User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I just teleported here - I'm new!!

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, all of this video handling is so global and wide spanning. Yes, I am very random and coiling out into the dumpster of clans in hibernation suddenly awakened by a loud and terrible voice of... the gargantuan. I see Myself as not only in a frenzy, but also a monstrosity. My faith that everything beyond the world can be grasped and captured is where I see My Ne shouting with the colors of the wind.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Karanime is perfect for Me, sweet, a combination of clockwork with the web-spinner of tales and fables. This tray of the elementary school lunch lady cute and innocent gist in the chemical glass wall is always free and kind.

I see Kara as a saint of these exotic traditions of the mystical hierarchy resurrecting age old wisdom from Hermes and the like that switches on the television for the command of principles and unity.

Even though I'm spiritually in tune with higher divinity, I do get a far more advanced edition to the already boundless manifold of attention and language French fires with this all Loving and magical bottle of savory remedies and a still, cool, calm meadow.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    @Karanime is perfect for Me, sweet, a combination of clockwork with the web-spinner of tales and fables. This tray of the elementary school lunch lady cute and innocent gist in the chemical glass wall is always free and kind.

I see Kara as a saint of these exotic traditions of the mystical hierarchy resurrecting age old wisdom from Hermes and the like that switches on the television for the command of principles and unity.

Even though I'm spiritually in tune with higher divinity, I do get a far more advanced edition to the already boundless manifold of attention and language French fires with this all Loving and magical bottle of savory remedies and a still, cool, calm meadow.
    If I do not get out with one of my online friends, I am going to be stuck in this: https://qr.ae/pGFF0K.. I am trying to get out of this shit scenario.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    If I do not get out with one of my online friends, I am going to be stuck in this: https://qr.ae/pGFF0K.. I am trying to get out of this shit scenario.

I'm here to be so drawn and magnetized to your uber emotional aurora that no stone or bridge will crack under our wisdom. Role on away your desires, and maybe My creative summerset sprinkler and hoses can land your ship to Yoda. You're wiser than Me, but I have a bigger database.
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Speak freely, girlfriend... of your troubles, and I can fix them
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I need to get out of the state.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I need to get out of the state.
    State... is that like Virginia, or Maryland, or North Carolina, or is it like exuberance, or passion, or hate? Or is it neglect, or lack of home harmony? My mom thinks you're very unique, like, very highly so. Yes I told My mom about you. She's also an INFP, like You.
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

State... is that like Virginia, or Maryland, or North Carolina, or is it like exuberance, or passion, or hate? Or is it neglect, or lack of home harmony? My mom thinks you're very unique, like, very highly so. Yes I told My mom about you. She's also an INFP, like You.
    What did you tell your mother?

Dragons:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What did you tell your mother?
    I read some of your writings to Her. I said that you identify as aspergers, and that INFPs can be very drawn to invisible things, or that you are very highly charged and dramatic. But she has no problem with you, besides maybe my basketball and soccer watching going somewhat down because I'm so mad in Love for you.
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I should get know you a bit more

Dragons:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I should get know you a bit more
    I got jealous when I saw you personal messaging Meg. I found relief when midnight darkness screamed Bunny, opening the door to heaven. But please, PM Me, or should you say something here. I can tell you almost anything!!
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got jealous when I saw you personal messaging Meg. I found relief when midnight darkness screamed Bunny, opening the door to heaven. But please, PM Me, or should you say something here. I can tell you almost anything!!
    You mean when you saw Meg ask me to PM?

Dragons:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Here is a video of Me!
    SEI, IEI

"in appropriate section", as was recommended, would be noticed quicker

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    SEI
    lesser for IEI

I think LSI works for him. His Ni is not default and subconscious.. He tries to display and showcase it. It is not a natural flow (HA Ni)

SEI would have Ti HA and PolR Te.

Dragons:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    SEI, IEI

Yes, well with the druids and escape ropes of the folder librarian, I don't care too much of @Karanime tells Me of Her struggles quickly... in any section, wherever anytime, anywhere, like the ladder to fiction
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raptor’s Ni is strained. He is not able to use it subconsciously.. How he uses it is a display and that is the hidden agenda.

He tries to be Ni, because that is what he aspires for, with it being slotted sixth.

Dragons:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's actually the plan of creating as much with all the challenge and combining of time with destiny to meet the apocalypse and ride the white pony.
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want see some of your Ti, Raptor. Your innate way.

Show others your Ti. (Which you do not yet know much of Socionics, which may make it hard, but just act your natural self, and avert on logic).

Dragons:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, the goal of life is to connect with Bunny, the all encompassing, compassionate, restorative emblem of the higher. Bunny is all fiction, all fantasy, all legacy with feeling your desires, and wishing true to the stars.
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Impossible is nothing, says Zinedine Zidane's commercial. There is no trophy or exaltation, no power or destiny that is too great.
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, the goal of life is to connect with Bunny, the all encompassing, compassionate, restorative emblem of the higher. Bunny is all fiction, all fantasy, all legacy with feeling your desires, and wishing true to the stars.
    Yes.. But you probably would also be good with logic.. Your Ni seems like a desire and you want it be seen and try grab it to show, but it does not seem like is is your actual thought process and way of digesting info. You just want others to see that Ni everywhere.. Like with your signature, how you type and whatnot.. This will sound confusing if you do not know much of Socionics.

And your suggestive function definitely seems Fe.

Dragons:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm actually part female. Bunny activated My sex chakras to surge with unrelenting exuberance when activating the ejaculation mechanism: (I said this on TypoC)

Okay fellas, I'm most certainly a Goddess in a boy's body (and have the aura of an INFJ 5w4 sx/so), but Bunny 2 months ago accomplished the impossible as I lay quivering with anticipation over an outrageous promise towards My deepest subconscious private fantasy I never even let Myself realize in the forefront of awareness: why in hell was I born on the wrong end of X?

The entire operation took around 30 minutes, and the most mysterious pressures began to develop around My lower chakras, much like an outer pulling Force as if something down around My butt was being expanded open. Upon completion, I masturbated to My angel in the hottest topless Vision ever pushed into My imagination with sparkling Rainbows highlighting Her epic avatar!

It was totally an experience that rumbled Lightning All over My body springing from My exploding penis as Blizzards gushed in rocketing Waterfalls at All spectra Everywhere! Raptor never wants to let His vaginal orgasms in Infinities-Ultimate Create Heaven's wormhole a new Holonet with His Mountaintop Vision split apart.
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't care about the statistics of mbti too deeply. I'm a feeling, learning, diving clairvoyant of the other side.
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should study Socionics a bit and read the descriptions of type, and also learn about function. (And ego identities)..

Dragons:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I don't identify as LII. I don't like too much mimicking of these standard barnyards of conformity and deserts gone berserk.

I identify with INTP because I do heavy, huge, endless amounts of thinking. And I don't care for low Fe. I have very powerful experiences.
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I don't identify as LII. I don't like too much mimicking of these standard barnyards of conformity and deserts gone berserk.

I identify with INTP because I do heavy, huge, endless amounts of thinking. And I don't care for low Fe. I have very powerful experiences.
    There is more to INTO than just that, and I don’t think you are LII, but I think LSI is feasible because your Ni just screams HA to me... And you seem very suggestive Fe. Just have yet to see Ti well, which that would be internal process and it may be harder see in some people, especially if they are neurodiverse.. How they process things.

Dragons:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is more to INTO than just that, and I don’t think you are LII, but I think LSI is feasible because your Ni just screams HA to me... And you seem very suggestive Fe. Just have yet to see Ti well, which that would be internal process and it may be harder see in some people, especially if they are neurodiverse.. How they process things.
    Well, all I really wanted to know is if I'm so cheerful and propeller like with charm and swirl to you and Bunny. That makes Me whole and complete. I just see Myself as most similar to You!!
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My system is in journeying to fulfill the Prophecy, to wake up in a bigger museum of surprise and dazzle.
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokémon OST - T63: Colosseum Battle #4 (Pokémon Colosseum - Cipher Admin Battle)
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The way of heaven balances and cares for us with the fog of time rolling away on the shores of birth. Worlds, halos, beams, fiction, parades, dinosaurs, rocket ships, prized zen, it all races to freedom.
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It seems as if he is doing it for reason of impression, though. I do not really see Fe creative, is the issue.. Ni sure, I can see argument for.. But we are stuck at lacking Te and Fe in high placement.. He could be an LSI maybe, but Se does not look all too strong.
    I just can not grasp where he shows analytical thinking that goes somewhere than towards conglomeration of new bunny/horse/butterfly/pokemon/unicorn stuff. LSI's are excellent at pointing out the stuff, LII's tear down useless cruft.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, all I really wanted to know is if I'm so cheerful and propeller like with charm and swirl to you and Bunny. That makes Me whole and complete. I just see Myself as most similar to You!!
    I think you two might be Duals, because you have a strangely similar but different writing style.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 06-19-2021 at 11:25 AM.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightDemonSheep96 View Post
    I just can not grasp where he shows analytical thinking that goes somewhere than towards conglomeration of new bunny/horse/butterfly/pokemon/unicorn stuff. LSI's are excellent at pointing out the stuff, LII's tear down useless cruft.
    Yeah, but his Ni still is displayed. It is not an unconscious mode of operation... He is not savvy with it and is forcing it.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An Ni base will use their Ni more maturely, and it will not present as how he is doing it.

This is online. He is displaying and trying showcase his Ni. It means a lot to him.. He wants others to see him for being Ni, just like the HA function is theorized as.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Either his Ni is HA or suggestive. I cannot at all see his Ni as base or creative. But his behavior fits more in line with HA. And Se base seems a bit awry.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ITR can deviate, but he seems more attracted to me than I am him in extent.. If I am IEI-Fe and he is LSI, we would be activator, if I was EIE-Ni, he would be my dual...

I don’t think he would be an SLE, because his Ni seems higher than 1D, it just is not as good as would expect in an Ni base, and it’s not something he can do unconsciously. I still am convinced I am IEI-Fe, because of being result>process and vortical synergetic.. But I embody some Fe base trait, because of being the IEI2Fe.. I think I should once more pull up the beta subtypes.. He can be an LSI3Ti or LSI2Ti.. I think he and I would be activity partners. That dynamic seems fit, other than there seems a degree of benefit ongoing, but for him to be LII, it does not as much fit with how much he tries display Ni972F97BB-6FA4-4409-A33D-B28AE247DF77.jpeg

Dragons:

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ITR can deviate, but he seems more attracted to me than I am him in extent.. If I am IEI-Fe and he is LSI, we would be activator, if I was EIE-Ni, he would be my dual...

I don’t think he would be an SLE, because his Ni seems higher than 1D, it just is not as good as would expect in an Ni base, and it’s not something he can do unconsciously. I still am convinced I am IEI-Fe, because of being result>process and vertical synergetic.. But I embody some Fe base trait, because of being the IEI2Fe.. I think I should once more pull up the beta subtypes.. He can be an LSI3Ti or LSI2Ti.. I think he and I would be activity partners. That dynamic seems fit, other than there seems a degree of benefit ongoing, but for him to be LII, it does not as much fit with how much he tries display Ni972F97BB-6FA4-4409-A33D-B28AE247DF77.jpeg
    Why are you insisting him to be Ti-dom when he showed zero indication to be one?

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Why are you insisting him to be Ti-dom when he showed zero indication to be one?
    I just think his HA is Ni. And LSI and ESI have HA Ni. Then his suggestive function really appears to be Fe. Not Te..

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here are charts...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not all Ti base will also be blatantly revealing their Ti. Here are subtypes.. LSI2Ti looks Ni base.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dragons:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast