Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 281 to 320 of 320

Thread: CV arm poke

  1. #281
    InvisManInFluorescentSuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Ineffable Coast, Shpongleland
    TIM
    ILI for the Day
    Posts
    67
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Wow, that is a lot of people. But instead of comparing it to the utterly useless statistic of 9/11s (after all, if mainstream media constantly compared numbers of people who die in car accidents to 9/11s, people would never drive again!), maybe we should try to place it in the context of other deaths in this country. One thing we might do, for instance, is question who's dying of Covid. As it turns out, 93% of Covid deaths are over 55, and the median age of death from Covid is 78. In 2019, the median life expectancy of the US was 78.8 years; in 2020 it was 77.8 -- meaning the average age of Covid deaths was higher than median life expectancy, and even if you say Covid was what brought down life expectancy, its median age of death was still pretty close to the total pre-covid life expectancy. So are you really concerned about Covid, or are you concerned about the fact that 75+ year-old people tend to die? It may sound callous, but if Covid hadn't killed who it killed, something else soon would have.

    Because old people are the only ones, statistically, in any sort of danger from Covid, why is it that they can't simply isolate themselves and get vaccinated should they desire to? Why should the majority of people, who are in no danger from Covid, be forced to vaccinate, wear masks, and isolate from others?

    Let's also talk about a similarly "unfathomable" "magnitude of human loss." Heart disease kills about 655,000 Americans per year, more than Covid has killed in total. Why is it that I never hear the federal government propose firing people who eat at McDonald's, or preventing people who are fat from leaving their homes? After all, fat people will inevitably support fast food or soda companies, which are contributing to the pandemic of obesity, with a death toll of over 222 9/11s (we know that obesity leads to a magnitude of problems besides heart disease, so its death toll is undoubtedly much higher). Or why not mandate that everyone, fat or not, undergo surgery to have a gastric band implanted? After all, they'll clearly save lives, and since the federal government will pay for it, it'll be "free."



    Why did the hard-working and dedicated medical professionals working for J&J put asbestos in baby powder? Surely they wouldn't have completed their grueling programs of study out of malice. Or what about the ones working for Pfizer, which conducted an unapproved clinical trial with its antibiotic drug Trovan on 200 children, which wound up killing 11 of them? (You can read more about Pfizer's history here)
    I would be interested in knowing who at J&J covered up the asbestos findings. It was wildly unethical and I think, fiscally motivated. Obesity is an epidemic in the United States, yes. I think the media doesn't cover it as much because it is less exciting or flashy than a worldwide pandemic, and all the news is after is ratings, because money. The same as any company is, I am not familiar with Pfizer but I did a presentation on Bayer (who now owns Monsanto) and I can tell you their company history is appalling. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayer#IG_Farben IG Farben isn't even the full extent of their crimes, they withheld knowledge of an anti-parasitic drug that could've benefited African citizens for financial reasons. I trust academic research infinitely more than the Corporate sector.

    I do think the government enacts public health programs to combat obesity, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3916087/ in the same vein that they did for Tobacco use. Young people are far less likely to die from COVID, yes, and the ignorant elderly that refuse to protect themselves compromise some of the deaths, yes. However, it may be that COVID causes lasting damage to the lungs, https://newsroom.osfhealthcare.org/c...m-lung-damage/ and more alarmingly by far, https://health.clevelandclinic.org/y...e-dysfunction/ erectile dysfunction!

    As stated, most of this research is preliminary, but I wouldn't want to risk not being able to get it up because of some anti-masker, in the same way a smoker giving me lung cancer would not be appreciated. At least the obese only tax me indirectly, by incurring medical costs (which doesn't make it harmless of course).

    Edit: I've heard about the Trovan incident, wildly unethical profit-seeking behavior, par for the course for these global corporations.
    Last edited by InvisManInFluorescentSuit; 09-15-2021 at 07:25 PM. Reason: My brain somehow skipped the Trovan mention

  2. #282
    twiggewed, dewusional, entitwed, snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Ni-D Sx4w3 461?
    Posts
    448
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    conservatives hate everything that's good. its pointless to elaborate. if ur brain works ull figure it out eventually. if it doesnt u are incapable. most people are conservatives. most libtards are conservartives who have been victimzed by other conservatives. since libtards dont have retarded discriminations they protect part of their interests. lowest common denominator brings everyone to their level. its easier to destroy than to create. they spread their vile existance and replace the othres. the libtard doesn't want to even exist or reproduce in such conditions. now u get a bunch of conservatives creating libtards because they are all antisocial and someone has to get abused. conservatives are narcissistic fascists who want everyone to fit THIER PARTICULAR IMAGE (CULTURE). incapable of being pro social they brand everyone who's unlike them a parasyte. they lack any spirituality yet hypocritically pray and virtue signal. conservatives think dullness, repetition, stagnation makes them exemplary.


    still u disgusting imbecile, that they had health issues, doesn't mean that the virus didn't kill them. they died due to being unable to handle the virus. do u know now why the virus was released in china? population control. fuck the disabled lol. thats the point. and they can kill a bunch of their own people while placing it on the virus too.

    do u know why they lie about climate change? because they know u wont do shit until its way too late. because if it gets the "its still fine, as long as we take measures later" later it would be manipulated into nothing. and because there's also envrionmental control so if it doesnt influence climate change much, u wont care about what's happening outside ur own comfort zone. because it might have disastrous effects that would be impossible to handle but instead of trying to make projecitons and explore alternatives people just latch on profit, establishing their bussiness on toxic means and then using capital to destroy alternative invetions because they would render the former that's the base of the business obsolete.

    oooh i worked my ass off, my brain has eroded. this means i know better than u. its not that i cant explain anything because i have no reasoning capacity, its just that u are too young, and then u should have known anyway. u should shut up, submit and grow up. stop denying my freedom!
    did u fuckin kno we have been speaking on the historical issues as they were happening. it was just some who had authority and pushed their bs on others. there are so many idiots working on fields who dont know shit. there were few who did and the many would act as if the many who didnt know were the ones who knew. did the nazis know? They were crying and just following orders. whoever spoke against was delusional. how fucking stupid do u haev to be to think ur nation is the one telling u the truth about ur nation.

    im anti vax. i dont like masks. there are cases where they shouldnt be masks. but i dont trust people even more. it makes sense if the measures slow down the pandemic so the virus mutates slower and an effective thing is developed to analyze and stop it before it has gone too far.

  3. #283
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Posts
    1,786
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Wow, Frass, you have been decieved by some lies, to your very core of your being, for you to be able to say this.

    Think on this: the things God hates:

    There are six things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to Him:
    haughty eyes,
    a lying tongue,
    hands that shed innocent blood,
    a heart that devises wicked schemes,
    feet that are quick to rush into evil,
    a false witness who pours out lies and
    a person who stirs up conflict in the community.


    Well, we are seeing ALL these things play out before our eyes right now, aren't we? It is widespread, common place. God is not asleep. He sees everything, and He promises thourgh his prophets that He soon will act against the injustices we are living in. I fully believe that we will see a great deal of God's justice this Fall, and in the end, we will ALL be rejoicing! God has great things in store for this nation, and the world. We will be rejoicing and dancing in the streets becauwse of what He has done! It is said, "Christmas in November!" this year!

    One of the injustices we see now is the shedding of inocent blood, which you are promoting here, concerning the sick and the inform, as well as, also, the child sacrifice of abortion (The lie being: it is GOOD to sacrifice this child's life, that way, you don't risk having to take a semester off college, which would be so horrible, since you can sooner get to a well paying job if you kill the child!)

    The blood of the innocent cries out to God from the ground. He will avenge the blood of the inocent.

    [I want to add, God sees the heart and He is Merciful, so His vengance is not going to be on those who made decisions out of being systematically deceied by today's culture, and who made decisions out of fear in a moment of crisis. It is those who are profiteering over these deaths, and using "choice" stands for their political gain that we will see very soon come crashign down for GOOD, their careers over. They will pay for these crimes against humantiy. God is just.]

    So Frass, you are decieved by the lies of our times. My concern for you is that in your religion you are kept extremely busy and you have so extremely littyle time that it is near imposible to find time to reflect on anything. Youo seriously need some down time away, completely away from distractions and work, in nature, to think on God and examine how this lie that "some people matter less than others" has become so embedded into the core of your being that you are able to say what you said here. And not even question it! It's a problem.

    I think that down time needs to be I away from home, noise, screen time and conversation, with plenty of silence and nature, and for at least 3 days.

    So say I, who is old enough to be your Mom!
    How wealthy are you and your husband? I may let you be my mother depending on the answer. Post a picture of yourself or direct message me one.

  4. #284
    Ксеркс, царь царей xerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Miniluv
    Posts
    7,216
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Yeah I was involved with Deep State people for 3+ years.
    Wat?

  5. #285
    loser inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    SEI 9w8
    Posts
    6,957
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You have to realize that those in power don't see you and me as people. We're livestock to be managed. A resource for them to use or dispose of as they see fit. How'd George Carlin put it? "It's a big club, and you're not in it" None of us normal people are. And the best way to keep people from noticing what's going on, is to keep them fighting amongst themselves. Sow division. Make them think there's a red team and a blue team, drive up racial tensions, any method you can to keep the regular folk seeing each other as enemies so they don't notice what's going on. Pitting the vaccinated against the unvaxxed is yet another division to exploit. It all is, as they make themselves richer and more powerful by the minute.
    okay. point taken. i can't really disagree with this.

  6. #286
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    12,275
    Mentioned
    1240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Female ESI and male ILI talking about how they don't need to get vaccinated.



    Unfortunately, this was their last video because they both died of COVID.

  7. #287
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    3,354
    Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Michigan boy dies three days after receiving vaccine.

    Yes, dying after you’ve been vaxxed is pretty rare. But people under 55 dying from Covid is about as rare. Not that this prevents fear porn from dominating social media.

  8. #288
    loser inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    SEI 9w8
    Posts
    6,957
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    come on, they were young AND FAT (american normal) so like that's not uncommon. /hides/

  9. #289
    MrInternet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    ILI-C 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,390
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    America is crazy polarised.

  10. #290
    twiggewed, dewusional, entitwed, snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Ni-D Sx4w3 461?
    Posts
    448
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    I find it pretty ironic that the majority of my ancestors, especially the quaker side who have been here (America) since damn near the beginning, came here to escape religious persecution and be free to practice as they want. And they had really hard lives. And now a bunch of young kids who want to erase our history for the sake of PC, tearing down historical monuments, and have never worked a day in the fields and watched half their family die, never been to war, want to push socialist ideas on me. It’s like they hate our country and what it stands for. Denial always end up biting people in the ass. And the younger generations seem to be full of it.
    anti Kara sentiments. i know for people like u people like me are only appreciated dead. working hard justifies u enforcing exploitation? U got resources/power first. It's "your" things. Conforming to established standards to further exploitation, forcing u to work hard to "earn" what should be already yours but u have to overwork to earn it which takes away from others two-ways, inflating labour? Allowing urself to be exploited justifies forcing exploitation on others? Society is a shitty parent who never grew up. Turns out losing braincells in a field doesn't make u a better person. Just keep passing the ball, that's how real adults solve problems. How is this simple mechanism not clear? U let urself be exploited while complaining that u are giving up ur freedoms.

    You "have" a family. You "have" a wife. U didn't work for the ground and resources. U had to gather them but u didnt have to work for the right to gather them. The structures u established without caring for anyone else who lives there, because of course it's your ground just because u were there first. U are the freeloader and u want to get paid for the problems u cause on other people. Sure destroy more nature and make denser cities while claiming the restrictions u put on everyone else by abusing ur freedom while denying that's happening,. u need to have a car while never getting sick urself, on a shit diet on a wage in a shitty apartment without protection which could have mold or fuck all problems, while nothing is allowed to ever go wrong because there go ur savings, while u have to take care of parents or siblings or even someone u dont know, while not even being allowed to wear what u want, while they are constantly bugging u online because we have the internet now so u have to constantly rearranage everything u have going on, so u save up enough money for years under the prospect u could figure something out. How long until u fucking figure out that's not a way to live? Oh right u are too busy participating in it. U know the problems never end anyway and u have to keep sacrificing things unless u either get lucky or completely sacrificed ur early life so u can be a 40+ year old grumper who has money but not having any meaning in his life but to make fun of others who are suffering while withholding their money and shouting "freedom". Imagine being this kind of piece of shit. This is what u worked hard for?

    What u want half the young ones to die too? So the rest can have their share while replacing them with rancid sex. Those are the people who cared about half their family dying? No they are abusive and that's why. They want strong people whose life is about work to bring kids so they can have a "little joy" for a few years and then abuse them too.
    i'm afraid it will hurt like hell, i am afraid of screaming and i am afraid of crying, i am afraid of forgetting but i'm not afraid of dying.

  11. #291
    ⊱⋆⊰Cookie Monster⊱⋆⊰ reverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    SEE 9w8 so/sp
    Posts
    2,551
    Mentioned
    466 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    anti Kara sentiments. i know for people like u people like me are only appreciated dead. working hard justifies u enforcing exploitation? U got resources/power first. It's "your" things. Conforming to established standards to further exploitation, forcing u to work hard to "earn" what should be already yours but u have to overwork to earn it which takes away from others two-ways, inflating labour? Allowing urself to be exploited justifies forcing exploitation on others? Society is a shitty parent who never grew up. Turns out losing braincells in a field doesn't make u a better person. Just keep passing the ball, that's how real adults solve problems. How is this simple mechanism not clear? U let urself be exploited while complaining that u are giving up ur freedoms.

    You "have" a family. You "have" a wife. U didn't work for the ground and resources. U had to gather them but u didnt have to work for the right to gather them. The structures u established without caring for anyone else who lives there, because of course it's your ground just because u were there first. U are the freeloader and u want to get paid for the problems u cause on other people. Sure destroy more nature and make denser cities while claiming the restrictions u put on everyone else by abusing ur freedom while denying that's happening,. u need to have a car while never getting sick urself, on a shit diet on a wage in a shitty apartment without protection which could have mold or fuck all problems, while nothing is allowed to ever go wrong because there go ur savings, while u have to take care of parents or siblings or even someone u dont know, while not even being allowed to wear what u want, while they are constantly bugging u online because we have the internet now so u have to constantly rearranage everything u have going on, so u save up enough money for years under the prospect u could figure something out. How long until u fucking figure out that's not a way to live? Oh right u are too busy participating in it. U know the problems never end anyway and u have to keep sacrificing things unless u either get lucky or completely sacrificed ur early life so u can be a 40+ year old grumper who has money but not having any meaning in his life but to make fun of others who are suffering while withholding their money and shouting "freedom". Imagine being this kind of piece of shit. This is what u worked hard for?

    What u want half the young ones to die too? So the rest can have their share while replacing them with rancid sex. Those are the people who cared about half their family dying? No they are abusive and that's why. They want strong people whose life is about work to bring kids so they can have a "little joy" for a few years and then abuse them too.
    im a libertarian, we are generally awful people
    https://www.libertarianism.org/colum...-intern-debate
    ·:*¨༺༻¨*:·.𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  12. #292
    twiggewed, dewusional, entitwed, snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Ni-D Sx4w3 461?
    Posts
    448
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    im a libertarian, we are generally awful people
    https://www.libertarianism.org/colum...-intern-debate
    the label doesn't matter. it is what it is.
    i'm afraid it will hurt like hell, i am afraid of screaming and i am afraid of crying, i am afraid of forgetting but i'm not afraid of dying.

  13. #293
    ⊱⋆⊰Cookie Monster⊱⋆⊰ reverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    SEE 9w8 so/sp
    Posts
    2,551
    Mentioned
    466 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    the label doesn't matter. it is what it is.
    I’m sure you know better. I’ll take your word for it
    ·:*¨༺༻¨*:·.𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  14. #294
    ⊱⋆⊰Cookie Monster⊱⋆⊰ reverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    SEE 9w8 so/sp
    Posts
    2,551
    Mentioned
    466 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was talking to my husband last night and he thinks Trump is an actor and this was all set up to distract people, cause unrest. I don’t think it’s inconceivable. Like @inumbra said, they are all
    part of the same club. None of them should be trusted. They are prob all satanic baby eaters. Ivankas husband, Jared kushner gives me terrible vibes. He’d look right at home in some black robes me thinks. Ivanka evidently met him on a Soros yacht. Nice
    ·:*¨༺༻¨*:·.𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  15. #295
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    12,275
    Mentioned
    1240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    I was talking to my husband last night and he thinks Trump is an actor and this was all set up to distract people, cause unrest. I don’t think it’s inconceivable. Like @inumbra said, they are all
    part of the same club. None of them should be trusted. They are prob all satanic baby eaters. Ivankas husband, Jared kushner gives me terrible vibes. He’d look right at home in some black robes me thinks. Ivanka evidently met him on a Soros yacht. Nice

    By their works ye shall know them.

    Matthew 7:15-20

  16. #296
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    12,275
    Mentioned
    1240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    im a libertarian, we are generally awful people
    https://www.libertarianism.org/colum...-intern-debate

    The Cato Institute is a bunch of guys whom I would not trust to run a dog kennel. In fact, I want to know if they've had their rabies shots.

    Impartial testing seems to indicate that Libertarians are liberals who like money.

  17. #297
    twiggewed, dewusional, entitwed, snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Ni-D Sx4w3 461?
    Posts
    448
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    I was talking to my husband last night and he thinks Trump is an actor and this was all set up to distract people, cause unrest. I don’t think it’s inconceivable. Like @inumbra said, they are all
    part of the same club. None of them should be trusted. They are prob all satanic baby eaters. Ivankas husband, Jared kushner gives me terrible vibes. He’d look right at home in some black robes me thinks. Ivanka evidently met him on a Soros yacht. Nice
    Kushner looks ILI. Typical baby eater. Narc smirk reptile eyes. ILIs tend to be libertarian
    i'm afraid it will hurt like hell, i am afraid of screaming and i am afraid of crying, i am afraid of forgetting but i'm not afraid of dying.

  18. #298
    twiggewed, dewusional, entitwed, snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Ni-D Sx4w3 461?
    Posts
    448
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nathan Larson too lmao
    i'm afraid it will hurt like hell, i am afraid of screaming and i am afraid of crying, i am afraid of forgetting but i'm not afraid of dying.

  19. #299
    ⊱⋆⊰Cookie Monster⊱⋆⊰ reverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    SEE 9w8 so/sp
    Posts
    2,551
    Mentioned
    466 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    The Cato Institute is a bunch of guys whom I would not trust to run a dog kennel. In fact, I want to know if they've had their rabies shots.

    Impartial testing seems to indicate that Libertarians are liberals who like money.
    I like money and sometimes I foam at the mouth
    ·:*¨༺༻¨*:·.𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  20. #300
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    12,275
    Mentioned
    1240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    I like money and sometimes I foam at the mouth

    I'm trying to think if these are pluses or minuses.

  21. #301
    loser inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    SEI 9w8
    Posts
    6,957
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lol. Libertarians aren't awful. /watches more South Park/

  22. #302

  23. #303
    ⊱⋆⊰Cookie Monster⊱⋆⊰ reverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    SEE 9w8 so/sp
    Posts
    2,551
    Mentioned
    466 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche buenanoche View Post
    maybe she was right

    mmm but tbh I think Kennedy was the last ‘real’ president. The ones after that seem to be controlled by shadow government imo. LBJ was a very shady fella

    …not to be a conspiracy theorist

    or anything like that
    Last edited by reverie; 09-21-2021 at 01:40 AM.
    ·:*¨༺༻¨*:·.𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  24. #304
    Baqer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    TIM
    ILE-D
    Posts
    356
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    maybe she was right

    mmm but tbh I think Kennedy was the last ‘real’ president. The ones after that seem to be controlled by shadow government imo. LBJ was a very shady fella

    …not to be a conspiracy theorist

    or anything like that
    one day you people will figure out what a corporation is.

  25. #305
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    12,275
    Mentioned
    1240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    one day you people will figure out what a corporation is.

    Corporations are people, right?

    I'm still waiting for Texas to execute one, though.

  26. #306
    ⊱⋆⊰Cookie Monster⊱⋆⊰ reverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    SEE 9w8 so/sp
    Posts
    2,551
    Mentioned
    466 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    one day you people will figure out what a corporation is.
    do you work for the shadow government ???
    ·:*¨༺༻¨*:·.𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  27. #307
    Baqer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    TIM
    ILE-D
    Posts
    356
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    do you work for the shadow government ???
    I am in fact a lizard person. I personally did 9/11.

  28. #308
    ⊱⋆⊰Cookie Monster⊱⋆⊰ reverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    SEE 9w8 so/sp
    Posts
    2,551
    Mentioned
    466 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    I am in fact a lizard person. I personally did 9/11.
    Well. I’m impressed.

    But…


    ·:*¨༺༻¨*:·.𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  29. #309
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Posts
    4,312
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    I've been angry for the past 20 years about The Patriot Act. I'm more libertarian than conservative, but yeah, there is so much crap our govt has done that pisses me off to no end. I couldn't believe how people were laying down and giving up freedom. I completely avoided news and even looking at what was going on for a number of years because being constantly angry wasn't doing me much good. Just started looking at things again, and gah.
     
    You have Generals openly admitting treason for book deals, you have blatant lies and propaganda from every corner. We've had a 20 year scam of an operation in Afganistan that was just a money-funneling operation enriching top brass and military contractors, and then they leave Americans behind, give a kill list of our allies to the Taliban, the state department blocks flights trying to rescue those left behind, and in the meantime they're letting thousands of unvetted folks they have no information on into the country. They prevented any action stopping that bomb killing 13 of our military, and then to try to save face, they killed an aid worker and a bunch of kids in a drone strike, while giving even more money straight to the Taliban in addition to all the equipment they left behind for them. It goes on and on. The majority of Congress has been enriching themselves for years and years, they play the populace against each other to keep the $$ flowing in to them and their buddies, they stay in power and think no rules apply to them. Why should they think the rules apply? They've been getting away with murder for decades while sitting fat and happy.

    The internet and free exchange of information is one of the biggest dangers to them, so on all fronts they and their Big Tech cohorts in crime are censoring, muting, shutting down anything that questions the narrative and labeling it "disinformation" It's 1984 level shit and that's not even an exaggeration. It's disgusting. All of it. They've even shut down banks, credit cards, payment processing to those who question the official stories.

    They've managed to change the meaning of "science" in most people's minds, so that it's no longer science, it's blind trust in authority, and how dare you question it! Science is questioning, it's critical, it's examining evidence and testing and challenging it -- but none of that is allowed, only blind faith and obedience. And I could go on and on, with the blatant corruption right in front of our faces all the time. What do I do about it? I'm one measly person with no power, no connections, and sitting and stewing in rage does nothing. I can read the WEF pages and see what the plans are for digital IDs worldwide, digital currency (trackable, tracable digital currency) going to a cashless society where every transaction is able to be monitored, and your entire ability to live and pay for anything is at the mercy of a global authority who can shut you off at any time. Look at the test cases - how Nigeria is disallowing people to use banks and access their own money if they are not vaccinated. It's a power grab, the whole thing, so that you and I can be controlled and managed. So that if you want to participate in society, be allowed in discussions, buy, sell, work, feed yourself and your family, you will need to toe the line, their line, following the narrative they give you. The climate stuff is another path the the same ends. It's all bullshit.

    You have to realize that those in power don't see you and me as people. We're livestock to be managed. A resource for them to use or dispose of as they see fit. How'd George Carlin put it? "It's a big club, and you're not in it" None of us normal people are. And the best way to keep people from noticing what's going on, is to keep them fighting amongst themselves. Sow division. Make them think there's a red team and a blue team, drive up racial tensions, any method you can to keep the regular folk seeing each other as enemies so they don't notice what's going on. Pitting the vaccinated against the unvaxxed is yet another division to exploit. It all is, as they make themselves richer and more powerful by the minute.
    Mostly just pointless speculation with no proof. A wise man once said, "the best way to change the world is to get rich, and use your money to change it."
    Nothing worse than endless complaining about shit you can't change by complaining. If you really want change, I am waiting for your action plan. If not, u can stfu and live ur mediocre life without blaming others for it. Be an adult and take some goddamn responsibility.
    ~ ESTP ~ SLE ~ 7w8 ~ Sp/Sx ~ Fire ~ Aries ~ Beta ~ Gryffindor ~ Summer ~ SLUEN ~

  30. #310
    squark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,808
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Mostly just pointless speculation with no proof. A wise man once said, "the best way to change the world is to get rich, and use your money to change it."
    Nothing worse than endless complaining about shit you can't change by complaining. If you really want change, I am waiting for your action plan. If not, u can stfu and live ur mediocre life without blaming others for it. Be an adult and take some goddamn responsibility.
    Lol, you're dumber than I thought. Practice that line in the mirror a few more times.

  31. #311
    MrInternet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    ILI-C 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,390
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    People who think unvaccinated people don't deserve healthcare don't deserve healthcare themselves tbh

  32. #312
    Ксеркс, царь царей xerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Miniluv
    Posts
    7,216
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Here's what kills me: So many of the people that accuse scientists of being closed to scientific scrutiny, are themselves incredibly closed-minded, and are unwilling to follow the much-touted scientific method by scrutinizing their own beliefs.

    And you can really tell that their instinct to be anti-establishment is reflexive. It could easily be the case that the scientific establishment is completely wrong (it has happened before), but if your only impulse is to disregard their input, you stop being a 'science skeptic' and become a 'science cynic'. Even the word "establishment" is insidious, used to equivocate, because it insinuates a similarity between scientists and politicians, as though science is a process of backroom deals instead of open inquiry.

    It's incredibly arrogant to make authoritative claims while disregarding other possibilities, and it shows a lack of scientific humility and curiosity. If a few hours of Internet research is enough to make someone well-informed, then a scientist, who has spent thousands of hours doing research, should, logically, be much better informed.

    And that's sad. Because sophisticated arguments against lock-downs (related, for example, to the fact that it hurt small businesses) were drowned out by this stuff.

  33. #313
    loser inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    SEI 9w8
    Posts
    6,957
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    maybe anti-establishment is a death knell trend. it's a general not trusting of the authorities, the most wealthy and the most powerful. and really i feel the trump era made "facts" more political than they've been in a long time. so the anti-vax position is under a broader umbrella. it's not necessarily that one doesn't trust *science* but that one doesn't trust the people who have the power/authority to say what is what and make the rules we live by. i personally think increasing income inequality is one of the causes of this trend. once the divide between a teeny tiny minority of the super rich/powerful and the rest of us becomes too stark while more and more people are struggling financially, feeling unrepresented politically, or fearing for the future... people start concocting more ideas about what is wrong that all touch on the central issue but don't all hit it on the nose. it's because the system has become too corrupt and people can breathe the fumes even if they don't know where they're coming from. it probably creates a vicious cycle that can bring down empires, for what worth are all the people in power without all the deifying faith the masses would give them? it's the difference between people loving to fantasize about rich celebrities and their lifestyles and going "i wish they would all shut up and butt out of normal people's lives because they are spoiled out of touch morons." like the deities can't be loved bc they exposed themselves as ugly greedy people not eccentric beautiful unicorns of genius and talent. so when jeff b goes to the ionosphere or whatever, there is a giant sickening sigh. one wants to vomit rather than cheer. one is disgusted rather than awed.

  34. #314
    Ксеркс, царь царей xerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Miniluv
    Posts
    7,216
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    maybe anti-establishment is a death knell trend. it's a general not trusting of the authorities, the most wealthy and the most powerful. and really i feel the trump era made "facts" more political than they've been in a long time. so the anti-vax position is under a broader umbrella. it's not necessarily that one doesn't trust *science* but that one doesn't trust the people who have the power/authority to say what is what and make the rules we live by. i personally think increasing income inequality is one of the causes of this trend. once the divide between a teeny tiny minority becomes too stark while more and more people are struggling financially, feeling unrepresented politically, or fearing for the future... people start concocting more ideas about what is wrong that all touch on the central issue but don't all hit it on the nose. it's because the system has become too corrupt and people can breathe the fumes even if they don't know where they're coming from. it probably creates a vicious cycle that can bring down empires, for what worth are all the people in power without all the deifying faith the masses would give them? it's the difference between people loving to fantasize about rich celebrities and their lifestyles and going "i wish they would all shut up and but out of normal people's lives because they are spoiled out of touch morons." like the deities can't be loved bc they exposed themselves as ugly greedy people not eccentric beautiful unicorns of genius and talent. so when jeff b goes to the ionosphere or whatever, there is a giant sickening sigh, one wants to vomit rather than cheer. one is disgusted rather than impressed.
    To be honest, I don't entirely blame them. We were all lied to so many times. Remember the whole "weapons of mass destruction" claim? Or the 2008 recession that wasn't predicted by a dogmatic economics profession?

  35. #315
    loser inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    SEI 9w8
    Posts
    6,957
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    To be honest, I don't entirely blame them. We were all lied to so many times. Remember the whole "weapons of mass destruction" claim? Or the 2008 recession that wasn't predicted by a dogmatic economics profession?
    yes they lie and profit from their lies... and are more visible doing it

  36. #316
    squark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,808
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's not scientists who are screaming "Trust the science!" (with the rare exception of a pharmaceutical shill or evil gnome.) Scientists are continuing to study and look at the effects and so on and so forth. They're still gathering data and testing hypotheses - basic scientific method stuff. You can read current research on sciencedirect, several different preprint servers - just search "preprint covid" or check pubmed and PLOS. It's a lot more informative all around than whatever is being reported on any side in the "news." You can also find research on the different treatments that have been tried and whether they've been effective or not, there's stuff on monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, and info on often overlooked things like Vitamin D. Vitamin D levels are a huge factor in how sick a person gets btw. But, you can look at the research that's been done, and at least read the abstracts if you don't want to get into the details. There's no such thing as "settled science" as any actual scientist will tell you, there's always more to learn, and it's all best guesses and advice based on what we've discovered so far.

  37. #317
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Posts
    4,312
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Lol, you're dumber than I thought. Practice that line in the mirror a few more times.
    You too
    ~ ESTP ~ SLE ~ 7w8 ~ Sp/Sx ~ Fire ~ Aries ~ Beta ~ Gryffindor ~ Summer ~ SLUEN ~

  38. #318
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Posts
    4,312
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Winners gain, losers complain.
    ~ ESTP ~ SLE ~ 7w8 ~ Sp/Sx ~ Fire ~ Aries ~ Beta ~ Gryffindor ~ Summer ~ SLUEN ~

  39. #319
    loser inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    SEI 9w8
    Posts
    6,957
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I feel like the truth is everything I've said in this thread is bs, that I don't care nearly as much as I seemed to. I feel bad about it really. As queen says, nothing really matters, anyone can see. Nothing really matters, nothing really matters to me.

    Things have mattered too long. And I don't have the heart for it anymore

  40. #320
    Dazu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    TIM
    Alexandr Dumbass
    Posts
    82
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    'ate big pharma
    'ate dis meme pandemic
    not getting the jab
    simple as

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •