TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tesla

Fantastic story.

He's a nature man. Afraid of pearls. Eidetic memory. What else?

Almost died, several times. Never married. Probably not victim or aggressor. Best friends with Mark Twain. Used an earthquake machine to relieve Twain's bowels.

Famous inventor. Hated Edison. Blamed Mark Twain's work for his recovery from illness. What else? Graduated a year early from college. Perfected his first year college school.
    Took it personally when his father made a joke about it. Gambled all his money away, made it back, gambling, gave it to his family, because obviously he ought not be trusted. "conquered his passion there". Burnt himself out. Never graduated college. Faked his death to avoid shame.
    Worked as a draftsman. Suffered a nervous breakdown. Returned home because he didn't have a residence permit. Taught school.

He was an electrician. Did that kind of thing. Then somebody noticed him, and he go put into engineering. Yada yada. Source wikipedia and other trivia I learned over the years.

Literally insane, probably about as much as me. Go figure. What is his type.

Oh yeah, he hated the edison period, saying they mocked him for his edumacation. Ironic in today's period.

Anything else? I forget. Got sidetracked on sunspots and predicting coronal mass ejections. If you have a way, please do tell.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nikola Tesla - INTP Huxley

This is the comment you are looking for

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    Nikola Tesla - INTP Huxley
    lol Huxley

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tesla every IEE's dual --> SLI
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    lol Huxley
    Thomas Huxley - INTP Huxley

This is the comment you are looking for

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joke is I actually searched up nikolai tesla on this forum. Also forgot to make a poll. Good.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm grateful to Nikola Tesla for his inventions. I often use his methods in my work, and it helps me. I work as a forensic locksmith, and sometimes I have to deal with the Tesla machine (a genius invention of Elon Musk, containing inventions of Nikola Tesla). By the way, in case you are wondering, forensic locksmithing is a new field. It's safe to say that owning a Tesla doesn't have to worry about your car getting stolen. Even I, being a locksmith, can't just pick a Tesla lock. The owner of this car can always find out where his car is.
    Last edited by seemedkidc; 10-12-2022 at 06:14 PM.