Thread: Hey, Cognitive Styles and ITR

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hey, Cognitive Styles and ITR

How does it work? Any ideas that aren't dumb?

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.p...etic_Cognition

If true, all duals should be vortical/holographic or casual determinist/dialectical-algorithmic.

I didn't map all the intertype stuff to this, but yeah.

So what do you think?

I personally figured that the best relationship would be between dialectical and holographic, as switch case is given instructions from a code maker, but now I recognize that it's better for the formal logic man to read computer code, and switch case to deal with random actions.

The reason is simple, code is organized, and switch case likes to jump between instructions. Switch case likes to respond, and chaos seems to give random instructions. This would give switch case opportunity to be flexible, as it can develope rules to deal with the chaos of the vortex.

Formal logic liking code is obvious. Vortex causes errors with formal logic, and switch case doesn't activate formal logic, and vice versa.

Vortex probably confuses code.

I'll explain my names.

Vortex is Vortical Synergistic. It's named chaos as well, because it's chaos.

Code is Dialectical Algorithmic, because they think in terms of if then statements, which forms linear code like programs.

Holographic Panoramic is Switch case, because they swap between options like switch case in programming. That's basically where you have a case, and as that changes, your behavior changes.

Finally, Formal logic is the casual determinist. They're I am doing because. If I tell them it's a good idea to do it, they'll do it because it's a good idea. See how it flows? Perfect. Synergy.
    Last edited by Alomoes; 03-30-2021 at 06:40 AM.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    How does it work?
    it should not
    it's rare when ideas which are based on nothing are correct

and it's not Socionics to discuss outside of viewpoints section

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't think it really works that perfectly tbh, with these thinking styles.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    IEI-Ni 7w6 ELVF
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My take:
    Causal-Determinist -> Machine learning
    Dialectical-Algorithmic -> Functional programming
    Holographical-Panoramic -> Finite-state machine
    Vortical-Synergetic -> Evolutionary computation