty of variety cars.

She absolutely hates to cook or clean (lazy), but is always game when it comes to trying new interesting foods other ppl made.

I swear she should have become a perfume tester.. her nose is like that of a bloodhound's.

100% motherly material, has 2 kinds, loves them very much. She is kinda "light" and easy going, chill, down to earth and pleasant.
    Last edited by SGF; 04-27-2021 at 11:00 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Making IEIs laugh (seriously)

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know if I can call these hobbies since I don't do some of them often. I like to read, write stories, draw and watch movies. I would like to have hobbies such as gardening, playing some sport or something physical but I just don't have the energy for them.
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Well, we’re not interacting in real life, so that’s not a problem.

Some SEIs are pretty terrific in real life. I work with one. I keep our relationship good by not interacting with her any more than is strictly necessary. I told her that’s the reason I never set foot in her office, and she’s cool with that.

I met an SEI from here for lunch once. She was very nice and super-intelligent and that was the longest, most painful lunch I’ve ever had. Lol. So you are right about that.

I AM on a quest to find a fair maiden. I’ve tried the rest and I want the best.

As for enjoying reading random posts, I have 4D Ne, but I only use it for jokes and entertainment.
    What did you find painful about having lunch with an SEI?

TIM
    6w7 sp/sx 639
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t have any...
    If they ever tryna neck, I'll put my foot up in your caca
    Call your mama and your papa
    Like I'm finna take your dadda
    Turn that bitch into a soccer ball and rocka, rocka, rocka (brrr)
    Get into it like a suit
    And fuck a stack up like a broker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12