Thread: Duality IRL Phone Call (Delta)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Duality IRL Phone Call (Delta)

Have been in a glorious partnership with a LSE man who is 10x more mature than me, has a completely different cultural background, and we struggle with language barrier 12% of the time. It's been almost one year and I think I can confirm duality under certain conditions??

I'm 27 almost 28. He is 29 going on 30. Our first "loves" were both our supervisors- for him ILI: 2 years with no sex and only financial support (woah) and for self SEE: 3 years with cheating, manipulation, physical/ psychological no-gos~

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been watching, observing, reading, and learning from this website for a long ass time. Theory has been a very powerful tool IME, however, the experience of building a relationship with him has gradually changed my life for the better.

The past 4 years have been huge for growth as well as heartache. I met this man when I had pretty much given up on finding a compatible person... also during the early part of the pandemic... we were both down and out.

In a recent call, he said, "Dynamic duo would be much better (than duality)". It's certainly not the most thrilling conversation, but it is a real conversation.
    Last edited by sojourn; 05-19-2021 at 12:46 PM. Reason: tipsy penmanship had to go, so edited