Thread: What are these functions? discourse's type

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What are these functions? discourse's type

Long it has bothered me. It sometimes makes me wander if i really know my type. Here it goes; what function might it be?

It's me we're talking about. I well know how long does it take to do something, f.e if i walk end of the street and back, then i will spend right amount time until the bus comes. It's easy for me to tell what emotions i will pass through: i'll have to wait and it will make me feel hurry in the beginning, but in the end i'll feel exhausted and i know it will take a long time so my ideas will run out and i will start to feel bored. I know when it's good time to do something: right now it's good to rest, but i will feel hungry after a while so after the break i should eat and it will make me feel good.

I get those ideas. Businessprojects in my head. It's easy for me to come up with an original project or enterprize which will catch fire and grow into big thing. I take something from one thing and something from another and in the end i have a invented a trend.I could be a trend starter or the runner of an organisation. I know who is good for something and that is should mention him/her his/her talents and lead her for achieving what they offer or where is a good place for her in net of a project and also telling where his or her place is in life, f.e she is a good therapist and should learn to be one and this will make her fameous and happy. I could start an project and be the boss in it. And i also have good sence of humor, i'm always joking around and i'm never serious (i 'm only serious when i feel sad), sometimes i even bother other with that.

Here are the basics. I'm sorry if i was too egocentrical somehow with that, but i came from a meating and i 'm always enthusiastic and energetic when, which kind of makes me too selfcentered- it was business as usual (my future job). But i'm calmed down now.

So, dear reader, i'm counting on you to understand what i'm living trough and i'm hoping that you would be so kind and intelligent to tell me what functions might these be? I would like to take a look into this and you have the change to understand something with me.

Read through! OK! Now comment that last posting you have read about.

Semiotical process

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this function is Other options would be Te+Ni, but ENTJ and INTP types are little bit different. They talk like:''My face has become iced or today, can you imagine, even a person like me, can have his little time of his own in day light.'' My writing style is not that at all.
    Semiotical process

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My thoughts

This kind of flow of consciousness approach is quite enchanting but I do not quite know what to make of it. The way we observe each other's minds is like trying to explain what happens in a black box: we see the input that goes in and the output that comes out but often we have no more than the faintest idea of what goes on inside. Neither are there any direct objective methods of observing and comparing each other's flow of thoughts and the individual experience of being. Just trying to consciously observe our thoughts is, more likely than not, going to influence the way we think. Yet the process of thinking is so very central to our nature as humans that it would deserve the keenest interest.

From my personal point of view I remember how I as a child sometimes wondered if I was somehow locked inside my head and the real me was just somehow and rather temporarily observing myself and my physical precense, or how my memory seemt to almost randomly record some events and thoughts most vividly and equally unexplainably erase others. Thus I wondered if I would happen to remember, or could be able to consciously memorize, this particular moment and these very thoughts a year, ten or twenty, from now, or if I were to visit myself a few years ago in the past what advice I might give myself or what discussions we might have or conversely whether my older self would suddenly pop up for a visit and would I then even recognize this latter-day reincarnation, or whether I could be certain that all the other people were real and not just figments of my imagination who might suddenly disappear, or if indeed the whole world was real and I might suddenly wake up in "the real world" and what it might then be like.

Sometimes I woke up terrified after a frigteningly realistic nigtmare and I thought it could be a great relief if I could always know that it is just a dream and I need not be afraid so I decided that when in any doubt I could always pinch myself to make sure I was fully conscious and in controll of my body. I noticed the limitations of this method after I had felt the slight pain of my pinch and thus achieved certainty that I was indeed awake only to wake up and notice it had all been a dream afterall. Then I stopped pinching myself and accepted that I may never know with absolute certainty and I better stop this way of thinking before I go crazy. Gradually my dreams also seized to feel quite as realistic or maybe I just learnt not to remember them. Interesting as these thoughts were somehow the topics did not quite seem suitable for public discussion. I was a very self-centered child... Later I discovered science fiction and philosophy and felt relieved to know that most of the questions had been addressed many times before by brighter minds than mine.

I think typing in socionics is to some extent complicated by some of the types being descriped in a more favourable light than others. ENTP in particular seems to be a very popular type, perhaps also because their duals, ISFPs, are usually quite easy to get on with. Just reading your posts I would not rule out INFP, or many other types either. If you have difficulties concentrating it could be due to some malfunction of the brain beyond the theoretical framework of Socionics which could make discovering your true type very difficult, or maybe you just have been going through hard times, or perhaps you could be in love - love can cause the strangest things...