Thread: Member Questionnaire (Wistful Dream Girl)

TIM
    SEI-ISFp 614 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Wistful Dream Girl)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Wistful Dream Girl)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    My understanding of beauty is when something has became the best version of itself: it has gone after transformation and transformation and those progress is beautiful on itself. Becoming better and better and having growth is what's beautiful to me; Love is when someone is attracted to a person or an object, on a physical or mental level, if they love them they will keep thinking about them and the thought will brighten their day.
    What are your most important values?
    Honestly I have never quite understood what value means (apologies if this hinders the judgement process), I think I barely have any other than being kind and understanding which is way too basic, even if I do I am not very consciously aware. Mainly I look toward what is expected of me or how should I judge this from other people rather than arriving at a conclusion on myself, I am not too concerned with my own moral reasoning if other people gives enough evidence for their own reasoning.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    No, I don't believe I do since they never made that much sense to me, I don't personally resonate with them and at most I might go "Ah, that is pretty cool!" or be fully in tune with the spiritual atmosphere around me (but for a short period of time). Plus having a consistent belief for me is missing the opportunity to understand others' point and view. However I totally understand why someone will be religious or spiritual and I respect them.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    War and militaries: almost never black and white. Two sides having their own interests and those interests aren't being met, they choose to fight over it instead of talking it out. I tried to think of examples where one side is being completely unreasonable and the other did nothing wrong but I can't: both sides are unreasonable to a degree and where I stand is another completely different matter. Power: an ability to do whatever a person desires without boundaries or limits, essentially having a higher authority than other people.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I have had them about ridiculous hypothetical stuff that sounds very stupid after having the conversation but I completely enjoyed it in theorizing and participating in it: eg. what jojo stands do presidents have (very ridiculous I know). I also talk about the impression an event wayyyyy before the past gave me and go on for hours and hours. I also talk about my inner understanding of a concept, that's what I'm most excited about. I like playing instruments because I can just soak into the melodies and get lost from reality; I like going to the internet and just discover about things and widen my understanding of the world, (not random facts tho, I like to find something specific and then going really in depth with it); and I like fashion quite a bit, I like choosing different outfits and choosing different looks to match a certain vibe and it's really interesting to see what other people have to offer.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I mean not really, I am suspicious about a few medicine but that's it, not really an expert on health and medicine. I am a person with a pretty solid routine everyday and almost never break it which I am proud of, I like responding to whatever my body wants to do it provides a sense of satisfaction to me, compared to my peers I am pretty focused on my body since some of them forgets to sleep, eat and drink, which I find unbelievable personally.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Little things and details that provide structure to everyday life, that's it.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I LOVE reading about small sets of short real life stories, both as a child and as I am now. They might look mundane and uninteresting on the surface but it's really intriguing to see what other people's everyday life is like compared to mine, whether they are in a different time period or another different place. It's more realistic than long fantasies because I will often go "cool, that will never happen here" and it often breaks the immersion for me. But for these short stories it's both fascinating and realistic and really leaves me with awe.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I cry when I feel sad or overfilled with joy and bittersweet, I smile when I think of something funny or I'm happy. Apologies if this is way too generalized but it is what it is.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    Whenever I'm fully immersed with the process of something and just lose myself to something greater, whether it be ice-skating, playing instruments. applying makeup, choosing outfits or even joking and helping with friends. I am at one with the world, by losing my sense of self I belong.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I can't control my emotional output, at all. All hell will break loose at a point and everything will go wrong because of my emotions. I cry in public every two months sadly, I over share or not share information about myself in relationships, I just don't know the line to draw when it comes to this and feel completely clueless. Despite being interested in other people's viewpoints it's not too natural for me to take into account others' emotions for my decisions, it's too common for me to accidentally hurt other people and I feel really bad.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    People who really got to know me would describe me as hilarious, quirky and kind-hearted. Which I greatly appreciate and take pride in my quirkiness and kindness and want to show it to other people. Other people would also look up to my intelligence, although I don't pride myself too much for that because "duh" and it doesn't really matter. Other people may also describe me as quiet and doesn't say much, which I really am, I give a tranquil vibe to the people around me but nevertheless, with a funny side.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    How to control my emotions and essentially where to draw the line, when to know emotional output is too much or too less.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    I don't believe so because I like to resolve things and closure is really important to me, even when I'm stuck it's honestly really short-lived or I just don't care that much.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    Just all the basic qualities like honesty, royalty and kindness, I would definitely look out for backstabbers or someone who consistently talk trash about other people. I usually get along with nearly everyone except Se dominants, they are just too harsh, too direct and too insensitive sometimes personally for me. No way am I saying they are bad people, in fact I can see it as their strength because of their direct attitude of getting right to the point. Just personally they scare me a bit that's all.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I don't get how so many people make such a big deal out of romance and sex, it's just another normal common thing about us human-beings and a way to connect with one-another, they just need to chill about it. I'm not really sure what specific qualities I would want from my partner, I like it when I see it.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Basically everything the opposite of what my parents did, but specifically teach them how to deal with complex emotions and basic morals and just being a good person in general, this will save a lot of issues going forward. I would try my best to have not too many long talks because they will get bored way too easily, maybe through reading and listening to audiobooks or watching a movie with the morals that I want to tell.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    My current beliefs: Chinese government sucks and equal rights for all. Someone disagrees with me. Inward reaction:" Wow, ok, I feel really mad within, I will engage less with these people moving forward." Outward reaction: either have an argument with them if their argument is way too convoluted and try and convince them and show me how I feel, or just not say anything and be wary of that person moving foward.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    -
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    -
    How do you behave around strangers?
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned