I would like to see the correlations between school experiences and the four types, ESE, SEI, LII, and ILE but also the different subtypes of each type. It's just for fun because I am not convinced in socionics actually working yet.

My best guess for my subtype would be Fe and not Si, but I am not really extroverted seeming, so I don't think I have one at all. Not too sure what my subtypes in the other systems are.

For me my favorite subjects were European History and Math. My least favorite subjects were state History and AP Chemistry, and also Creative Writing. Subjects that I felt neutral on were Biology and English.

I enjoyed European History because it was fun to see all the connections between events in history, and the world made a little more sense to me after that class. Math is only my favorite because I think the homework is the easiest to do (which isn't saying a lot because I sucked at homework), otherwise it was boring and I didn't find it interesting at all.

In state History, well let's just say the teacher had this "America is the best country and never did anything wrong" attitude in his teaching. I didn't like Creative Writing because we had to listen to this awful slam poetry which had a lot of people who don't understand societal issues talking about feminism and the such like, and speaking. with. stupid. random. punctuation. and. terrible. intonation. Some of them were actually good, but most of it just felt so unoriginal, or missing the point, or just acted out terribly. Then I am bad with writing when there are rules for what I can and can't do. AP Chemistry was just the worst class I ever had, and it wasn't the teacher at all but the work. I found it completely uninteresting and hard to do. So many rules and facts and things about molecules that I didn't like. I did not even enjoy the labs because of the evil lab reports and just the tedious detail and...

Biology was okay, and English would have been fine if I didn't keep daydreaming about scenarios in my head where I argue with the school system on their choice of books and the teachers with their opinions. I felt that most of the book choices either didn't match the themes too well or they felt a little redundant or childish. Although maybe it was just that I am not interested in such books.

The other subjects I can't really say much about so they weren't very interesting or they didn't cause me enough pain.

I did Scholars Bowl (basically it was trivia) and I enjoyed it very much, because trivia makes you feel a little smarter when you can guess the question correctly and quickly. I tried track and field, but I found out that I hated running when I was forced to do it at an exact time.

I can't say much about the teachers because I was very quiet and usually I didn't interact with them much one on one.

Well, I was a procrastinator, which meant that I almost always did my work the day before. Oh and also I was a major perfectionist on some assignments. I almost never studied for anything either.

I excelled at test taking and reading comprehension, and yeah, that's it.

Of course even among the same type I think people will answer differently, but I just wanted to see if there was any correlations between experiences and type and what they were.