TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default CV arm poke

Who is getting one of the new vaccines?

Why or why not? What's your level of desire for it? Do you really want it or would it be more a matter of necessity that in other circumstances you'd pass on?

What are your concerns, if any?

Where do you look for information?

Answer any or all of those questions or ones I didn't ask. I'm just curious what you all think.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I’m aware of the potential for harm that COVID has, because both of my parents died from it last year, about two weeks apart. Since I’m not seven years old and immortal, I decided to get a shot just for the added insurance.

I’m betting that I’ll die of a heart attack, which I’m fine with, but I sometimes lose bets. Not often, but it happens. On the other hand, I’m frankly scared to death of dying from loss of breath.

I got the Pfizer vaccine because my health care provider offered it for free. I had zero concerns about its safety because I’m Si-PoLR.

I had no reaction to the first shot for two days, then I actually fell asleep while driving (which has only happened to me once before, when I was 21 and thoroughly drunk) and bounced off the guardrail and then drove home and fell asleep and felt exhausted and sick for 1.2 days. I was fine after that.
    I just had a second shot yesterday and I feel fine. Gonna avoid driving for a few days, though, just in case.

https://jabberwocking.com/the-latest...as-been-great/
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 04-01-2021 at 06:41 PM.

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm set to get the second dose of Pfizer next week. After the first shot I felt a little tired and nauseous that evening but it was gone by the next day. Fortunately I didn't have to go anywhere so I could just go to bed early and slept like a brick.

I don't feel any qualms about the vaccine, it just feels like a necessity if I want to interact with real humans again. Up until two years ago I'd never had a flu shot, so am not usually a person who scrambles to protect myself from illness. Maybe this is an Sp-last thing. I work a lot with children so figured I'd built a natural immunity to the regular flu over the years.

And my knowledge of the vaccines is....pretty low. Most info has come from the CDC.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I've had the first round of the Astrazeneca one.

It did not hurt at all (barely noticed it).

My upper arm felt quite bruised a couple of days later (like it had been punched), although any pain went within a week. Had a headache for a day or two.

I very much wanted to get vaccinated if the option was able to. I fear spreading the virus to loved ones, also fear getting "long covid" and having long-term damage to lungs etc.

I think my only fear of getting vaccinated itself was the military-style operation of it all and not wanting to put a foot wrong.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sister in law told me to try right after midnight to try to register an appointment through Walmart.
    https://www.walmart.com/cp/1228302

I will do that tonight.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've been wanting to do a "my covid life" dump post for awhile, but i'll try to avoid that here.... hopefully .

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Who is getting got one of the new vaccines?

Why or why not? What's your level of desire for it? Do you really want it or would it be more a matter of necessity that in other circumstances you'd pass on?
    i got my first moderna jab january 4, second feb 6.

I've been working as a dishwasher in a retirement/nursing home/rehab place through all this, from the first creeping positives in someone i was sitting next to in the breakroom just the day before to having half the facility walled off with plastic sheets and duct tape because of covid outbreak down the hallway from where i work all day. i also have a brother i live with who's been in chemo for lung and brain cancer through all this. i don't know if i focus on them to avoid having to decide for myself, but whatever, i got it the first time it was available to us. i stopped counting the number of times i've been tested somewhere around 30, but it's been pretty much every week (at some points twice a week) since this started, (i'm literally stalling off going into work for my weekly test right now lol). Even though the vast majority of us are vaccinated at this point, we still work all day in masks and regularly get tested for covid, so not much has changed there, but we are opening up a bit more activity wise and stuff as far as the residents quality of life is concerned (also my mom, who's in independant living in a place across town). idk, it's been interesting. i've grown through all this.

blah, i'm fighting battles with myself about what to include and what's going off the rails into what i said at the start. also, i should go get a qtip up the nose. heh. gunna go do that and come back to finish this... (back, bastards didn't tell me that testing is now once a month).

back to what i was saying, yeah, i wanted to get the vaccine (into myself) for myself and all the people in my life at home and at work who have a much higher chance of having a bad time with covid. my concerns are minimal on vaccine side effects, but i've got that twinge inside me about the conspiracy sides of things and how it's all got the clusterF flavor of modern life while still being history of humankind repeating yet again. i don't want anyone forced into it though, different people have different situations and concerns.

Where do you look for information?
    i originally got linked to him by old timey member implied, Dr John Campbell on youtube has been/is an excellent source of daily evidence based explanation and commentary on the medical side of the pandemic.

Answer any or all of those questions or ones I didn't ask. I'm just curious what you all think.
    half a day later with this open in a post window, imma just hit submit on what i wrote to this point, even though i feel like i didn't say 95% of what's in my head. gotta start getting ready for work, maybe i'll come back after.

to summarize, Hi Minde
    Last edited by bgbg; 04-02-2021 at 09:22 AM.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm getting it as soon as I can because it's free and my company is paying me $75 for it that I can put on an Amazon gift card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    I think my only fear of getting vaccinated itself was the military-style operation of it all and not wanting to put a foot wrong.
    we had a pharmacy affiliated vaccination team take over a larger room for a day to run a vaccination clinic at my work (they've been doing this once a month since january). everything was very smooth and comfortable except the short skinny bald guy running the first vaccination team had beady reptilian eyes. i had already not helped a co-worker that day trying to tell her what i knew of side effects to chill her out (she was crying in our smoking section from being so freaked out over side effects right after getting her first shot). i had the sense not to tell her what to me was an amusing "did ya notice he had illuminati eyes?".

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't need it, I already got a blood transfusion from Bill Gates.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    Don't need it, I already got a blood transfusion from Bill Gates.
    You should be OK, but if your eyes start turning into cameras and you feel the need to recharge your energy by rolling on a bed of gold coins, get help immediately.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    You should be OK, but if your eyes start turning into cameras and you feel the need to recharge your energy by rolling on a bed of gold coins, get help immediately.
    I kind've want the power to communicate with 5G towers.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Minde, I hope you see my thread see my thread: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...Covid-Vaccine! Just tune into ANY part of the first videos of doctors around the world warning against it.

It got closed because in these times censoring is a thing. We are all supposed to think the same group-think, so opposing opinions that we find in free speech are threatening.

I could add more and more to this topic since I started that thread, but a lot of people don't care. The propaganda is high for taking the shot, but it is not hard for a person to look and find out why it is dangerous. A lot of people don't want to be bothered with taking charge of their own health - they believe the government will tell them what to do, or it is too complicated for them to understand without a medical degree.

My close friend who is EII who got her nursing degree a few years ago gives a simple reason for not getting one: She learned in nursing school what it takes to deem a vaccination safe, and this vaccination did not use he required procedures or take the necessary time required to meet safety standards. So that's it for her.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blegh View Post
    ... i stopped counting the number of times i've been tested somewhere around 30, but it's been pretty much every week (at some points twice a week) since this started, (i'm literally stalling off going into work for my weekly test right now lol).
    I still for sorry for your crying coworker! Is she required to get the shot, even though it feels wrong to her?

The whole covid circus is full of creepiness even without any illuminati eyes. I dread being told I need to take a covid test and having my data a part of that corrupt system, so maybe you can help me out. Since you have had THIRTY of them, will you please tell me what that is like?? I mean, obviously the foot-long swab is a creepuy thing I never heard of til covid outbreak happened, but now they have a less invasive test. Have you done both? How does this go for you? How invasive is the less-invasive test??

... i don't want anyone forced into it though, different people have different situations and concerns.
    Thank you for that.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I already had Covid, so I don't see any reason to get the vaccine.

My concerns about getting it are that there's no recourse if anything goes wrong, and that pharma companies aren't above poisoning or killing people when it makes them money. Probably they're safe. But if they aren't, and it turns out they give people cancer or something, you can't do anything about it. So even if I hadn't already gotten Covid, I'd just risk getting sick, since I have statistically no chance of dying from Covid.

Another reason I distrust the vaccines is that media are treating them like they're 100% safe, everyone should certainly get them, and anyone with doubts is a paranoid conspiracy theorist. The more one-sidedly the media portray any issue the more reason I see to doubt the narrative.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've gotten both of mine and had no side effects at all. I've noticed at work there's kind of this annoyance people who have the vaccine have with people who don't have it because nobody wants to wear their masks still. Don't blame em, I wouldn't want to either. Imagine having to wear masks in fear that you'd spread measles to people who hadn't gotten the vaccines as kids

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    I still for sorry for your crying coworker! Is she required to get the shot, even though it feels wrong to her?
    we are not required to be vaccinated to work there, it's by choice (we are required to be tested though, and i'll get to that in your next set of questions). she had actually already had covid-19 earlier in the year, but still chose in the end to get fully vaccinated to boost her immunity against reinfection (she DID NOT want to get it again).

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    The whole covid circus is full of creepiness even without any illuminati eyes. I dread being told I need to take a covid test and having my data a part of that corrupt system, so maybe you can help me out. Since you have had THIRTY of them, will you please tell me what that is like?? I mean, obviously the foot-long swab is a creepuy thing I never heard of til covid outbreak happened, but now they have a less invasive test. Have you done both? How does this go for you? How invasive is the less-invasive test??

Thank you for that.
    i have only had the pcr test. it is not bad at all, in my opinion, if you know what to expect.

it goes like this...

sit in a chair and idly chit-chat with nurse while she gets stuff ready for a minute.
    take off mask, close eyes, and tilt head back.
    nurse inserts a thin long qtip into your nostril (fairly deep into your sinus which is probably a new sensation, but not painful once you know it) then gently rotates it five times and removes it. done. the actual q-tip thing only takes a few seconds and, like i said, once you know what to expect it's not bad at all.
    put your mask back on and sarcastically say "thanks! see ya next week!" and go about your day.

for what it's worth, this is pretty much how i described it to my 84 year old mother before she got her first test and she agreed afterwards (and thought that knowing this, what to expect, helped). she's in an Independant Living situation across town where they have been tested weekly as well.

beyond your question onto the darker aspects of all this, i'm not sure there's anything i can say that would help. it feels silly being a dishwasher/kitchen boy saying this, but i'm pretty well focused on the medical facility side of this because of my work and brother and stuff.it sucks that it's all so political outside of my little world, but it's unavoidable. this is how this part of human history goes. the wheel it turns around and around, it makes an ancient grinding sound. i idly pay attention to those parts but it's more a source of dark amusement/interest than a dwelling (i hope ).
    Last edited by bgbg; 04-08-2021 at 10:05 PM.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah yes, alphas lining up for the newest tech and need to conform to the latest publicly held virtues. "Just do you part so we can all go back to normal".

Over all the pandemic will be good for Elon Musk, so I don't know why he was complaining in the beginning. I mean, having the latest broadband infrastructure and precedence for all those internet satellites can't be bad for his future business.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had My corona virus shot.

It was fairly painless, but I couldn't eat the entire next day, and my head was swimming in toxic vapor!
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven’t gotten one and have no desire to do so as of now, or possibly ever. I’m watching and waiting to see what happens with everyone else that does it, for one. No way would I have jumped right into being one of the first, more like I’m waiting as long as possible (if ever).
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Jab jab jab.

Got my second shot a couple weeks ago.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    I don't think it's the "new" one?
    Oh, yes, I phrased that in a confusing way. I only meant "new" as in this is a relatively new vaccine in the great big world of all vaccines.

i originally got linked to him by old timey member implied, Dr John Campbell on youtube has been/is an excellent source of daily evidence based explanation and commentary on the medical side of the pandemic.
    Aww, I like Implied.

to summarize, Hi Minde
    Hello! Thanks for contributing to this thread! I appreciate hearing your perspective and experiences.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i got my first pfizer today.

i don't pay attention to the controversy but i think i'm pretty weird because i don't think that either it or covid will kill me

i'm just happy now i will have access to do things like travel. yay!

Maybe I'm a Lion
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no side effects for me.

it was moderna.
    Last edited by Great; 04-25-2021 at 08:25 PM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my parents want me to get the pfizer but i wanna wait for the novavax

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by capricieux View Post
    my parents want me to get the pfizer but i wanna wait for the novavax
    The best vaccine is the one in your arm.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Vox news is pure garbage. Best not pollute one's intellect with that trite... anyway, my bro got himself vaccinated with Astra Zeneca, he is doing well. First 2 days however post vaccination he had 39 Celsius fever Xd and he thought he was going to die.. fuck.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Point is, me: poke vs not poke I choose first option to get it over with. I expect side effects

Well good thing he didn't die
    I'll probably do it once the doc says I can. I already had COVID, so I can't get vaccinated for idk how long. Plus already have antibodies and this after covid fatigue kinda sucks. Still coughing, my doctor put me on antibiotics, azithromycin (some lung problems)
    Last edited by SGF; 04-28-2021 at 11:45 AM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SGF View Post
    I'll probably do it once the doc says I can. I already had COVID, so I can't get vaccinated for idk how long. Plus already have antibodies and this after covid fatigue kinda sucks. Still coughing, my doctor put me on antibiotics, azithromycin (some lung problems)
    If you’ve received blood plasma treatments, then CDC recommends waiting 90 days. Otherwise you only need to wait until your no longer contagious (14 days) before getting the vaccine.

Btw “long covid” symptoms are sometimes eliminated by the second dose of the vaccine. It might be worth trying if you have lingering fatigue.

Edit - I just realized you said your friend got AstraZeneca which means you probably aren’t in the US, so nvm about what the CDC recommends.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    If you’ve received blood plasma treatments, then CDC recommends waiting 90 days. Otherwise you only need to wait until your no longer contagious (14 days) before getting the vaccine.

Btw “long covid” symptoms are sometimes eliminated by the second dose of the vaccine. It might be worth trying if you have lingering fatigue.

Edit - I just realized you said your friend got AstraZeneca which means you probably aren’t in the US, so nvm about what the CDC recommends.
    My brother.

Yeah, I'm in Europe.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SGF View Post
    My brother.

Yeah, I'm in Europe.
    Sorry, my bad! Lol.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default This is NOT a vaccine

When I learned what this does - change your DNA so your body creates it's own covid - I wondered why it as called a vaccine. This doctor, to my relief, says my thought on that, and explains it better than I can:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iN8JWKJfyP4e/
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 05-03-2021 at 03:16 AM.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Jab and immediate effect on reproductive system

Young folks, if you want children, you need to hear this before the jab:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RWbyekJJHaVf/

If you are pregnant, you need to stay away from vaccinated people.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Menstrual irregularities and reproductive dysfunction after jab

Listen to the above video, even the first ten minutes only, for an overview of the main problems, but also you can read here:

April 19, 2021 (LifeSiteNews)
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/th...r-corona-shots

See that article for the many female reproductive disorders after the jab, but it's not only women experiencing reproductive disorders:

Male reproductive disorders are fewer, but 75 Yellow Card reports on AstraZeneca’s vaccine include 63 erectile dysfunction reactions, 50 cases of testicular pain, 11 cases of scrotal pain and swelling, and three reports of haematospermia, or blood in sperm.

Pfizer’s Yellow Card includes 22 reports of testicular and scrotal pain and 21 counts of sexual dysfunction.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is great, the mRNA covid vaccines are solving human overpopulation by sending spike proteins to infect our reproductive systems and we shed them into the environment so that the unvaccinated can absorb them too. now if only the patent police would let other countries produce the vaccines - but i guess they are afraid someone will notice what it's REALLY doing.

btw, i am working on getting vaccinated w the mRNA one bc i decided i'd rather deal with it than covid especially since i'll have to go back to work in person in the fall, but yes my te polr feels this skepticism. but i feel like this is only the beginning of technologies that alter us genetically to solve health issues like cancer, and i guess i am a guinea pig, but it's not the first time i've been a guinea pig.

i'll come back to this thread if the mRNA vaccine causes something terrible, like for instance triggers intense autoimmune issues (that i can't prove) or messes with the immune system's ability to fight other viruses (forgive me, that i don't believe it will make me infertile), and with my dying breath will type out the horror of it all.

ahem though it's not really altering us genetically: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ines/mrna.html

but i generally think the risk of it doing something bad is low, and my main uncertainty centers more around how little time there was to make it... it feels rushed, and mistakes can occur when things are rushed.
    Last edited by marooned; 05-04-2021 at 12:10 AM.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The issue is that the spike protein is bio active: it binds cells together (which is how covid is infecting cellular tissue - interstitially, a unique feature). Its not a benign particle. It does actions. The other issue is if you have the spike protein, your body won't mount a brand spectrum response to the variants, the mRNA spike protein will take over. This might mean you will constantly need the upgrade.

But... do you want to take your chances with covid unvaccinated? Some people are fine, some people have broadly active antibodies from past coronavirus infections. The issue is that covid is predominately a vascular disease they are finding (I and many others knew it was a year ago. ... but wtv mainstream).

So you have a choice: take the vaccine and possibly have some issues with the sticky spike protein and S-protein (through blood brain layer), and variant specific antibodies that require booster shots, as well as, limited capacity to fight new infections from variants because of suppression action of the spike protein.

or

allow your own immune system to battle covid, knowing that there maybe long term complications, and vascular tissue damage in your heart, kidneys, reproductive tissues, and any where else there is ACE2. But, broadly neutralizing antibody production. However, limited immunity years out. (although SARS 1 survivors are shown to still have antibodies 18 years out.

Either way the world's population is getting that S-protein spike into our bodies one way or another.

There is a reason they refer to covid and vaccinations as war time measures. Extraordinary times require extraordinary solutions. Keep in mind covid spike protein has prion inductions sites on it and in some rare cases has caused Jacobs Kruzfelds disease (mad cow). Amoung many other tricks.

again...thanks, China. Thanks a bunch for making this gain of function virus from a SARS cousin and a MERS cousin combined.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's travel season for me and the airports still seem packed. The other day I was at BWI and it felt like peak pre-2020 crowd levels. If there's a place for me to get covid, it's there. Since I've been through that I have basically decided that I personally am going to abide by mandates and location-based rules but not worry about it besides that if the person im with doesn't care either

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got my first dose this morning!!! I was early for my appointment and took a selfie while waiting in my car https://imgur.com/a/RxzgDZC.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

This title confused me. At first I wondered why someone was posting a thread about repairing car axles, then I wondered what this had to do with resumes, then I clicked the thread and went "Ohhhhhhh."

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast