User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 143

Thread: I just teleported here - I'm new!!

  1. #81
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you do not adhere to subtypes, then it is understandable why you would not think LSI is possible.

    I think he is LSI2Ti (pseudo type/type mimics is ILI, Ni base), and I am IEI2Fe (pseudo ESE; Fe base).

    I am proponent of subtype, because I see how you can still fit the characteristics of a type and appear like another.. I appear EIE/ESE, yet my Ti is 2d, I in no way can be a process dichotomy, the cognitive style of IEI is fitting as for me and so forth. But despite, I exhibit some Fe base quality.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  2. #82
    myresearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    859
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    An Ni base will subconsciously use their Ni, whereas he is just grabbing his and throwing it for see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    I just think his HA is Ni. And LSI and ESI have HA Ni. Then his suggestive function really appears to be Fe. Not Te..
    Our base and creative functions are conscious. He is using words to point towards something, unlike other Ni egos, he seems to prefer using lots of words to point out things. However, all of these words are symbolic, means something to him and as a whole, as if the intersection of those words put the reader in the story that he is in.

    Hence situation exactly seems as BDS described:

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightDemonSheep96 View Post
    Yet you seem to have plenty of Ne that spins from Ni vacuum.
    His writing and speech lacks coherence and structure. He has shown no indication of a Ti or Fi base, typing someone solely based on their ID functions would lead to wrong conclusions. Besides, why is he even Se creative, xSI types have 4D Si+ 3D Se, both are producing, Raptor is giving good vibes, makes intutive associations, tells his story, however, he is not grounded or impactful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    That would make him an Ne PolR.. His Ne as you can see from video is pretty chaotic and not well used.. LSI still has some issue with it, but the reason why I am seeing it as possibility is because Ni seems HA.
    You think that he is not good at Ni, because you don't resonate how he uses his Ni. However, he is only using N, he is not using any Ti and his speech and writing only shows lack of it and yet you think he is a Ti-dom. Again, typing someone because you think you mainly detect their HA is not a good way to make an assessment. His chaotic nature is a result of his individualistic features and it is because he is P type not J type. We all can seem chaotic sometimes, however, IJ types will be less prone to seem like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    Fe suggestive seems like it fits.. He is attracted to Fe.
    Who isn't He is not the only person who is attracted to Fe egos and all other people who are attracted to Fe egos aren't Fe suggestive.
    Last edited by myresearch; 06-21-2021 at 09:28 PM.

  3. #83
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Our base and creative functions are conscious. He is using words to point towards something, unlike other Ni egos, he seems to prefer using lots of words to point out things. However, all of these words are symbolic, means something to him and as a whole, as if the intersection of those words put the reader in the story that he is in.

    Hence situation exactly seems as BDS described:



    His writing and speech lacks coherence and structure. He has shown no indication of a Ti or Fi base, typing someone solely based on their ID functions would lead to wrong conclusions. Besides, why is he even Se creative, xSI types have 4D Si+ 3D Se, both are producing, Raptor is giving good vibes, makes intutive associations, tells his story, however, he is not grounded or impactful.



    You think that he is not good at Ni, because you don't resonate how he uses his Ni. However, he is only using N, he is not using any Ti and his speech and writing only shows lack of it and yet you think he is a Ti-dom. Again, typing someone because you think you mainly detect their HA is not a good way to make an assessment. His chaotic nature is a result of his individualistic features and it is because he is P type not J type. We all can seem chaotic sometimes, however, IJ types will be less prone to seem like that.



    Who isn't He is not the only person who is attracted to Fe egos and all other people who are attracted to Fe egos aren't Fe suggestive.
    I think we would need to see him speak in a wider range of topics.. I don’t really think his communicative style on the platform is enough to type him upon. He resonates with MBTI Ti for a reason (though I know Socionics and MBTI do not necessarily conflate), and I have seen him try give me structure. He took what I said and aligned it into a paragraph and tried to structurize it and I have even him do it on a few occasion, however, this is not enough to declare him as a Ti Dom.. I just from why I have seen think HA Ni seems most likely.. I need to see more. There can also be other factors at stake.. We do not know his mental health, we do not know other potential factors that can mimic him looking Ni at base.

    Again, subtypes. The Se can strain in some LSI or ESI.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  4. #84
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Also: I have seen differently, about the base function being conscious. I have seen it declare as an unconscious, inborn, instilled mode of operation. That is actually in part of why I to begin with, think his Ni is HA. His Ni again, appears completely pulled out and at conscious command and I do not see it as adept in Ni.. I do not see it passively operating. And I see it displayed and trying show it to world, which screams HA Ni to me.

    The base function being unconscious is why I to begin with do not see him as an Ni base.

    What you described also sounds more like MBTI Ni. Socionics Ni aims to limit, narrow down and evaluates time. It is not just about vibe and symbolism. I do not see this presenting well in him, which also leads me to believe his Ni is not 4d.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  5. #85
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You only see his Ni pulling vibes and briefly getting into symbolism. I do not see the Ni matured to point you would expect in it being 4 dimensional. If you want claim otherwise, you should present how his Ni actually is mature. It is just spewing words and vibes.. It is not really limiting, assessing underlying meaning much, nor is it evaluating time and theme.

    He actually seems not to really limit, he just spews a bunch of words and always uses “or”. Not very limiting. An Ni base would be able to limit well, the vibe and which word best is resonating.. It would not bother have the comparisons. It would pick superlative wording, vibe, etc..

    I would honestly believe IXE before IXI, but that does not account for his need to try display Ni.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  6. #86
    Leonardo Bonucci Bunny Nietzsche Lukas Nmecha RaptorWizard XD001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Robin Gosens Germany Latvia Lugia 7-1
    TIM
    SolitaryWalker Zang
    Posts
    1,247
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    You only see his Ni pulling vines and briefly getting into symbolism. I do not see the Ni matured to point you would expect in it being 4 dimensional. If you want claim otherwise, you should present how his Ni actually is mature. It is just spewing words and vibes.. It is not really limiting, assessing underlying meaning much, nor is it evaluating time and theme.
    You need to have a big spark of showers and butterflies. My focus is more on experience than the psychic. So yes, the way I operate is not Ni, but impulse and mania, true feeling.

    I also like details and special effects a lot in movies, but I also Love story. And I Love You too, because I'm so caught up in My maps of existence, and You shine the torch for broad and vivid adventures!!
    EagleFangKarate (webstarts.com)
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Kara (the16types.info)
    I was always a very playful and fun loving Meganium, wishful, flowing, bright, cheerful, exuberant, passionate, loving, caring, sweet, misery refined, elegant, growing, evolving, magical, evanescent, silver wise, crowned, elevated, euphoric, stunning, rapture clad, dreamy, blissful, blizzarding, aura musical, resonant, vibrant, exquisite, luster robed, but ultimately, through rare Wartortle wisdom, I became Lugia/Bunny
    ​Father Crow/Ho-Oh is God, invincible, immortal, eternal, everlasting, salvation, auroras, glitter, fragrance, sparkle, zap, psycho boosted, enigmatic, unleashed, ultimate, archaic, dinosaur

  7. #87
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, I was wondering if there could be underlying psychopathology, like mania, which can superficially look Ni ego..
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  8. #88
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I wonder if the HA function can more fixate on if not in best mind state..
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  9. #89
    MidnightWilderness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    393
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    I want see some of your Ti, Raptor. Your innate way.

    Show others your Ti. (Which you do not yet know much of Socionics, which may make it hard, but just act your natural self, and avert on logic).
    Karanime, I was here when RaptorWizard was new. I have proof that this is his innate way, at least the way he wants to be.

    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...13#post1446313

    "If I sound confusing sometimes, it's because that it's a goal of mine to be creative." Post #50

    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...97#post1443897

    "I like painting things in a really colorful and metaphysical way. It brings out more spark and zap, more of an enhanced image to the shape of endless perfection, like a fountain of connected worlds/realms." Post #2239

    I can't remember exactly where he said it, but he said something to the effect of "I like writing because you can be whatever you want to be"

    He doesn't care if people think he is crazy or scattered because he is the Ultimate Aeon of Will. He doesn't really care what the others think about him. I doubt he is forcing himself to be like this in any case, given by how much he posts. I think this is RaptorWizard's default state, whether he is LSI or not. This is himself acting natural, natural in the way he wants to be. If he doesn't want to come off as Ti and logical then he doesn't have to.

  10. #90
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    In the videos the energy did feel real, but also, I feel like he tries strain and to impress others with his Ni.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  11. #91
    myresearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    859
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    You only see his Ni pulling vibes and briefly getting into symbolism. I do not see the Ni matured to point you would expect in it being 4 dimensional. If you want claim otherwise, you should present how his Ni actually is mature. It is just spewing words and vibes.. It is not really limiting, assessing underlying meaning much, nor is it evaluating time and theme.

    He actually seems not to really limit, he just spews a bunch of words and always uses “or”. Not very limiting. An Ni base would be able to limit well, the vibe and which word best is resonating.. It would not bother have the comparisons. It would pick superlative wording, vibe, etc..

    I would honestly believe IXE before IXI, but that does not account for his need to try display Ni.
    I see no Ti at all, the only Ti thing I have seen is his system of MBTI. Other than that, how he interacts, responds, or say anything at all doesn't related to any Ti. His N is much more apparent than any T. He can be ethical type. He types himself as INTP but he has his version of MBTI, in his version, he again doesn't type himself as Ti-dom.

    He is again, not grounded, he is not concrete at all in any ways, I wouldn't type such a person as S type and I definitely wouldn't type them as xSx type.

    I wouldn't say that he is typical X type, hence I also don't think he is typical Ni-dom. I think everyone has their own touch of their usage of 4D,1D functions. Raptor's unique touch can be more apparent.

    For me, he is limiting, the direction he wants to pursue in his journey is clear. There are no dots in his thinking, hence I don't think he can be j type.

    I think he uses bunch of words with "or" because he wants others to get what he means, again, I would not generalize his approach to all Ni-doms. At the beginning, I also try to distinguish whether he is a Ni-dom or Ne, however, he uses bunch of not seemingly related words (Ne) to point out what he is aiming toward, what he finds meaning in (Ni).

    Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    In the videos the energy did feel real, but also, I feel like he tries strain and to impress others with his Ni.
    I think we can all try to impress some people with any of our function.
    Last edited by myresearch; 06-23-2021 at 01:22 PM.

  12. #92
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    I see no Ti at all, the only Ti thing I have seen is his system of MBTI. Other than that, how he interacts, responds, or say anything at all doesn't related to any Ti. His N is much more apparent than any T. He can be ethical type. He types himself as INTP but he has his version of MBTI, in his version, he again doesn't type himself as Ti-dom.

    He is again, not grounded, he is not concrete at all in any ways, I wouldn't type such a person as S type and I definitely wouldn't type them as xSx type.

    I wouldn't say that he is typical X type, hence I also don't think he is typical Ni-dom. I think everyone has their own touch of their usage of 4D,1D functions. Raptor's unique touch can be more apparent.

    For me, he is limiting, the direction he wants to pursue in his journey is clear. There are no dots in his thinking, hence I don't think he can be j type.

    I think he uses bunch of words with "or" because he wants others to get what he means, again, I would not generalize his approach to all Ni-doms. At the beginning, I also try to distinguish whether he is a Ni-dom or Ne, however, he uses bunch of not seemingly related words (Ne) to point out what he is aiming toward, what he finds meaning in (Ni).



    I think we can all try to impress some people with any of our function.
    If everyone can have their own touch, then he also can have his own touch on Ti, but it is not as much of blatancy.. I do not think how he talks here is full scope of how he talks and approaches info. I think I would need a discord call with him. I have seen only a few examples of his Ti, admittedly, here, but I still just cannot for the life of me see him as a 4D Ni. There is too much lacking... Unless he has mental limitation, I do not otherwise see it as able.

    I do not necessarily think he is in best health per say, and that may strain visibility of some things.

    The only examples I can give of my seeing Ti is how he takes/copies and pastes what people say, and tries to structure them in order. Then possibly, the picture of him as a child lining up train.

    A huge give away of not being Ni Dom is how he always implies “or”.
    This does not seek to in any way, shape or form, limit. (This is an absolute defined quality in an Ni Dom). I think IEE is more possible than is, IEI, but then IEE has PolR Ti.. It is possible he tries structure things because of HA Te.. But IEE comes at issue with ignoring Ni. An IEE would not aspire in Ni as much would in an HA Ni user.. How he tries excessively to rant on about various comparisons, more than necessary, also can be indicative of PolR Ne. PolR can cause you to hyper-fixate or to be completely awful in the function.

    In videos (not text), his Fe creative is completely lacking, as well.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  13. #93
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Someone not being practical can be indicative of being an intuitive ethical type.. Or it can also be a matter of other things, such as psychopathology, substance usage, etc. There is not one causative mean, and it can be outside completely, of typology. To me, his information metabolism of not using Ni as would be expected in 4d, is telling truth to me that there is another ongoing factor, perhaps independent of typology.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  14. #94
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why I do not see him as Ni-base:

    -I see no evidence this is his unconscious mode of operation, and it all appears displayed and consciously pulled from
    -He does not appear limit and matter of fact, expands
    -He does not appear to assess and evaluate symbolism or time
    -The way he uses Ni seems a bit more elementary, as would expect from a lower dimensional Ni function. Going off vibes, borrowing other people’s insights heavy in Ni, rather than his own

    What I see is someone who is highly interested in developing their Ni, someone who values symbolism and wants embody it, but the wanting is not emptying it, it is wanting.

    I believe Ne base would come before Ni.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  15. #95
    myresearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    859
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    If everyone can have their own touch, then he also can have his own touch on Ti, but it is not as much of blatancy..
    Ofcourse but there is not Ti or Te at all. So there is nothing that he could have his touch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    I do not think how he talks here is full scope of how he talks and approaches info. I think I would need a discord call with him. I have seen only a few examples of his Ti, admittedly, here, but I still just cannot for the life of me see him as a 4D Ni. There is too much lacking... Unless he has mental limitation, I do not otherwise see it as able.
    There is also too much lacking in his Ti and compared to his Ni, his Ti is nonexistent. Why are you totally ok with that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    I do not necessarily think he is in best health per say, and that may strain visibility of some things.

    The only examples I can give of my seeing Ti is how he takes/copies and pastes what people say, and tries to structure them in order. Then possibly, the picture of him as a child lining up train.
    Copying what other people say is not Ti. There is no proper structure or order in his writing, what you are seeing is not Ti.

    Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    A huge give away of not being Ni Dom is how he always implies “or”.
    This does not seek to in any way, shape or form, limit. (This is an absolute defined quality in an Ni Dom). I think IEE is more possible than is, IEI, but then IEE has PolR Ti.. It is possible he tries structure things because of HA Te.. But IEE comes at issue with ignoring Ni. An IEE would not aspire in Ni as much would in an HA Ni user.. How he tries excessively to rant on about various comparisons, more than necessary, also can be indicative of PolR Ne. PolR can cause you to hyper-fixate or to be completely awful in the function.

    In videos (not text), his Fe creative is completely lacking, as well.
    I think you decided that he is LSI and evaluating his every move from that point. Generally if people have to choose Ne-dom or Ne-polr for Raptor, I think most would choose Ne-dom.

  16. #96
    Disrupting your illusory reality Megatrop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Your mind
    TIM
    ENFP
    Posts
    615
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Karanime I also felt that this is not his natural mode of operation, and his language is rather chaotic, and kind of deviates from the original purpose of communication.

    But I don't think he's really working hard to write all that. It seems like someone who's completely identified with one's own fantasies. Maybe he spends too much time watching TV and reading fantastical fairy tales, or maybe he's addicted to mixing words together.

    I sometimes overdisplay my Ne in order to filter Ne valuing types to come to me, but I'm entirely sure it's a completely different kind of purpose, because he doesn't seem to balance his imagination with anything else, and that's not a very attractive thing to do anyway
    self-discovery
    self-development
    optimism
    relationships
    communication
    high ideals

  17. #97
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Ofcourse but there is not Ti or Te at all. So there is nothing that he could have his touch.



    There is also too much lacking in his Ti and compared to his Ni, his Ti is nonexistent. Why are you totally ok with that?



    Copying what other people say is not Ti. There is no proper structure or order in his writing, what you are seeing is not Ti.



    I think you decided that he is LSI and evaluating his every move from that point. Generally if people have to choose Ne-dom or Ne-polr for Raptor, I think most would choose Ne-dom.
    I did not say copying what other people say is Ti, I said that how he tries to "structurize" what others say, takes what they say, literally word for word, and tries to organize it into a new structure can be an example.

    I also do not think you are paying attention to my main thesis, here: there is something unrelated to typology obfuscating his Ti usage.. Not best mental state, insincerity, etc..

    (What I originally said, but it did not save:I think you are missing what I am trying say, anyhow. I think there is another component unrelated to typology going on here, and it may make it harder to see his Ti, especially if he is not in well health, or perhaps is not sincere..)
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  18. #98
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    @Karanime I also felt that this is not his natural mode of operation, and his language is rather chaotic, and kind of deviates from the original purpose of communication.

    But I don't think he's really working hard to write all that. It seems like someone who's completely identified with one's own fantasies. Maybe he spends too much time watching TV and reading fantastical fairy tales, or maybe he's addicted to mixing words together.

    I sometimes overdisplay my Ne in order to filter Ne valuing types to come to me, but I'm entirely sure it's a completely different kind of purpose, because he doesn't seem to balance his imagination with anything else, and that's not a very attractive thing to do anyway
    Yes, that is in part of why it seems to me he is not Ni base; it seems like it is displayed and not countered with any at all, balance.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  19. #99
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So here is a potential example of good Ti/Te... (I will have to gather all the evidence, and so may need update this post a bit)..

    So this thread, read what I said here:
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...64#post1454564
    Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 19.17.48.png
    Now look at what Raptor did to add structure to what I said, and also how he literally said he does not want see what I said "go to waste" on the next page (does not at all sound Te PolR):
    Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 19.22.01.pngHe took everything I said, but made it into a paragraph and structured it in a new order.

    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles) And again on the fifth page, you will see him say he did not want see what I said go to waste...

    This contradicts the idea that he does not value and is not good with structure. I think he is, he just is not as focused on it as displaying his Ni.

    I do not think people are looking deep enough, or maybe I just am really adept at reading pattern and energy... But how he uses his Ni does NOT appear to operate at a default, nor does it seem like it is how he actually leads and at first, digests info. Matter of fact, I think what I just showed may be evidential in showing he does potentially lead with Ti, since it is his instinct to give structure.

    People type on what they see as superficial traits or quality, and do not objectively see how it is.. I do not have to look objectively, I look at patterns and read energy, but if I was not able, I still would try be objective about my typing, others.
    Last edited by Braingel; 06-24-2021 at 02:28 AM.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  20. #100
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am honestly convinced that LSI and ILE are the best choices as for him. I do not think other things are being considered that can affect mental state, and also how some people may want troll online, or display what they most value and aside to be.

    One is an Ne PolR, and one is Ne dom, yes... But ILE would not be horrid, as he could just be an Ne base and other factors, like potential ADD result in ineffective usage of it.. But again, the PolR function does not always present as horribly. It can also result in hyper fixation and over usage of it, it just will not be used as well and it will be more conscious.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  21. #101
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Valuing things like precision as here:

    Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 19.34.44.png
    also can be indicative of higher Ti..
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  22. #102
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He literally also tries make his own systems.. He when first interacted with me, tried fit me into his own INFP subtypes he made, and he also does it here:
    Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 19.36.46.pngHe does systematize and structure WAY more than he lets on.

    Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 19.40.18.png

    He posted about a Matrix control system as well.. And for an IEI wh has Te PolR and has harder time with links and resources, he sure uses a lot. If he is intuitive, ILE>IEI
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  23. #103
    ˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚ aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    IEI-N 946 so/sp
    Posts
    2,078
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think RaptorWizard is IEI

    Definitely
    Last edited by aster; 06-24-2021 at 04:12 PM.
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  24. #104
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IEI just has some major issues with it. People are superficially ascribing it to him because of how he goes off of vibes and talks of symbolism. That is not enough to substantiate an IEI typing, and is bound lead to mistyping.

    I am inclined to believe ILE>IEI if he is intuitive base, with how he serves to expand and keep ongoing, his comparisons.. But ILE does not explain why he wants display Ni so badly.. Though, ILE could be possible if there is underlying psychopathology, or maybe something like substance abuse in the picture. Substance abuse, sleep deprivation, mania, that liking, can all result in this ideation and behavior, independent typology (not saying that is what on-goes, here).
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  25. #105
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There are endless reasons why IEI is making non-sensical if you look past initial vibe:

    1. His Ni is not mature as expected for a 4d placement
    2. He does not limit and explain in a gestalt. instead, he adds more and more to his insights
    3. He does not appear have an Fe or Te creative function in which his Ni flows out of
    4. Rather than build off his own Ni intuitions, he seems to borrow them from others, and this also contradicts Te PolR as seen in an IEI
    5. He does not at all ignore Ne

    I think Ni-Fe maybe is possible in MBTI. Maybe he is an INFJ in Meyers Briggs and mistypes INTP, because he is a Socionics logical type. People did not even see how he uses Ti, because they just avert on his daily Ni ramblings, when he is indeed having par on Ti. I showed it in above screen shots...
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  26. #106
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If he was an Ni base, you would see a lot more balance with his Ni. You would not see it consciously displayed. You would see it balanced out with the creative function and that is not the case. That tells me the Ni is in a position where it is not in the immediate ego, but is the super ID.

    There merely is Ni when he is applying his Ni. There is no other involving function that is showing itself clearly. If he was a Ti base then it inadvertently would happen, so it can be an internal mental process where he is calculating and trying to in his mind organize, but does not necessarily do it outward when he is displaying the Ni. Maybe he makes systems out of his favorite characters, as how he made the subtypes of the MBTI types, but he just does not talk about it.. He may be organizing beneath the surface in his own mind, but as introverted function and a subconscious process, it may not be as quite noticeable, especially if he is more caught up in the trying display the Ni.

    His information metabolism does not show Ni base as evidential. Instead, it shows it as a conscious process and what would be expected seen in the ID. Fe and Ni seem to be in the ID, for him. This is hinting at LSI. He does use Ti.. You just have not seen it well, because he is so busy trying display his Ni, as would expect in position the hidden agenda/mobilizing.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  27. #107
    scientist donkey BrightDemonSheep96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Executing Satanic rituals
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Posts
    6,742
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    1. His Ni is not mature as expected for a 4d placement
    This is hardly the point of maturity at all. It is your blindfolded driver that needs to discuss with other functions. Please refer to Jung's work. Irrationality especially among Ni gives rise to a wise homeless simpleton character that needs support from sensing types [extreme].
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

  28. #108
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightDemonSheep96 View Post
    This is hardly the point of maturity at all. It is your blindfolded driver that needs to discuss with other functions. Please refer to Jung's work. Irrationality especially among Ni gives rise to a wise homeless simpleton character that needs support from sensing types [extreme].
    Yes, but Ni base still does not substantiate for the other reasons enlisted. If he is an intuitive base, it is probably going to be IXE. He does not serve to limit.. He does not go with a narrowed in view and instead, expands to it.. Always adding "or", finding other ways to compare it as to..
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  29. #109
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    And, people are ignoring his Ti. He has used it... Just when he displays the Ni, not as much is it visible. I showed examples of the Ti above in screen shot. I think MBTI Ni-Fe is plausible. And that is why his superficial traits appear that of Ni-Fe.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  30. #110
    scientist donkey BrightDemonSheep96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Executing Satanic rituals
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Posts
    6,742
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    Yes, but Ni base still does not substantiate for the other reasons enlisted. If he is an intuitive base, it is probably going to be IXE. He does not serve to limit.. He does not go with a narrowed in view and instead, expands to it.. Always adding "or", finding other ways to compare it as to..
    No, the way he uses vision.He is not applying himself externally.


    This is Ne
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

  31. #111
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightDemonSheep96 View Post
    No, the way he uses vision.He is not applying himself externally.


    This is Ne
    I do not think he is an Ne base. I just am saying that if you are going by definition of limiting versus expanding, he would do the ladder, and thus more likely would be an Ne intuitive base than Ni. I do not think he is an extrovert. Just, Ne would come before Ni as base.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  32. #112
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am merely going in an order of what is most likely.. My first choice for him would be a type that has Ni as HA/mobilizing.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  33. #113
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I just see people typing him Ni base because of his superficial traits. They are not looking beyond that and trying see the motive and action behind his Ni. I think INFJ; Ni-Fe, is very possible by MBTI and thus is reasoning for why Ni and Fe are superficially showing themselves.. I wonder if the HA function and ID can often be what one would type as in MBTI.. The ego and ID maybe are most likely..

    Also: They are not looking at the whole picture of where other functions would add up in an IEI.. Where is creative fe (in videos)? Where is Te PolR? Where is ignoring Ne?
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  34. #114
    ˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚ aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    IEI-N 946 so/sp
    Posts
    2,078
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    And, people are ignoring his Ti. He has used it... Just when he displays the Ni, not as much is it visible. I showed examples of the Ti above in screen shot. I think MBTI Ni-Fe is plausible. And that is why his superficial traits appear that of Ni-Fe.
    You said this:


    “I do not think people are looking deep enough, or maybe I just am really adept at reading pattern and energy”


    Then you said this:


    “IEI just has some major issues with it. People are superficially ascribing it to him because of how he goes off of vibes and talks of symbolism. That is not enough to substantiate an IEI typing, and is bound lead to mistyping.”


    how do you differentiate vibes and energy? I doubt everyone is going off of vibes and a lot of people have been on here long enough to be familiar with patterns when it comes to type.


    Tbh the way you are posting is very reminiscent of EJ and extrovert behavior. And kind of combative. You seem to be going after him like a bulldog, imo. Se HA. If he has issues like you say, I would recommend not to do that and leave the poor guy alone & let him be.
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  35. #115
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    You said this:


    “I do not think people are looking deep enough, or maybe I just am really adept at reading pattern and energy”


    Then you said this:


    “IEI just has some major issues with it. People are superficially ascribing it to him because of how he goes off of vibes and talks of symbolism. That is not enough to substantiate an IEI typing, and is bound lead to mistyping.”


    how do you differentiate vibes and energy? I doubt everyone is going off of vibes and a lot of people have been on here long enough to be familiar with patterns when it comes to type.


    Tbh the way you are posting is very reminiscent of EJ and extrovert behavior. And kind of combative. You seem to be going after him like a bulldog, imo. If he has issues like you say, I would recommend not to do that and leave the poor guy alone & let him be.
    I am on the autism spectrum and can come off as more intense than I am. I am not really trying be combative.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  36. #116
    ˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚ aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    IEI-N 946 so/sp
    Posts
    2,078
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    I am on the autism spectrum and can come off as more intense than I am. I am not really trying be combative.
    Ok. Well you might want to lighten up a bit, all I’m saying
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  37. #117
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can understand why neurotypical may interpret me as trying be combative, but really, I am just trying figure things out and explain my thought process...
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  38. #118
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    But this actually is a good exemplary of how psychopathology can make someone appear as a type they are not.. There are other factorings beyond Socionics that come to interplay...
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  39. #119
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    Ok. Well you might want to lighten up a bit, all I’m saying
    I am not so certain I can do that, as I naturally because of my ASD, have a more "blunt" tone, at least by how others interpret me. I do not even try be blunt, but I just am interpreted that way by people who do not know me.. I am not even trying to be harsh, and I am "light" in way, just how I to a person unaffected by ASD, will come off as upset or combative, but there is no malice or anger in my approach as of this now.

    But you are not the first to presume me as EJ with how I online come across.. People believe that until they meet me in person
    Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 14.50.41.png
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  40. #120
    Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •