Hybrid View

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is great, the mRNA covid vaccines are solving human overpopulation by sending spike proteins to infect our reproductive systems and we shed them into the environment so that the unvaccinated can absorb them too. now if only the patent police would let other countries produce the vaccines - but i guess they are afraid someone will notice what it's REALLY doing.

btw, i am working on getting vaccinated w the mRNA one bc i decided i'd rather deal with it than covid especially since i'll have to go back to work in person in the fall, but yes my te polr feels this skepticism. but i feel like this is only the beginning of technologies that alter us genetically to solve health issues like cancer, and i guess i am a guinea pig, but it's not the first time i've been a guinea pig.

i'll come back to this thread if the mRNA vaccine causes something terrible, like for instance triggers intense autoimmune issues (that i can't prove) or messes with the immune system's ability to fight other viruses (forgive me, that i don't believe it will make me infertile), and with my dying breath will type out the horror of it all.

ahem though it's not really altering us genetically: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ines/mrna.html

but i generally think the risk of it doing something bad is low, and my main uncertainty centers more around how little time there was to make it... it feels rushed, and mistakes can occur when things are rushed.
    Last edited by marooned; 05-04-2021 at 12:10 AM.