User Tag List

Thread: Greetings

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Greetings

Hello forum users.

I'm not good with introducing myself but it seems obligatory so oh well.

I live in Central Europe.
    I don't really have hobbies - I'm a boring person - though my interests include spirituality, languages, ancient mythologies and some technology related stuff.

I'm a huge Star Wars fan and have read countless books both from the EU and the new canon. My favorite video games are Journey, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, though I enjoy playing Smite (because of the mythology line) and Rainbow 6: Siege. And of course SWTOR.

What brought me here is my inability to know my type. I'm getting hung up on not being able to dissect myself, I always find a fragment that doesn't fit into the current box, which launches me into another compulsory typing rage.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it's any consolation, I have been here since '04 and I still don't know my own type.

Have fun.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also really like Star Wars. It rings the bell of alien architecture, moral/mystical philosophies, vibrant/rattling alternative destinies and corridors of luminous world building summoning, and just to play with that lightsaber, blast that millennium falcon with lightning, and slingshot out of the kessel run beyond black hole annihilators is quite the theme park!!
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition