Thread: Is this a Ti or LII thing or am I some sort of robot?

TIM
    LII 5w4 INTP
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Is this a Ti or LII thing or am I some sort of robot?

I noticed that when I’m in school I’m usually more tired/distracted or something, but for some reason, in math class, I’m not as tired and...I actually feel more energized after doing math? Most of the other people in my class are asleep so I really don’t think this is normal.

Also if you try to google it you find a billion results about “dyscalculia” “math and mental fatigue” “math makes me want to die” so I know this probably isn’t a common thing but I’m curious about if maybe it’s a or LII thing.

Usually I’m the first one done with a math test and I can understand these things pretty well, and I’ve always kind of had my own little ways of working with numbers that I (try to) explain to people.
    Maybe it’s some sort of intellectual stimulation thing that my autism and my Ti and Ne really like, but does anyone else, regardless of type, feel more awake/focused/energized/etc. after doing math/programming/etc? Programming seems to be a thing that it happens with, and I’m into programming too, but does this happen very often with just math?

Maybe my personality type is “literal fucking robot”

wait no

literal fucking robot

literal robot

there, that’s better

Likes being asked questions Relina's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w6 sx/sp 748
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mortalis View Post
    I noticed that when I’m in school I’m usually more tired/distracted or something, but for some reason, in math class, I’m not as tired and...I actually feel more energized after doing math? Most of the other people in my class are asleep so I really don’t think this is normal.

Also if you try to google it you find a billion results about “dyscalculia” “math and mental fatigue” “math makes me want to die” so I know this probably isn’t a common thing but I’m curious about if maybe it’s a or LII thing.

Usually I’m the first one done with a math test and I can understand these things pretty well, and I’ve always kind of had my own little ways of working with numbers that I (try to) explain to people.
    Maybe it’s some sort of intellectual stimulation thing that my autism and my Ti and Ne really like, but does anyone else, regardless of type, feel more awake/focused/energized/etc. after doing math/programming/etc? Programming seems to be a thing that it happens with, and I’m into programming too, but does this happen very often with just math?

Maybe my personality type is “literal fucking robot”

wait no

literal fucking robot

literal robot

there, that’s better
    Believe I used to, but with online school and all, it's not as fun. I'm an autistic LII too afaik (been considering ILE); and yeah, during 8th grade algebra it was really fun and I felt more energized. Same went for a programming class in 9th. Are you particularly worried that it's not normal? I couldn't really tell if you were just wondering or getting distressed about it. I think it's good that you like math, it's important and teaches you to think more logically.