User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 121 to 143 of 143

Thread: I just teleported here - I'm new!!

  1. #121
    ˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚ aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    IEI-N 946 so/sp
    Posts
    2,078
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    But this actually is a good exemplary of how psychopathology can make someone appear as a type they are not.. There are other factorings beyond Socionics that come to interplay...
    Yes. My oldest son is autistic as well. He is prob ILI. I’ve seen high Ni supposedly linked to autistic behavior, and I think harmonizing subtype was well, if I remember right.

    Do you know your DCNH type? Might help. I’m guessing you’d prob be a contact type, so D or C
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  2. #122
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,258
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    Yes. My oldest son is autistic as well. He is prob ILI. I’ve seen high Ni supposedly linked to autistic behavior, and I think harmonizing subtype was well, if I remember right.

    Do you know your DCNH type? Might help. I’m guessing you’d prob be a contact type, so D or C
    You are correct, I am indeed contact; creative subtype most likely. Dominant may work though..

    Also, you would be correct that Ni base has direct autistic correlation In Jung and Gulenko's accordance. I have theory that fe PolR for ILI makes of sense for the constricted effect some Aspies face of, whereas for someone like me an IEI with Te PolR, executive functioning impairs. I am young, but cannot live on my own. My abusive parents are trying put me in autistic home and conserve me, so I am having online friend intervene and put me in youth shelter for those aged 16-24. Also, I believe Se suggestive makes sense with our symptom for sensory seeking behaviors. Indeed, most the fellow autistic people I have known are ILI and IEI's, mostly ILI's.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  3. #123
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,258
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    (Cannot live on own because of my impaired executive). As much as hated, I would need my conflict or supervisor to manage for me, or someone who is good on Te. LIE-Ni is not that bad... They can work with me fine, but Te sub LIE are painful.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  4. #124
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,258
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would be an Ne or Fe variation of IEI. IEI creative (Ne) or IEI dominant (Fe).
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  5. #125
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,258
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think another reason why I may in partly come off as so blunt, is because by instinctual variant alone, I am a sexual. If you conflate the archetype of enneagram 4 with sexual, I cannot be it; I fit the social to a (other than in Riso Hudson I still can be sexual). But if you detach any archetypical descriptions, sexual is where I fall into.

    This is my sedecology.. Some people have commented on my bluntness.

    https://www.sedecology.com/subjects/8530

    Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 15.32.59.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 15.34.41.png
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  6. #126
    Leonardo Bonucci Bunny Nietzsche Lukas Nmecha RaptorWizard XD001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Robin Gosens Germany Latvia Lugia 7-1
    TIM
    SolitaryWalker Zang
    Posts
    1,247
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    I think another reason why I may in partly come off as so blunt, is because by instinctual variant alone, I am a sexual. If you conflate the archetype of enneagram 4 with sexual, I cannot be it; I fit the social to a (other than in Riso Hudson I still can be sexual). But if you detach any archetypical descriptions, sexual is where I fall into.

    This is my sedecology.. Some people have commented on my bluntness.

    https://www.sedecology.com/subjects/8530

    Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 15.32.59.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 15.34.41.png
    Your understanding of psychology is phenomenal. The way you can box, systematize, and align people into various fits and puzzle pieces is potent.

    It's great that You're so in touch with F. You just whizz and beam with these stargazing attitudes of elevated feelings and high sensitivity. For a star-seed, or as the Heart of Humanity, You go a long ways with powering people up with these life developing mindsets.

    So You as the erotic state of language in a metaphysical way aims You for a whole sea of contingencies and consequences. I admire greatly how You're always detaching from society, and being the Polaris-Draconis apex of study!!
    EagleFangKarate (webstarts.com)
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Kara (the16types.info)
    I was always a very playful and fun loving Meganium, wishful, flowing, bright, cheerful, exuberant, passionate, loving, caring, sweet, misery refined, elegant, growing, evolving, magical, evanescent, silver wise, crowned, elevated, euphoric, stunning, rapture clad, dreamy, blissful, blizzarding, aura musical, resonant, vibrant, exquisite, luster robed, but ultimately, through rare Wartortle wisdom, I became Lugia/Bunny
    ​Father Crow/Ho-Oh is God, invincible, immortal, eternal, everlasting, salvation, auroras, glitter, fragrance, sparkle, zap, psycho boosted, enigmatic, unleashed, ultimate, archaic, dinosaur

  7. #127

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I literally cannot decipher any of what hes saying to interact with sorry

  8. #128
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,969
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Raptor ILI or LII, not sure which one.
    What good is a book that does not even transport us beyond all books?

    ~Nietzsche

  9. #129
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    牛国
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    2,878
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @myresearch You say you don’t see Ti in him - do you see Te?

    I won’t claim I’m certain about anything re. this guy’s type, but I do get the impression he values Ti myself.
    φιλοκαλοῦμέν τε γὰρ μετ᾽ εὐτελείας καὶ φιλοσοφοῦμεν ἄνευ μαλακίας.

    It’s hard to translate this literally and poetically into English, but this is my attempt at a translation: “For we love beauty, that we attain good ends thereby, and we love wisdom, though not in a way that makes us soft, nor that causes us to value weakness.”

  10. #130
    myresearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    859
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    @myresearch You say you don’t see Ti in him - do you see Te?

    I won’t claim I’m certain about anything re. this guy’s type, but I do get the impression he values Ti myself.
    No FP, I don't see any sign of strong Ti or Te. That's one of the reasons I typed him as IEI>ILI. I still kept ILI as second option because sometimes people use their base function a lot so it is harder to see what is below.

    He has different kind of energy in his older videos, I think some people type him as 1D Fe (instead of 4D Ti), because he is not that expressive in his current ones or maybe other things, however, there are probably other explanations for it. However, the way he writes shows signs of both Fi and Fe and due to lack of any T, I think he is IEI.

  11. #131
    LemurianLo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Eagleland
    TIM
    Si-H 6w5 613 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,162
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    No FP, I don't see any sign of strong Ti or Te. That's one of the reasons I typed him as IEI>ILI. I still kept ILI as second option because sometimes people use their base function a lot so it is harder to see what is below.

    He has different kind of energy in his older videos, I think some people type him as 1D Fe (instead of 4D Ti), because he is not that expressive in his current ones or maybe other things, however, there are probably other explanations for it. However, the way he writes shows signs of both Fi and Fe and due to lack of any T, I think he is IEI.



    Looking at his oldest videos compared to most recent, it's like he's a totally different person to me. The contrast is strong.
    "Now is the time to get serious about living your ideals. How long can you afford to put off who you really want to be? Your nobler self cannot wait any longer. Put your principles into practice – now. Stop the excuses and the procrastination. This is your life! You aren’t a child anymore. The sooner you set yourself to your spiritual program, the happier you will be. The longer you wait, the more you’ll be vulnerable to mediocrity and feel filled with shame and regret, because you know you are capable of better. From this instant on, vow to stop disappointing yourself. Separate yourself from the mob. Decide to be extraordinary and do what you need to do – now." - Epictetus

  12. #132
    Too lazy to write much qaz00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    SLI-Te
    Posts
    397
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    His subtype has changed. Probably ILE-Ne -> ILE-Ti but IEI-Fe -> IEI-Ni is an acceptable alternative, schizophrenia makes typing him difficult. C -> H in gulenkonics.

  13. #133
    scientist donkey BrightDemonSheep96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Executing Satanic rituals
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Posts
    6,742
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post



    Looking at his oldest videos compared to most recent, it's like he's a totally different person to me. The contrast is strong.
    Well, content is the same: Come and join with me to a trip of non concrete vision (Fe, Ni). Well, his thought process seems to be more fractured (result Ti) in his later vid. It seems to reach for categorical understanding however logical narrative is lacking actual business goals.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

  14. #134
    Leonardo Bonucci Bunny Nietzsche Lukas Nmecha RaptorWizard XD001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Robin Gosens Germany Latvia Lugia 7-1
    TIM
    SolitaryWalker Zang
    Posts
    1,247
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    RaptorWizard ~ embarrassing secrets

    @LemurianLo
    EagleFangKarate (webstarts.com)
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Kara (the16types.info)
    I was always a very playful and fun loving Meganium, wishful, flowing, bright, cheerful, exuberant, passionate, loving, caring, sweet, misery refined, elegant, growing, evolving, magical, evanescent, silver wise, crowned, elevated, euphoric, stunning, rapture clad, dreamy, blissful, blizzarding, aura musical, resonant, vibrant, exquisite, luster robed, but ultimately, through rare Wartortle wisdom, I became Lugia/Bunny
    ​Father Crow/Ho-Oh is God, invincible, immortal, eternal, everlasting, salvation, auroras, glitter, fragrance, sparkle, zap, psycho boosted, enigmatic, unleashed, ultimate, archaic, dinosaur

  15. #135
    Cool it with the anti-Grenitic remarks bucko! Grendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Where dragons rule
    TIM
    Dark and cruel
    Posts
    2,228
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    raptor is the unironic best poster on t16t

    change my mind

  16. #136
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    牛国
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    2,878
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightDemonSheep96 View Post
    Well, content is the same: Come and join with me to a trip of non concrete vision (Fe, Ni). Well, his thought process seems to be more fractured (result Ti) in his later vid. It seems to reach for categorical understanding however logical narrative is lacking actual business goals.
    I don’t know that normal typing methods will work in his case. “Non-concrete vision” and “fractured thinking” might be NTR for him.

    I agree he’s Ti/Fe valuing, but have trouble seeing Se-valuing. There’s a kind of edge Se-valuers seem to have to them IMO I don’t see. Agree that his N is very strong too. But I think he’s LII, rather than IEI. Ti base is admittedly difficult to prove for someone like him (again, I don’t think the “fractured thinking” is necessarily reflective of his type) so I don’t expect to convince anyone of this.
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 07-09-2021 at 04:35 PM.
    φιλοκαλοῦμέν τε γὰρ μετ᾽ εὐτελείας καὶ φιλοσοφοῦμεν ἄνευ μαλακίας.

    It’s hard to translate this literally and poetically into English, but this is my attempt at a translation: “For we love beauty, that we attain good ends thereby, and we love wisdom, though not in a way that makes us soft, nor that causes us to value weakness.”

  17. #137
    ˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚ aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    IEI-N 946 so/sp
    Posts
    2,078
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He is IEI, who just happened to get sucked into a Rabbit Hole. It happens

    RaptorWizard = Lyricist

    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  18. #138

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,340
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Young LII - SEI are so cute.

  19. #139
    scientist donkey BrightDemonSheep96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Executing Satanic rituals
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Posts
    6,742
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    No FP, I don't see any sign of strong Ti or Te. That's one of the reasons I typed him as IEI>ILI. I still kept ILI as second option because sometimes people use their base function a lot so it is harder to see what is below.

    He has different kind of energy in his older videos, I think some people type him as 1D Fe (instead of 4D Ti), because he is not that expressive in his current ones or maybe other things, however, there are probably other explanations for it. However, the way he writes shows signs of both Fi and Fe and due to lack of any T, I think he is IEI.
    This flattening happens when people go "schizo".

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    I don’t know that normal typing methods will work in his case. “Non-concrete vision” and “fractured thinking” might be NTR for him.

    I agree he’s Ti/Fe valuing, but have trouble seeing Se-valuing. There’s a kind of edge Se-valuers seem to have to them IMO I don’t see. Agree that his N is very strong too. But I think he’s LII, rather than IEI. Ti base is admittedly difficult to prove for someone like him (again, I don’t think the “fractured thinking” is necessarily reflective of his type) so I don’t expect to convince anyone of this.
    Well, my point is that he shows traces of result Ti which creates categories like that. I'm yet to see process Ti doing this because it looks more like piling up evidences to support the structure.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

  20. #140
    BandD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,323
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    RaptorWizard seems really Alpha

  21. #141
    Leonardo Bonucci Bunny Nietzsche Lukas Nmecha RaptorWizard XD001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Robin Gosens Germany Latvia Lugia 7-1
    TIM
    SolitaryWalker Zang
    Posts
    1,247
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    RaptorWizard Crystal Evanescent Moonlight Soul
    EagleFangKarate (webstarts.com)
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Kara (the16types.info)
    I was always a very playful and fun loving Meganium, wishful, flowing, bright, cheerful, exuberant, passionate, loving, caring, sweet, misery refined, elegant, growing, evolving, magical, evanescent, silver wise, crowned, elevated, euphoric, stunning, rapture clad, dreamy, blissful, blizzarding, aura musical, resonant, vibrant, exquisite, luster robed, but ultimately, through rare Wartortle wisdom, I became Lugia/Bunny
    ​Father Crow/Ho-Oh is God, invincible, immortal, eternal, everlasting, salvation, auroras, glitter, fragrance, sparkle, zap, psycho boosted, enigmatic, unleashed, ultimate, archaic, dinosaur

  22. #142
    scientist donkey BrightDemonSheep96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Executing Satanic rituals
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Posts
    6,742
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Is your brain connected to Merriam-Webster (.com)? If yes could you tell me how the implant was attached to your brain and how it works?
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

  23. #143
    Leonardo Bonucci Bunny Nietzsche Lukas Nmecha RaptorWizard XD001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Robin Gosens Germany Latvia Lugia 7-1
    TIM
    SolitaryWalker Zang
    Posts
    1,247
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightDemonSheep96 View Post
    Is your brain connected to Merriam-Webster (.com)? If yes could you tell me how the implant was attached to your brain and how it works?
    The word spawn is a tidal wave of infused hieroglyphics and mystic ceremonies of the sacred alter of polymerization.
    EagleFangKarate (webstarts.com)
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Kara (the16types.info)
    I was always a very playful and fun loving Meganium, wishful, flowing, bright, cheerful, exuberant, passionate, loving, caring, sweet, misery refined, elegant, growing, evolving, magical, evanescent, silver wise, crowned, elevated, euphoric, stunning, rapture clad, dreamy, blissful, blizzarding, aura musical, resonant, vibrant, exquisite, luster robed, but ultimately, through rare Wartortle wisdom, I became Lugia/Bunny
    ​Father Crow/Ho-Oh is God, invincible, immortal, eternal, everlasting, salvation, auroras, glitter, fragrance, sparkle, zap, psycho boosted, enigmatic, unleashed, ultimate, archaic, dinosaur

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •