Thread: Lmao yuo can now type me off a slightly edited textdump I wrote earlier this year for school if you want to

TIM
    currently, ILE-Ne
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Lmao yuo can now type me off a slightly edited textdump I wrote earlier this year for school if you want to

I don't even understand what I wrote, did I write this? Am I okay? Did the teacher freak out at how much I wrote in response to a few simple questions? Poor teacher, she probably only wanted a brief introduction of myself. But whatever.

I took what I wanted to say and dumped it in a google doc because the text box on the form stopped working, then I copied and pasted it back. what i wrote is still in that doc.

im posting it now for fun, also because I can, and also because I know for a fact that some time in the future I will regret posting it. 'specially because it's a forum i'm inactive as shAt on
    -
    I feel that it is nice of people to interact with me. When I talk to someone, smile at someone, no matter how small the interaction or how far the figurative distance, I know that this may impact how I think and what I feel in subtle ways, and eventually, perhaps I too have taken part in the formation of the thoughts, and thus the very being of another human. I am glad that people, with their rich lives and complex problems, get to experience the joys and learn from the troubles of this, though not perfect, but wonderful world, and share the insights that they have obtained.
    I am the eldest child. I only have one younger brother. He is pretty annoying, but, alright, at least I am not cramped up with a large group of siblings or sitting alone as the only child. He's similar to me, but also the opposite... Both of us are loud, annoying and messy and occasionally like causing problems for laughs, but everything else is the inverse. He's sporty, I'm not, he's popular amongst his classmates and socially aware, I'm not, he irritates the sh*t out of our parents, I don't, he's competitive, I just couldn't bring myself to care enough.
    I don't know what to say I like other than wasting time on social media.
    I've been into personality theories since late Dec 2019. I guess you could call it a hobby, though for hobbies you actually need to do things. I could name a few off the top of my head: the MBTI (letter edition), the MBTI (function edition), the Enneagram, Socionics (a real brain twister to understand trust me), the Big Five (trait systems are boring bleh), the four temperaments (have you heard of the DiSC assessment or the first and last letters in the MBTI? yea that... in a rough sense), Attitudinal Psyche (a real brain twister to spell trust me lmao), and Neurotyping. (literally just a coordinate system with lines drawn on it)
    It's been like one whole year learning to understand all this and I don't know what to do with it or apply it. I build entire worlds in my head based upon typology, but I don't think anyone would understand it if I wrote it all out so I just... leave it.
    If you want to find out more about this stuff you could look it up lmao.
    I change interests every once in a while. I normally estimate the general topic of obsession to last about 1.5 years, but I don't really know. Last one was about history and politics and nations and stuff. Reaaallly obsessed with that. I think it helped my worldbuilding abilities. Does this one help my character writing abilities? Sweet! I'm unintentionally training to be a writer!
    One of the stories I conceptualised (I never actually write them) was one where the countries were characters. These countries experience invasions and wars with their equivalent of physical pain and injury, economic downturn as a contagious sickness, revolutions are like some kind of life-threatening vicious horrifying cancer but like, worse because they're probably also considered your child... The countries percieve and view the world like organisms- humans are like cells to them, the cause of their consciousness as a collective, but a single one is pretty expendable. They live and die, and their form is the land they reside on, the knowledge available to them is limited to the knowledge of their citizens and government, the important day-to-day things that people have to do like biological processes generally unaware to them, international communication like speaking feels to them rather telepathical. The story takes the perspective of a fictional country, because I was too chicken to use a real one.
    I enjoy sitting down and just thinking of these sort of things. Don't really know what to do with them either.
    Sorry if you don't get it lmao, no one does.
    Last edited by heptayooooooo; 04-12-2021 at 08:47 AM. Reason: oh my goodness what's up with the formating

TIM
    currently, ILE-Ne
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

of course you'd plug your thread lmao

edit: post not thread