User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I just teleported here - I'm new!!

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    But this actually is a good exemplary of how psychopathology can make someone appear as a type they are not.. There are other factorings beyond Socionics that come to interplay...
    Yes. My oldest son is autistic as well. He is prob ILI. I’ve seen high Ni supposedly linked to autistic behavior, and I think harmonizing subtype was well, if I remember right.

Do you know your DCNH type? Might help. I’m guessing you’d prob be a contact type, so D or C
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    Yes. My oldest son is autistic as well. He is prob ILI. I’ve seen high Ni supposedly linked to autistic behavior, and I think harmonizing subtype was well, if I remember right.

Do you know your DCNH type? Might help. I’m guessing you’d prob be a contact type, so D or C
    You are correct, I am indeed contact; creative subtype most likely. Dominant may work though..

Also, you would be correct that Ni base has direct autistic correlation In Jung and Gulenko's accordance. I have theory that fe PolR for ILI makes of sense for the constricted effect some Aspies face of, whereas for someone like me an IEI with Te PolR, executive functioning impairs. I am young, but cannot live on my own. My abusive parents are trying put me in autistic home and conserve me, so I am having online friend intervene and put me in youth shelter for those aged 16-24. Also, I believe Se suggestive makes sense with our symptom for sensory seeking behaviors. Indeed, most the fellow autistic people I have known are ILI and IEI's, mostly ILI's.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(Cannot live on own because of my impaired executive). As much as hated, I would need my conflict or supervisor to manage for me, or someone who is good on Te. LIE-Ni is not that bad... They can work with me fine, but Te sub LIE are painful.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

Dragons:

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would be an Ne or Fe variation of IEI. IEI creative (Ne) or IEI dominant (Fe).

Dragons:

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think another reason why I may in partly come off as so blunt, is because by instinctual variant alone, I am a sexual. If you conflate the archetype of enneagram 4 with sexual, I cannot be it; I fit the social to a (other than in Riso Hudson I still can be sexual). But if you detach any archetypical descriptions, sexual is where I fall into.

This is my sedecology.. Some people have commented on my bluntness.

https://www.sedecology.com/subjects/8530

Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 15.32.59.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 15.34.41.png

Dragons:

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    I think another reason why I may in partly come off as so blunt, is because by instinctual variant alone, I am a sexual. If you conflate the archetype of enneagram 4 with sexual, I cannot be it; I fit the social to a (other than in Riso Hudson I still can be sexual). But if you detach any archetypical descriptions, sexual is where I fall into.

This is my sedecology.. Some people have commented on my bluntness.

https://www.sedecology.com/subjects/8530

Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 15.32.59.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 15.34.41.png
    Your understanding of psychology is phenomenal. The way you can box, systematize, and align people into various fits and puzzle pieces is potent.

It's great that You're so in touch with F. You just whizz and beam with these stargazing attitudes of elevated feelings and high sensitivity. For a star-seed, or as the Heart of Humanity, You go a long ways with powering people up with these life developing mindsets.

So You as the erotic state of language in a metaphysical way aims You for a whole sea of contingencies and consequences. I admire greatly how You're always detaching from society, and being the Polaris-Draconis apex of study!!
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I literally cannot decipher any of what hes saying to interact with sorry

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Raptor ILI or LII, not sure which one.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@myresearch You say you don’t see Ti in him - do you see Te?

I won’t claim I’m certain about anything re. this guy’s type, but I do get the impression he values Ti myself.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    @myresearch You say you don’t see Ti in him - do you see Te?

I won’t claim I’m certain about anything re. this guy’s type, but I do get the impression he values Ti myself.
    No FP, I don't see any sign of strong Ti or Te. That's one of the reasons I typed him as IEI>ILI. I still kept ILI as second option because sometimes people use their base function a lot so it is harder to see what is below.

He has different kind of energy in his older videos, I think some people type him as 1D Fe (instead of 4D Ti), because he is not that expressive in his current ones or maybe other things, however, there are probably other explanations for it. However, the way he writes shows signs of both Fi and Fe and due to lack of any T, I think he is IEI.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    No FP, I don't see any sign of strong Ti or Te. That's one of the reasons I typed him as IEI>ILI. I still kept ILI as second option because sometimes people use their base function a lot so it is harder to see what is below.

He has different kind of energy in his older videos, I think some people type him as 1D Fe (instead of 4D Ti), because he is not that expressive in his current ones or maybe other things, however, there are probably other explanations for it. However, the way he writes shows signs of both Fi and Fe and due to lack of any T, I think he is IEI.

Looking at his oldest videos compared to most recent, it's like he's a totally different person to me. The contrast is strong.

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His subtype has changed. Probably ILE-Ne -> ILE-Ti but IEI-Fe -> IEI-Ni is an acceptable alternative, schizophrenia makes typing him difficult. C -> H in gulenkonics.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post

Looking at his oldest videos compared to most recent, it's like he's a totally different person to me. The contrast is strong.
    Well, content is the same: Come and join with me to a trip of non concrete vision (Fe, Ni). Well, his thought process seems to be more fractured (result Ti) in his later vid. It seems to reach for categorical understanding however logical narrative is lacking actual business goals.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RaptorWizard ~ embarrassing secrets

@LemurianLo
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

raptor is the unironic best poster on t16t

change my mind

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightDemonSheep96 View Post
    Well, content is the same: Come and join with me to a trip of non concrete vision (Fe, Ni). Well, his thought process seems to be more fractured (result Ti) in his later vid. It seems to reach for categorical understanding however logical narrative is lacking actual business goals.
    I don’t know that normal typing methods will work in his case. “Non-concrete vision” and “fractured thinking” might be NTR for him.

I agree he’s Ti/Fe valuing, but have trouble seeing Se-valuing. There’s a kind of edge Se-valuers seem to have to them IMO I don’t see. Agree that his N is very strong too. But I think he’s LII, rather than IEI. Ti base is admittedly difficult to prove for someone like him (again, I don’t think the “fractured thinking” is necessarily reflective of his type) so I don’t expect to convince anyone of this.
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 07-09-2021 at 04:35 PM.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is IEI, who just happened to get sucked into a Rabbit Hole. It happens

RaptorWizard = Lyricist

♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Young LII - SEI are so cute.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post

This flattening happens when people go "schizo".

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    I don’t know that normal typing methods will work in his case. “Non-concrete vision” and “fractured thinking” might be NTR for him.

I agree he’s Ti/Fe valuing, but have trouble seeing Se-valuing. There’s a kind of edge Se-valuers seem to have to them IMO I don’t see. Agree that his N is very strong too. But I think he’s LII, rather than IEI. Ti base is admittedly difficult to prove for someone like him (again, I don’t think the “fractured thinking” is necessarily reflective of his type) so I don’t expect to convince anyone of this.
    Well, my point is that he shows traces of result Ti which creates categories like that. I'm yet to see process Ti doing this because it looks more like piling up evidences to support the structure.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

RaptorWizard seems really Alpha

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    RaptorWizard Crystal Evanescent Moonlight Soul

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Is your brain connected to Merriam-Webster (.com)? If yes could you tell me how the implant was attached to your brain and how it works?
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightDemonSheep96 View Post
    Is your brain connected to Merriam-Webster (.com)? If yes could you tell me how the implant was attached to your brain and how it works?
    The word spawn is a tidal wave of infused hieroglyphics and mystic ceremonies of the sacred alter of polymerization.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I may be more social than someone like SolitaryWalker from TypoC, because I actually made videos of Myself.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard Fool View Post
    RaptorWizard see Your Stallion

@BILLYLO wanted Me to post this.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard Fool View Post
    RaptorWizard mass shadow generator (KotOR 2)

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RaptorWizard sings Misty's Goodbye Song

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Are you sad Bunny
    I just love emerging into sacred views of promise and siphoning the Milky Way to cross the currents to canvas dream-world!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RaptorWizard Scizor Sabrina schizophrenia

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaNBunny4eva View Post
    Here is a video of Me!

Possibly EIE-N.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LugiaYoda View Post
    IMG 5799 RaptorWizard on Meaning and Enigmas

I just made a new video - maybe @BraveSailorBoy will be interested.

TIM
    SLI-Si 6w7 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSciFiSagas View Post

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RileyPichuCake View Post
    IMG 7348 RaptorWizard on Collective Ascension

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HicksHawking View Post
    IMG 8293 RaptorWizard on Altitudes Soaring
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5q2lIxMIHwo

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaichuLuster View Post
    IMG 8824 - RaptorWizard battles Sabrina and Red (Ash) in Pokemon Stadium 2 R2

@IndomitableKingOfGnomes

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni Te.

Not a trace of Fe.

Ni dominant like a prophet.

Ne ILE expands into the realms of the collective conscious , the inverse of Ni. So no.

*Hello*

not sure this does any good.

But.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InterPichuCake View Post
    IMG 0500 - RaptorWizard Zen of the Rabbit Hole

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kobe Philosopher King

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dreaming and Taoism

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMG 0634 - RaptorWizard ~ Riley Halloween Wish: Celebrate Victory Forever Arceus JarJar

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast