Results 1 to 34 of 34

Thread: Gestapo Nazi psychopaths!

  1. #1
    Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    eastern U.S.
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Posts
    3,215
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Gestapo Nazi psychopaths!

    This pastor gave me such a lift. I am so glad he recorded this!

    "Out, Nazi, out! Out!"

    [2 min. 20 seconds] https://stateofthenation.co/?p=58950\
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........


    "Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

    .
    .
    .


  2. #2
    Ксеркс, царь царей xerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Miniluv
    Posts
    6,899
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How can sex-trafficking pedophiles be running the government when they're all running the church?
    Last edited by xerx; 04-09-2021 at 02:19 AM.

  3. #3
    Cool it with the anti-Grenitic remarks bucko! Grendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    TIM
    B I T C H
    Posts
    2,204
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oy gevalt!

  4. #4
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    oy gevalt!
    Last edited by SGF; 04-09-2021 at 07:42 AM.

  5. #5

    Default

    Nice that you gave yourself a lift

  6. #6
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,303
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh yeah this made the national headlines.

    I think this pastor is stupid. I think the attendees are stupid as well.

    But, I stand behind the sentiment. Fight the Establishment. Its to bad this guy now has tens of thousands of dollars in fines and fees.

    BTW, covid doesn't spread through touch. Only through airborne breath. All the heavy sanitizing surfaces only effects was slowing and stopping the spread of influenza.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,883
    Mentioned
    1182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    There is no basis to think there was more psychopaths than in CIA or other similar places.
    Political system of principle inequality, where interests of a minority is set above most people, with income classes as capitalism is based on psychopathy ideology and is ruled by psychopathic aristocracy. Capitalism is based on individualism and hence satanism and hate to people.
    USA allows officially even tortures. in 21 century with all that "human rights" propaganda.

    Hithlerism was created by capitalistic aristocracies, including of USA and Britain, to fight against humanistic communism. Hithlerism same as capitalism is about inequality of the majority of people in the value to live. Hithlerism is national level liberalism. USA and capitalistic countries live by similar principles as hithlerism and just lie about other. Racism is secondary there, just a was simpler way to explain nationalism, especially to low educated people as was most of them in those time. Even nationalism was not the main in hithlerism - the main was the idea about special "super-people" - a minority interests of which should be set above the majority. There is not principle ideas difference between liberalism/capitalism and hithlerism. Marx described hithlerism as imperialism.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Limbo
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    There is no basis to think there was more psychopaths than in CIA or other similar places.
    Political system of principle inequality, where interests of a minority is set above most people, with income classes as capitalism is based on psychopathy ideology and is ruled by psychopathic aristocracy. Capitalism is based on individualism and hence satanism and hate to people.
    USA allows officially even tortures. in 21 century with all that "human rights" propaganda.

    Hithlerism was created by capitalistic aristocracies, including of USA and Britain, to fight against humanistic communism. Hithlerism same as capitalism is about inequality of the majority of people in the value to live. Hithlerism is national level liberalism. USA and capitalistic countries live by similar principles as hithlerism and just lie about other. Racism is secondary there, just a was simpler way to explain nationalism, especially to low educated people as was most of them in those time. Even nationalism was not the main in hithlerism - the main was the idea about special "super-people" - a minority interests of which should be set above the majority. There is not principle ideas difference between liberalism/capitalism and hithlerism. Marx described hithlerism as imperialism.
    Thank you so much for this. In place of one Nazism we got another. If we cheer on our military and the CIA simply because they're the "good guys"--but neglect the torture, rape, and murder of millions in the international community they enact--then all talk of upholding human rights is vapid lip-service. The mechanisms by which we work are startlingly similar, if not nearly the same in some cases, to how H*tlerism operated.

  9. #9
    Enlightened Hedonist Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,367
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's a shame the Catholic Church did little at best to help fight the actual Nazis.

  10. #10
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    It's a shame the Catholic Church did little at best to help fight the actual Nazis.
    H!tler (EIE) was catholic, him & Mussolini (SLE) stood against the communists who threatened to kill the Pope and end Catholicism, if you'd be aware what communists did to religious people in Russia and Eastern Europe you'd understand why ppl here today are more religious compared to western Europe & why the church didn't rly have much of a choice.



    Ppl make it sound like Catholicism is soo bad, the issue rly is that priests aren't allowed to marry so the position is often coveted by pedophiles and deviants who don't want to become fathers. <== the source of the abuse and pedophilia. Its simple they have easy access to altar boys.

    @Subteigh you are just another lefty deviant with a hardon against religion aren't you, kekw.
    Last edited by SGF; 04-13-2021 at 04:03 PM.

  11. #11
    Enlightened Hedonist Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,367
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    H!tler (EIE) was catholic, him & Mussolini (SLE) stood against the communists who threatened to kill the Pope and end Catholicism, if you'd be aware what communists did to religious people in Russia and Eastern Europe you'd understand why ppl here today are more religious compared to western Europe & why the church didn't rly have much of a choice.



    Ppl make it sound like Catholicism is soo bad, the issue rly is that priests aren't allowed to marry so the position is often coveted by pedophiles and deviants who don't want to become fathers. <== the source of the abuse and pedophilia. Its simple they have easy access to altar boys.

    @Subteigh you are just another lefty deviant with a hardon against religion aren't you, kekw.
    I'm not sure what I have to dowith anything.

    The simple fact is, the head of the Catholic Church could have done more to ensure that a significant population actively fought against the Nazis, and used its measures to denounce them.

    H!tler could easily have been excommunicated.

  12. #12
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    I'm not sure what I have to dowith anything.

    The simple fact is, the head of the Catholic Church could have done more to ensure that a significant population actively fought against the Nazis, and used its measures to denounce them.

    H!tler could easily have been excommunicated.
    You seem to have some kind of weird bias thinking the Germans were "the baddies" and thats all there is to it.. I guess that's what the winners learn about ww2. You somehow fail to consider that a lot of people loved and admired H!tler and Germany back then be4 the atrocities during ww2 were known. Ofc, all sides committed varying degrees of atrocities from the English firebombing German cities to Hiroshima and Nagasaki, to Jewish concentration camps, the mass rape and murder of German women by the invading Russian army, yet the losers obviously have to be the baddies.

    Germany at the time, same as today was Europe's economic and military powerhouse (I guess nothing changed). It would have been suicidal and also kind of dumb on some levels to stab your only ally in the back while an entire army of ppl who have virtually eradicated Orthodox Christianity in Russia is marching on your location.. Be4 the USSR, the axis powers had very real chances of winning the war and rectifying a lot of wrongs committed against them after WW1. To look at a highly complex situation with multiple actors who have their own goals and motivations and reduce the situation to "the losers were obviously the bad guys, because x reason" is overly simplistic. The church had very good reasons to stay quiet and hope the soviets don't reach the Vatican.

  13. #13
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    10,477
    Mentioned
    1086 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    You seem to have some kind of weird bias thinking the Germans were "the baddies" and thats all there is to it.. I guess that's what the winners learn about ww2. You somehow fail to consider that a lot of people loved and admired H!tler and Germany back then be4 the atrocities during ww2 were known. Ofc, all sides committed varying degrees of atrocities from the English firebombing German cities to Hiroshima and Nagasaki, to Jewish concentration camps, the mass rape and murder of German women by the invading Russian army, yet the losers obviously have to be the baddies.

    Germany at the time, same as today was Europe's economic and military powerhouse (I guess nothing changed). It would have been suicidal and also kind of dumb on some levels to stab your only ally in the back while an entire army of ppl who have virtually eradicated Orthodox Christianity in Russia is marching on your location.. Be4 the USSR, the axis powers had very real chances of winning the war and rectifying a lot of wrongs committed against them after WW1. To look at a highly complex situation with multiple actors who have their own goals and motivations and reduce the situation to "the losers were obviously the bad guys, because x reason" is overly simplistic. The church had very good reasons to stay quiet and hope the soviets don't reach the Vatican.
    There's so much bad reasoning and false information in this post that I'm going to give up before I start.

  14. #14
    C-ESI-Se sx/sp ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the center of the universe
    Posts
    15,578
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    weirdos <3

  15. #15
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    There's so much bad reasoning and false information in this post that I'm going to give up before I start.
    You are just some American idiot when it comes to these things. IF this were about business I would strongly consider what you have to say, otherwise no.
    Last edited by SGF; 04-14-2021 at 08:28 AM.

  16. #16
    Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    eastern U.S.
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Posts
    3,215
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    How can sex-trafficking pedophiles be running the government when they're all running the church?
    If you don't think they are in high places of the government as well as the church, then you are naïve and ill-informed. Deep state and deep church are the ugly reality.

  17. #17
    Enlightened Hedonist Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,367
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    You seem to have some kind of weird bias thinking the Germans were "the baddies" and thats all there is to it.. I guess that's what the winners learn about ww2. You somehow fail to consider that a lot of people loved and admired H!tler and Germany back then be4 the atrocities during ww2 were known. Ofc, all sides committed varying degrees of atrocities from the English firebombing German cities to Hiroshima and Nagasaki, to Jewish concentration camps, the mass rape and murder of German women by the invading Russian army, yet the losers obviously have to be the baddies.

    Germany at the time, same as today was Europe's economic and military powerhouse (I guess nothing changed). It would have been suicidal and also kind of dumb on some levels to stab your only ally in the back while an entire army of ppl who have virtually eradicated Orthodox Christianity in Russia is marching on your location.. Be4 the USSR, the axis powers had very real chances of winning the war and rectifying a lot of wrongs committed against them after WW1. To look at a highly complex situation with multiple actors who have their own goals and motivations and reduce the situation to "the losers were obviously the bad guys, because x reason" is overly simplistic. The church had very good reasons to stay quiet and hope the soviets don't reach the Vatican.
    The history of the Church has been one that has condoned genocide, feudalism, slavery, imperialism etc. but that does not change the fact that the Church recognised that it had some moral obligations that it failed to uphold.

    People in distant lands fought against such actions or otherwise aided the victims. The Church despite having hundreds of millions of loyal followers and being very rich did very little of benefit. It did not excommunicate H!tler or other high ranking Nazis, it did not excommunicated priests who aided them. It could have much done more to encourage followers to fight for the noble cause or otherwise aid the victims.

    You say it would have been suicidal, and yet countries did fight and beat the Nazis with little help from the Church. Why should others be concerned about how the Church is treated when it supported dictators and cared little about its moral obligations?

  18. #18
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    The history of the Church has been one that has condoned genocide, feudalism, slavery, imperialism etc. but that does not change the fact that the Church recognised that it had some moral obligations that it failed to uphold.

    People in distant lands fought against such actions or otherwise aided the victims. The Church despite having hundreds of millions of loyal followers and being very rich did very little of benefit. It did not excommunicate H!tler or other high ranking Nazis, it did not excommunicated priests who aided them. It could have much done more to encourage followers to fight for the noble cause or otherwise aid the victims.

    You say it would have been suicidal, and yet countries did fight and beat the Nazis with little help from the Church. Why should others be concerned about how the Church is treated when it supported dictators and cared little about its moral obligations?
    I don't know, you are talking to the wrong man about morality. I'm a dirty wrathful unapologetic sinner you know. They could have done it after the communist wave stopped at Hungray and western leaders basically sucked LSI Stalin's cock as thx for saving their asses. Beats me why not.

  19. #19
    Enlightened Hedonist Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,367
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I don't know, you are talking to the wrong man about morality. I'm a dirty wrathful unapologetic sinner you know. They could have done it after the communist wave stopped at Hungray and western leaders basically sucked LSI Stalin's cock as thx for saving their asses. Beats me why not.
    What do you predict would have happened to Europe if the Catholic Church had assisted Britain and France in their war against Germany after the Nazi invasion of Poland?

  20. #20
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    What do you predict would have happened to Europe if the Catholic Church had assisted Britain and France in their war against Germany after the Nazi invasion of Poland?
    Most likely not much different outcome for Europe. Mussolini however would have probably taken the opportunity to get rid of the Catholic Church considering he was an atheist who saw religion as a mental illness. It would have been a "they are no longer useful" situation.

  21. #21
    Enlightened Hedonist Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,367
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Most likely not much different outcome for Europe. Mussolini however would have probably taken the opportunity to get rid of the Catholic Church considering he was an atheist who saw religion as a mental illness. It would have been a "they are no longer useful" situation.
    H!lter was probably an atheist too, certainly not a Christian.

    One person who was not an atheist was Stalin.

  22. #22
    Cool it with the anti-Grenitic remarks bucko! Grendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    TIM
    B I T C H
    Posts
    2,204
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    But genocide and imperialism are unironic good things.

  23. #23
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    H!lter was probably an atheist too, certainly not a Christian.

    One person who was not an atheist was Stalin.
    Most of these people at the time weren't really sincerely religious, this includes H!tler, Mussolini and Stalin. They seemed to think in terms of Darwinism, science and creating a "new man", survival of the fittest and the will to life were at the forefront of thought at the time. Stalin was raised as orthodox Christian, however he was like any materialist communist. H!tler didn't attend mass and like Mussolini being a Catholic was advantageous, however their own personal thoughts on the matter seem to favor emerging science and atheism. They way I see it was in the Catholic church's best interest to play along and hope to survive. At the time it was probably the best move considering what happened to Orthodox Christianity in Russia.

    not that it matters much now since the religion is screwed since Vatican II. The new Pope might as well be a protestant liberal. The moment atheist liberals around me started saying "I like this new pope.." I knew shit was fucked.

  24. #24
    Enlightened Hedonist Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,367
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Most of these people at the time weren't really sincerely religious, this includes H!tler, Mussolini and Stalin. They seemed to think in terms of Darwinism, science and creating a "new man", survival of the fittest and the will to life were at the forefront of thought at the time. Stalin was raised as orthodox Christian, however he was like any materialist communist. H!tler didn't attend mass and like Mussolini being a Catholic was advantageous, however their own personal thoughts on the matter seem to favor emerging science and atheism. They way I see it was in the Catholic church's best interest to play along and hope to survive. At the time it was probably the best move considering what happened to Orthodox Christianity in Russia.

    not that it matters much now since the religion is screwed since Vatican II. The new Pope might as well be a protestant liberal. The moment atheist liberals around me started saying "I like this new pope.." I knew shit was fucked.
    Stalin wrote privately of his belief in God, so it is likely he had a sincere belief in God:
    http://www.freethoughtpedia.com/wiki..._an_atheist%3F

    Darwin thought nature was cruel, not something to be imitated.

    The way I see it, is that you are judged on your actions. If you don't act when it matters, then in what sense are you surviving?

    I think Catholicism was "fucked" when it condoned genocide, feudalism, slavery, imperialism etc.

  25. #25
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,515
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is the comment you are looking for



  26. #26
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Stalin wrote privately of his belief in God, so it is likely he had a sincere belief in God:
    http://www.freethoughtpedia.com/wiki..._an_atheist%3F
    thats interesting a religious man leading atheists who are hellbent on eradicating religion.

    Darwin thought nature was cruel, not something to be imitated.
    Other people obviously thought differently.

    The way I see it, is that you are judged on your actions. If you don't act when it matters, then in what sense are you surviving?
    Those who survive and spread their genes are strong. The way they survive is irrelevant, only surviving long enough to spread counts. Being moral is something else. It can be a good strategy tho.

    I think Catholicism was "fucked" when it condoned genocide, feudalism, slavery, imperialism etc.
    Ok. By that measure any religion including the absence of it, aka atheism is "fucked". Except Jainism.

  27. #27
    Enlightened Hedonist Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,367
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Those who survive and spread their genes are strong. The way they survive is irrelevant, only surviving long enough to spread counts. Being moral is something else. It can be a good strategy tho.
    That depends purely on whether or not you have that view.

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Ok. By that measure any religion including the absence of it, aka atheism is "fucked". Except Jainism.
    Atheism is simply a lack of belief in the existence of gods. It does not include any tenets about what to condone or condemn.

  28. #28
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Atheism is simply a lack of belief in the existence of gods. It does not include any tenets about what to condone or condemn.
    >) yet people with those ideas in their heads committed genocide, were fascist & communist leaders. Groups of atheists tortured and killed people en masse all in the name of atheism and hatred for religion. Get off your moral high horse lmao, what a joke.

  29. #29
    Enlightened Hedonist Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,367
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    >) yet people with those ideas in their heads committed genocide, were fascist & communist leaders. Groups of atheists tortured and killed people en masse all in the name of atheism and hatred for religion. Get off your moral high horse lmao, what a joke.
    A lack of belief in something is not an idea, but a lack of belief.

    Belief or disbelief in gods has no bearing on committing genocide.

  30. #30
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    A lack of belief in something is not an idea, but a lack of belief.

    Belief or disbelief in gods has no bearing on committing genocide.
    ¬‿¬ excuses, just accept the fact that man is a beast, a potential abomination which will use any excuse even his disbelief in gods as a shield for the horrors he wishes to enact upon other living things in the name of his ideals or lust for power.

    One cannot be a Marxist Communist for example and a theist, the communist manifesto prohibits it and even modern day Marxists refuse to accept anyone into their ranks (but are allowed to cooperate with) who is anything other than a materialist atheist due to religion supporting the ruling class, which is why they seek to dismantle any religion by force of violence.

    The result in Russia alone was that 21 million people died in repression, persecution and “terror famines” after 1917, including 106,000 Orthodox clergy shot during the 1937-8 Great Purge. A total of 422 Catholic priests were executed, murdered or tortured to death during the period, along with 962 monks, nuns and laypeople, while all but two of the Catholic Church's 1240 places of worship were forcibly turned into shops, warehouses, farm buildings and public toilets.

    I remember the day my father walked me into Church for the first time as a kid, because the Romanian government forbid religious practice, so I was baptized only at an older age due to state sanctioned persecution of the religious at the time.

    As a backlash to these events people in Russia and former soviet satellite states are highly religious. Personally I find it difficult to care about religion and am technically an atheist myself mainly out of disinterest and lack of faith.. ^^ but I'm not dumb enough to rationalize away the historical violence committed by materialist atheists.
    Last edited by SGF; 04-16-2021 at 04:19 AM.

  31. #31
    End's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Posts
    1,193
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    This pastor gave me such a lift. I am so glad he recorded this!

    "Out, Nazi, out! Out!"

    [2 min. 20 seconds] https://stateofthenation.co/?p=58950\
    This is what people want from their "church" metaphorically speaking. They don't want cupcakes and kumbaya, they want meaning, purpose, and an iron clad definition of what is the good, beautiful, and true. Or to put it shortly, an actual religion! Tis a most insidiously ingenious play the devil has made in convincing far too many a pastor and priest that the key to filling those pews is to not offend anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    How can sex-trafficking pedophiles be running the government when they're all running the church?
    Not exactly but pedos are kind of the ideal followers/pawns of Satan. I could write a whole dissertation as to how and why the prince of lies would totally dig it in regards to whom he imagines as his most ideal cannon fodder in his war against God.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    oy gevalt!
    As a man who knows about that part of history more than most sadly, well, the correlation between commies and those who use that phrase was too darn significant for anyone with half a brain cell to ignore.

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    You seem to have some kind of weird bias thinking the Germans were "the baddies" and thats all there is to it.. I guess that's what the winners learn about ww2. You somehow fail to consider that a lot of people loved and admired H!tler and Germany back then be4 the atrocities during ww2 were known. Ofc, all sides committed varying degrees of atrocities from the English firebombing German cities to Hiroshima and Nagasaki, to Jewish concentration camps, the mass rape and murder of German women by the invading Russian army, yet the losers obviously have to be the baddies.

    Germany at the time, same as today was Europe's economic and military powerhouse (I guess nothing changed). It would have been suicidal and also kind of dumb on some levels to stab your only ally in the back while an entire army of ppl who have virtually eradicated Orthodox Christianity in Russia is marching on your location.. Be4 the USSR, the axis powers had very real chances of winning the war and rectifying a lot of wrongs committed against them after WW1. To look at a highly complex situation with multiple actors who have their own goals and motivations and reduce the situation to "the losers were obviously the bad guys, because x reason" is overly simplistic. The church had very good reasons to stay quiet and hope the soviets don't reach the Vatican.
    Well, as the meme goes: "And then suddenly, for no reason at all..."

    Weimar Berlin is a thing I encourage all who question the validity of that meme to earnestly study. "Medicine girls" in particular. Oh, oh yeah, you'll "get it" after you fully grasp/learn of that one. Double irony points: Of course the Devil makes it sound like its a beneficial thing...

  32. #32
    Enlightened Hedonist Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,367
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    ¬‿¬ excuses, just accept the fact that man is a beast, a potential abomination which will use any excuse even his disbelief in gods as a shield for the horrors he wishes to enact upon other living things in the name of his ideals or lust for power.

    One cannot be a Marxist Communist for example and a theist, the communist manifesto prohibits it and even modern day Marxists refuse to accept anyone into their ranks (but are allowed to cooperate with) who is anything other than a materialist atheist due to religion supporting the ruling class, which is why they seek to dismantle any religion by force of violence.

    The result in Russia alone was that 21 million people died in repression, persecution and “terror famines” after 1917, including 106,000 Orthodox clergy shot during the 1937-8 Great Purge. A total of 422 Catholic priests were executed, murdered or tortured to death during the period, along with 962 monks, nuns and laypeople, while all but two of the Catholic Church's 1240 places of worship were forcibly turned into shops, warehouses, farm buildings and public toilets.

    I remember the day my father walked me into Church for the first time as a kid, because the Romanian government forbid religious practice, so I was baptized only at an older age due to state sanctioned persecution of the religious at the time.

    As a backlash to these events people in Russia and former soviet satellite states are highly religious. Personally I find it difficult to care about religion and am technically an atheist myself mainly out of disinterest and lack of faith.. ^^ but I'm not dumb enough to rationalize away the historical violence committed by materialist atheists.
    Stalin was a Marxist Communist and a theist. It seems that it was organized religion he especially objected to.

    One reason I could not follow the god of the bible is because I am opposed to genocide and torture.

    Christianity has historically been a monotheistic religion that has been very violent and intolerant against those who think differently, even against those who also call themselves Christians.

  33. #33
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Stalin was a Marxist Communist and a theist. It seems that it was organized religion he especially objected to.

    One reason I could not follow the god of the bible is because I am opposed to genocide and torture.

    Christianity has historically been a monotheistic religion that has been very violent and intolerant against those who think differently, even against those who also call themselves Christians.
    hmm the reason I'm not a Christian tbh is because Christianity at it's core is slave morality much like communism is and modern day Christians on top of that are highly liberal. For example the church I socially supposedly belong to has a female priest, they are pro LGBTQ and preach tolerance, liberal values. Its just highly off-putting, plus I could never agree with being a peaceful Christian myself. Turn the other cheek imo is a good way to lose long term.

    Today I went to church for the first time in a decade (my grandmother died) and it reminded me of why I stopped going. The congregation seems to be dying as well tbh, there were only old ppl there.

    Imo after Vatican II, the Catholic church has failed as well, protestants have been a failure from the start..

    Even if I were to believe in something akin to Brahman (a God).. I would never become a Christian again. I have no ill feelings towards Christianity, I just think it killed itself and its better to move on.
    Last edited by SGF; 04-18-2021 at 08:41 AM. Reason: typos

  34. #34
    Enlightened Hedonist Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,367
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    hmm the reason I'm not a Christian tbh is because Christianity at it's core is slave morality much like communism is and modern day Christians on top of that are highly liberal. For example the church I socially supposedly belong to has a female priest, they are pro LGBTQ and preach tolerance, liberal values. Its just highly off-putting, plus I could never agree with being a peaceful Christian myself. Turn the other cheek imo is a good way to lose long term.

    Today I went to church for the first time in a decade (my grandmother died) and it reminded me of why I stopped going. The congregation seems to be dying as well tbh, there were only old ppl there.

    Imo after Vatican II, the Catholic church has failed as well, protestants have been a failure from the start..

    Even if I were to believe in something akin to Brahman (a God).. I would never become a Christian again. I have no ill feelings towards Christianity, I just think it killed itself and its better to move on.
    I don't mind aspiring towards peace, I just don't think the Christian message on the whole is a peaceful one, at least according to scripture and history.

    I also cannot force myself to believe something that I know isn't true or which cannot be shown to be true.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •