Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 89

Thread: Ashlesha/Lungs/Kassie: Gulenko LSI

  1. #41
    C-ESI-Se sx/sp ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the center of the universe
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    adgfajsdfjafjasfiajsfioa;ewhgaeoruighaer

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Jdk7jke0Q

  2. #42
    C-ESI-Se sx/sp ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the center of the universe
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    i've always done weirdly terrible on those tests that score how well you can read facial expressions.

    (:

  3. #43
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why don’t you come up with 3-5 of the most controversial/difficult questions about your typing result so G can clarify and dispel your doubts? I think G would be willing to answer these questions specifically and maybe publish the recording publicly on his website.

  4. #44
    scientist donkey BrightDemonSheep96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    On a toilet, right above you
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Posts
    6,482
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think the outward signs really favour LSI over ESI. Like when you wrote about plausible alexithymia. If we take it as type dependent.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

  5. #45
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,264
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    i've always done weirdly terrible on those tests that score how well you can read facial expressions.

    (:
    I typically score above average on them myself. Most people think I'm EII or LII. Probably more EII than LII.

  6. #46
    Foxhunt inaLim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w9 sx/sp
    Posts
    257
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I could be mixing you up with someone else, but were you the person who had a car accident and a significant change in your emotions and personality?

    FWIW ESI made sense to me.

  7. #47
    C-ESI-Se sx/sp ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the center of the universe
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    I could be mixing you up with someone else, but were you the person who had a car accident and a significant change in your emotions and personality?

    FWIW ESI made sense to me.
    yea. idk how visible my internal changes are because when i ask the people i know if they perceive significant differences, i get so many sorts of answers.

  8. #48
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightDemonSheep96 View Post
    I think the outward signs really favour LSI over ESI. Like when you wrote about plausible alexithymia. If we take it as type dependent.
    idk about this, I mean I can read people's emotional states & body language with extreme ease. With certain people who are emotionally less aware I know what is going on internally be4 they realize themselves. Its not really required of people to say wtf is going on with them as long as their body language, voice and so on betrays them. Very few people like my father however are like a still pond where nothing disturbs the surface and everything is hidden they annoy me (damn IP thinker phlegmatics)

    Even internally I don't think I'm super unaware or confused by my emotions, more like I hide them as much as possible due to inhibition and a dislike of being vulnerable / preference for privacy. Even when emotions blindside me seemingly coming from nowhere.. internally I'm aware that I was feeling nothing and all of a sudden things got really heated.

    so its not like LSIs are unemotional internally or highly confused about that or the emotions of other ppl. Personally I just don't like sharing that side of me with ppl I don't trust, which are most people.

    LSIs are melancholic aka IJ temperament after all (note that even EXIs are Fe ignoring):

    Last edited by SGF; 04-20-2021 at 04:15 AM.

  9. #49
    EIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am damn near convinced you are ESI... Your whole ambiance and experience on discord is gamma-licious... Making most LSI boiz blush.

    I am making friends with a lovely LSI guy and we exchange polite salutations gazillion times over. Ha
    EIE - Ni (H) | 3w4 SX/SP | LEFV

    "The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new. " - Socrates

  10. #50
    C-ESI-Se sx/sp ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the center of the universe
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SGF View Post
    idk about this, I mean I can read people's emotional states & body language with extreme ease. With certain people who are emotionally less aware I know what is going on internally be4 they realize themselves. Its not really required of people to say wtf is going on with them as long as their body language, voice and so on betrays them. Very few people like my father however are like a still pond where nothing disturbs the surface and everything is hidden they annoy me (damn IP thinker phlegmatics)

    Even internally I don't think I'm super unaware or confused by my emotions, more like I hide them as much as possible due to inhibition and a dislike of being vulnerable / preference for privacy. Even when emotions blindside me seemingly coming from nowhere.. internally I'm aware that I was feeling nothing and all of a sudden things got really heated.

    so its not like LSIs are unemotional internally or highly confused about that or the emotions of other ppl. Personally I just don't like sharing that side of me with ppl I don't trust, which are most people.

    LSIs are melancholic aka IJ temperament after all (note that even EXIs are Fe ignoring):

    don't even get me started on the idea that alexithymia is the natural manifestation of having a logical cognition. HAHAHA i just don't wanna fight about it.

  11. #51
    C-ESI-Se sx/sp ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the center of the universe
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    and the alexithymia i struggled with in the initial phases of my recovery has definitely subsided, lemme tell u what

  12. #52
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    and the alexithymia i struggled with in the initial phases of my recovery has definitely subsided, lemme tell u what
    :3

  13. #53
    scientist donkey BrightDemonSheep96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    On a toilet, right above you
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Posts
    6,482
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SGF View Post
    idk about this, I mean I can read people's emotional states & body language with extreme ease. With certain people who are emotionally less aware I know what is going on internally be4 they realize themselves. Its not really required of people to say wtf is going on with them as long as their body language, voice and so on betrays them. Very few people like my father however are like a still pond where nothing disturbs the surface and everything is hidden they annoy me (damn IP thinker phlegmatics)

    Even internally I don't think I'm super unaware or confused by my emotions, more like I hide them as much as possible due to inhibition and a dislike of being vulnerable / preference for privacy. Even when emotions blindside me seemingly coming from nowhere.. internally I'm aware that I was feeling nothing and all of a sudden things got really heated.

    so its not like LSIs are unemotional internally or highly confused about that or the emotions of other ppl. Personally I just don't like sharing that side of me with ppl I don't trust, which are most people.

    LSIs are melancholic aka IJ temperament after all (note that even EXIs are Fe ignoring):

    It gives flavor for non verbal typing. Her situation is complicated.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

  14. #54
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    North Italy
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    16,580
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    okay, quotes that I will share right now:

    first off <3 yes ok

    Kassie has a rebellious nature. In relationships, she acts like a romantic rather than a
    pragmatist. Her self-esteem would probably be greatly enhanced if men fought for her
    attention. I get the impression that without the occasional negative emotions around her,
    it's not interesting to live.


    second, here's the puzzle piece

    Logic is more than ethics
    This trait is the hardest to define. At first glance, Kassie appears to be ethical. But in her
    video, the logical signs of "body language" - the characteristic eye movements as well
    as facial expressions of doubt and reflection - are well represented.
    The nature of Kassie's work as a compliance analyst also requires the manifestation of
    the structural logic function (+L). This is a job that involves controlling. She says it suits
    her, even if it is a bit boring. In addition, we learn from the interview with Kassie that she
    is quite good at categorizing information.3
    So why does she have strong emotions? This excitement is primarily due to her anxious
    nature. States of uncertainty are very exhausting to her psyche. In order to clarify the
    situation, she aggravates the course of events, does not withdraw, but rather plunges
    into stress. This relieves the pressure on her weak function - the intuition of
    opportunities (I).


    third, bonus!

    Subtype
    What can we say about her subtype? - The most probable subtype in DCNH system is
    the second, i.e. creative (C). 4
    This is proved, first, by her contactness and riskiness (she dives headlong into a
    situation of uncertainty) and, second, by her less everyday orderliness with a greater
    interest in change rather than routine, as well as by her ability to drop uninteresting
    affairs without bringing them to the end (initiality).
    Contactness combined with initiality gives a creative subtype. But it is clear from the
    interview that Kassie's character has changed considerably over time. This began in
    her adolescence, when she experienced school rebellion and then suffered a brain
    injury. Before that, Kassie was less spontaneous and emotional and more obedient and
    organized (probably the norming subtype)
    honestly that seems to be an ESI description lol. But whatever.

    I think if you compare ashlesha to squark, the second is clearly LSI, her posts have a naturally analytical touch, and sometimes there´s a punch. Ashlesha has that ISF thing where she manages to be well liked by everyone.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  15. #55

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    1,568
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    still think she's an IEI, also leaning more towards normalising subtype (who by the way have accentuated Ti, Fi and Si, the strong functions of LSI and ESI). shame that nobody agrees.

  16. #56
    C-ESI-Se sx/sp ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the center of the universe
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    still think she's an IEI, also leaning more towards normalising subtype (who by the way have accentuated Ti, Fi and Si, the strong functions of LSI and ESI). shame that nobody agrees.
    It seems rude to ask without informing you that I couldn't take it seriously, but I'm very interested in how this typing would be deconstructed in a function breakdown and maybe you'd be incentivized by the mental toy or sth, just saying. And I can easily see myself finding things to nitpick about if ur feeling that discourse biz

  17. #57

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    1,568
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    It seems rude to ask without informing you that I couldn't take it seriously, but I'm very interested in how this typing would be deconstructed in a function breakdown and maybe you'd be incentivized by the mental toy or sth, just saying. And I can easily see myself finding things to nitpick about if ur feeling that discourse biz
    I mean it's all intuitive anyway but I look at your tumblr and see all the artistic things you have on there and I just don't see a type with vulnerable intuition. you mention in your video that you're good at nitpicky stuff even though creative subtypes are really bad at that. it doesn't matter to me that you don't take it seriously but I know what I know.

  18. #58
    C-ESI-Se sx/sp ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the center of the universe
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I mean it's all intuitive anyway but I look at your tumblr and see all the artistic things you have on there and I just don't see a type with vulnerable intuition. you mention in your video that you're good at nitpicky stuff even though creative subtypes are really bad at that. it doesn't matter to me that you don't take it seriously but I know what I know.
    Could a sensory type have a Tumblr? What would you expect to see? Pictures taken irl? More realistic art?

    Wrt being nitpicky, would that be more demonstrated in an IP normalizing or an IJ creative?

  19. #59
    C-ESI-Se sx/sp ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the center of the universe
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    I might not agree with the typing btw but kinda flattered at the implied intertype improvement and 0% animosity

  20. #60
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    2,033
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't think ashlesha is LSI in the first place, but G's explanation for her being Ti base seems pretty weak.

    Logic is more than ethics
    This trait is the hardest to define. At first glance, Kassie appears to be ethical. But in her
    video, the logical signs of "body language" - the characteristic eye movements as well
    as facial expressions of doubt and reflection - are well represented.
    From what I've seen of ashlesha's videos, what he seems to be talking about is just how E6 people are. The way she moves her eyes/expressions of doubt I see on a lot of E6 individuals of different types, though IME these are usually S types, and usually introverted S types.

    The nature of Kassie's work as a compliance analyst also requires the manifestation of
    the structural logic function (+L). This is a job that involves controlling. She says it suits
    her, even if it is a bit boring. In addition, we learn from the interview with Kassie that she
    is quite good at categorizing information.3
    Controlling people has more to do with Se than Te/Ti. And I don't know how exactly how this job works, but isn't it essentially just making sure that organizations are doing what they're supposed to? Unless you think F types are stupid at just about everything that isn't customer service or childcare or prostitution, I don't see why this would be particularly difficult for an ESI.

    Besides, anecdotally, most ESIs I've known really like to keep checklists, and my understanding of this job is that it's essentially going through a giant checklist. @ashlesha, would you say that's right?

    So why does she have strong emotions? This excitement is primarily due to her anxious
    nature. States of uncertainty are very exhausting to her psyche. In order to clarify the
    situation, she aggravates the course of events, does not withdraw, but rather plunges
    into stress. This relieves the pressure on her weak function - the intuition of
    opportunities (I).
    She's anxious and Ne PoLR, thus she's not an F type. ??

  21. #61
    C-ESI-Se sx/sp ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the center of the universe
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    From what I've seen of ashlesha's videos, what he seems to be talking about is just how E6 people are. The way she moves her eyes/expressions of doubt I see on a lot of E6 individuals of different types, though IME these are usually S types, and usually introverted S types.
    i dont identify at all with e6 anymore. i dont identify with any enneagram type anymore and i'm not all hooked into diving into my flaws, so whatever, i won't argue. regularly score 4 on tests over the last couple years, and 7 is unquestionably more prominent.

    Controlling people has more to do with Se than Te/Ti. And I don't know how exactly how this job works, but isn't it essentially just making sure that organizations are doing what they're supposed to? Unless you think F types are stupid at just about everything that isn't customer service or childcare or prostitution, I don't see why this would be particularly difficult for an ESI.

    Besides, anecdotally, most ESIs I've known really like to keep checklists, and my understanding of this job is that it's essentially going through a giant checklist. @ashlesha, would you say that's right?
    yes, that would be more or less correct for what i talked about in the video interview to him. occasionally more interpretive analysis would be involved, but help was easy to find. interesting u zoomed in on my work, because its interesting to me that it was his primary reason for typing me Ti base, but since then, i've become very involved with a different department at work. and these days i use much more Fi. what i do involves more open-ended analysis for sure (i've wondered if Te or Ti), but its this: I've been reviewing complaints and any documents or recordings compiled in a package to show the "proofs", so to speak. and i've been looking them over with my knowledge base about relevant banking regulations to make sure things are all legit and squared away. but it requires a good amount of sniffing around that can be sensitive and it's not always spelled out who should be asked about things, etc. i have mixed feelings about this hardcore Fi use, tbh

    She's anxious and Ne PoLR, thus she's not an F type. ??
    i had the same confused reaction, glad it wasn't just me.

  22. #62
    Foxhunt inaLim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w9 sx/sp
    Posts
    257
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You value but supervise Se; pretty sure you sidestep Ti; no signs of aristocracy; and you are contradictory in a way that I associate with Gammas (that could just be Sx though).

    Your tumblr is Gamma Introvert with Sx instinct first or second; subdued Se > Ni.

    Yea, ESI.

  23. #63
    C-ESI-Se sx/sp ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the center of the universe
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    my IEI ex/roommate doesn't know socionics, to be fair (he went to one local socionics meeting thing to support me awhile ago)

    but when i told him i was professionally determined to be a logical type, he got a little laugh

  24. #64
    C-ESI-Se sx/sp ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the center of the universe
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    you are contradictory in a way that I associate with Gammas (that could just be Sx though).
    i am at a loss for what you mean but i don't mind enjoying the mystery

  25. #65
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    imo listening to randoms on the forum is a waste of time and only breeds confusion, especially if one is E6.

    Statistically speaking if one is a LSI one has to either be E6 or E1 (rarely E8) and E6 is by far the most likely type for LSIs. E1 is more likely for ESI simply by its nature to be irritable and moralistic in a like/dislike kind of way. A lot of social sixes resemble ones, but don;t share the core motivation.

    Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    fwiw I'm more on the choleric side. Probably related to DCNH. Also, it's the IPs that are melancholic (makes sense with your H sub) and IJs are phlegmatic.

    Edit: (At least in the classic understanding - Idk about other interpretations and so on - just looked at your link, and it looks like they've made a different kind of interpretation, which ends up mixing both IP and IJ into both melancholic and phlegmatic)
    LOL IPs are emotionally not expressive idealistic perfectionists who nitpick at details and plan things in advance aka melancholic.

    @ashlesha see this is the level of either trolling or plebeian lack of theoretical understanding that exists on the forum.
    Last edited by SGF; 04-22-2021 at 04:13 AM.

  26. #66
    squark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,752
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SGF View Post
    imo listening to randoms on the forum is a waste of time and only breeds confusion, especially if one is E6.

    Statistically speaking if one is a LSI one has to either be E6 or E1 (rarely E8) and E6 is by far the most likely type for LSIs. E1 is more likely for ESI simply by its nature to be irritable and moralistic in a like/dislike kind of way. A lot of social sixes resemble ones, but don;t share the core motivation.



    LOL IPs are emotionally not expressive idealistic perfectionists who nitpick at details and plan things in advance aka melancholic.

    @ashlesha see this is the level of either trolling or plebeian lack of theoretical understanding that exists on the forum.
    https://translate.google.com/transla.../socioniks.net

    There you go. I was deleting my post not wanting to get into a dumb argument on someone else's thread, but since you quoted it . . . here you go, a nice fat authoritative source for you in the link above that happens to agree with me that it's DCNH related.

    There's a mix of traits between the IP and IJ and the melancholic and phlegmatic when you read other sources. Some make the melancholic sound more IP, and others more IJ. Most that I'm looking at currently do sound more IJ, but the moodiness is more IP. Even in the link in your sig there are overlap traits between the two. For example the phlegmatic "strongly resists change" which is rational IJ and not IP.

  27. #67
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    https://translate.google.com/transla.../socioniks.net

    There you go. I was deleting my post not wanting to get into a dumb argument on someone else's thread, but since you quoted it . . . here you go, a nice fat authoritative source for you in the link above that happens to agree with me that it's DCNH related.

    There's a mix of traits between the IP and IJ and the melancholic and phlegmatic when you read other sources. Some make the melancholic sound more IP, and others more IJ. Most that I'm looking at currently do sound more IJ, but the moodiness is more IP. Even in the link in your sig there are overlap traits between the two. For example the phlegmatic "strongly resists change" which is rational IJ and not IP.
    This links to no specific article, just Gulenko's website in general.. ¯\(°_o)/¯

  28. #68
    EIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why don't you guys join the discord server to see her in action?!
    EIE - Ni (H) | 3w4 SX/SP | LEFV

    "The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new. " - Socrates

  29. #69
    squark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,752
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SGF View Post
    This links to no specific article, just Gulenko's website in general.. ¯\(°_o)/¯
    Sorry, I had copied from translated page. Here's direct link: https://socioniks.net/consultation/?id=262

  30. #70
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EIE View Post
    Why don't you guys join the discord server to see her in action?!
    Because I'm not experienced enough to type someone. G has an entire decades long database to compare and contrast her to.

    Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Sorry, I had copied from translated page. Here's direct link: https://socioniks.net/consultation/?id=262
    idk.. would have never considered myself phlegmatic because I'm very reactive and dislike relaxing. I sometimes explode and argue. I don't consider myself melancholic due to H mushiness tho.. its mainly due to perfectionism, tendency to overthink be4 acting, planning, thinking in advance, being meticulous, idealistic and willful-uncontrollable. Its kinda like being an introverted Choleric who does not like to control others.

    Here is why G classified me as IJ:

    (I admit I'm VERY deliberate and never do anything without thinking it through, spontaneity is not something I have. I dislike surprises or doing anything without thinking it through first.. in fact I OVERTHINK things) I am 9000% melancholic, always tested as one.

    "Rationality is more than irrationality

    Let's see how the respondent's mental process is organized. The logic of the respondent precedes the sensing. Before implementing something, he will analyze and plan. This is how the psyche of rationality is organized. Irrationalists act more spontaneously and according to the situation, rather than consistently and according to some strategy.

    Besides, the respondent notes that knowledge is not stored in his memory in an orderly manner. Since internal communication and presentation of accumulated data in a more chaotic form what corresponds to the second function rather than the first one, the assumption about rational organization of the respondent's psyche is confirmed. Logic processes and gives solutions to the outer world, quickly addressing the data accumulated by the sensing. The first function (logic) can be compared to the processor, and the second function (sensing) to memory. This is a mental circuit that is used by the logic-sensor types.

    This temperament is called balanced-stable.

    But if the respondent was rational, why is he messy? It is also not very clear where he got his melancholic states from. We will find the answer to this question in his subtype."


    hmm considering how deliberate I am even in MBTI I may be a J even tho I'm disorganized aka H-C. That would make sense as to why I always test ISTJ on Keirsey's test, its the same type a Social 6 is aka "the social guardian" ISTJ - Inspector.

    maybe it annoys people that I trust DarkAngelFireWolf69, but its in the fucking type description that So E6, LSI and ISTJ all trust authorities they value. I basically rebell against authorities I don't trust, this segways into beta quadra's us vs them aristocratic mentality.
    Last edited by SGF; 04-22-2021 at 05:47 AM.

  31. #71
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Here you can read my entire analysis and compare it to your own:

    Conclusion by the interview
    Date: 9/1/2020
    Respondent: Attila
    Socionist: Victor DarkAngelFireWolf69 (SHS) <== lol I love how the website changes his name.
    Objective: define type and subtype
    Method: content analysis, body language
    Required knowledge: 16 types, 8 functions, temperaments, installations, DCNH subtype system
    Type as intersection of temperament and installation
    In order to determine the socionic type of a person, it is necessary to assess his or her temperament and installation. 4 temperaments X 4 installations = 16 types.
    Taking into account that people change over time, it is also necessary to define the variant of a particular person's type - one of four (DCNH system).
    Both the installation and the temperament are fairly well expressed in these videos that the respondent provided. Let’s start with installation.
    Installation (activity orientation)
    Logic is more than ethics
    The respondent is good at systematization and comprehension of complex information. He approaches everything that happens from the logical point of view - he tries to find regularities and draw reasonable conclusions. When memorizing, he relies on connections between the data to build a biger picture. He is good at solving problems where there is a system, including technical ones.
    Judging by his facial expressions, his smile is more like a role smile, i.e. consciously represented. Perhaps, he is learning some communication techniques on purpose. Emotions rarely capture him to such an extent that he loses self-control.
    2
    Sensing is more than intuition
    In favor of the sensing is evidenced by his ability to watch his appearance, to look neat when he leaves the house. It is important for him to be perceived good by others. He is also quite observant, and thanks to his attention to detail, he determines what happened to a person by his/her facial expressions and body language.
    His mood does not change by itself, but depends on his physical condition, for example, he is hungry or full, tired or rested. He goes in for sports not to win competitions, but for health. This is evidence in favor of introverted sensing. You can also see the micro-mimicry of disgust on his face, which is also associated with this function.
    The respondent noted a great contrast between himself and the girl he met when he was 24 years old. This contrast also relates to the dependence on external evaluation. Compared to a girl who has a distracted and intuitive psyche, he looks like a sensor who monitors his current position, he needs feedback to correct his mistakes.
    In extreme situations, he may also develop a power sensing. The respondent is ready to defend himself in conflicts. In states of anger, he may show aggression, for example, he may break equipment.
    The logic with the sensing gives the technical and managerial installation for the activity.
    Temperament
    Introversion is more than extraversion
    The respondent describes himself as not a very sociable person who has difficulty gaining popularity. At parties, he makes a barbecue instead of active communication. His inner world of reflections and perceptions is much richer than external activity, what is typical for introverts.
    In public, he feels anxious and uncertain. It is much better when he is in the middle of a crowd and does not stand out from it. Among his hobbies, introverted activities prevail - reading, films, computer games, individual sports.
    Rationality is more than irrationality
    This parameter is the hardest to determine.
    Let's see how the respondent's mental process is organized. The logic of the respondent precedes the sensing. Before implementing something, he will analyze and plan. This is how the psyche of rationality is organized. Irrationalists act more spontaneously and according to the situation, rather than consistently and according to some strategy.
    3
    Besides, the respondent notes that knowledge is not stored in his memory in an orderly manner. Since internal communication and presentation of accumulated data in a more chaotic form what corresponds to the second function rather than the first one, the assumption about rational organization of the respondent's psyche is confirmed. Logic processes and gives solutions to the outer world, quickly addressing the data accumulated by the sensing. The first function (logic) can be compared to the processor, and the second function (sensing) to memory. This is a mental circuit that is used by the logic-sensor types.
    This temperament is called balanced-stable.
    But if the respondent was rational, why is he messy? It is also not very clear where he got his melancholic states from. We will find the answer to this question in his subtype.
    Subtype
    What can we say about his subtype? - The most probable subtype in DCNH system is the fourth one, i.e. harmonizing (H).
    This is evidenced, firstly, by his distantness (thoughtfulness, initial detachment, unwillingness to actively intervene in conflict situations) and, secondly, by the lesser orderliness of everyday life with a greater interest in change, rather than routine (initiality).
    Distantness combined with initiality just gives a harmonizing subtype. But it becomes clear from the interview that the respondent has changed significantly over time. He develops the qualities of contactness - more emotionality and sociability, as well as ease going. If these efforts are supported, for example, by friends, family, etc., it is possible over time to move to a creative subtype.
    The conclusion
    So, the type of respondent is a balanced-stable temperament in the management installation - LSI (Inspector) of a harmonizing subtype. Characteristic feature of such personality: a long search for yourself, philosophical reflection on life, depression control, loyalty, a sense of lost harmony and the desire to regain it.

  32. #72
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    2,033
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EIE View Post
    Why don't you guys join the discord server to see her in action?!
    Because it’s Discord. Were she to run an IRC or Matrix server I’d probably join.

  33. #73

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,920
    Mentioned
    1185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    my IEI ex/roommate doesn't know socionics
    You may record his video with a 10 min tale on interesting theme for him. With good seen face, etc.
    To check his possible type.

    > he got a little laugh

    It needs a competence to understand correctly.
    And "professional" in Socionics means mainly to take money. Other such "professional" will type you to a different type with high chance. Also, Gulenko uses not Socionics but a mix of it with own nonsense.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  34. #74
    EIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Y'all are party-poopers...! *indignant sigh*
    @SGF @FreelancePoliceman
    EIE - Ni (H) | 3w4 SX/SP | LEFV

    "The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new. " - Socrates

  35. #75
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EIE View Post
    Y'all are party-poopers...! *indignant sigh*
    @SGF @FreelancePoliceman

  36. #76
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    2,690
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Temperament is very overrated... often feels like a typing crutch. That being said, I think you are ESI. One of the very few tolerable ones lol. <3
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  37. #77
    squark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,752
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SGF View Post
    [/B]maybe it annoys people that I trust DarkAngelFireWolf69, but its in the fucking type description that So E6, LSI and ISTJ all trust authorities they value. I basically rebell against authorities I don't trust, this segways into beta quadra's us vs them aristocratic mentality.
    So why don't you trust him when he says the exact same thing that I said. The thing that you thought was "trolling or plebeian theorizing" you know, that thing. =P I'm teasing ofc but it is kind of funny. Is it still trolling? heh, maybe a little now =D

    Also, some of what you describe re. your cautiousness and being deliberate sounds more like distant than like rationality. Some is rationality (such as being prepared ahead of time etc) but some of what you describe just sounds like avoidance and hesitancy. ? I'm putting a question mark there because I don't want to assume too much, but that's what it sounds like. You mix concepts sometimes. For example, you keep insisting that LSIs are the quintessential 6s . . . and they really aren't. There's not as much overlap there as you think there is. You may have the qualities of an LSI and also be a 6, but they're not the same qualities. I've known just as many IEEs that are 6s as LSIs (or perhaps even more) and they're conflicting socionics types with opposite strengths/weaknesses. So you're conflating the qualities and believing them to be the same thing imo, when they're separate things. You can be both, but you don't have to be both, nor is it especially more likely.

    DCNH is odd and interesting in how much it seems to bear on the type in question. It really does make seeing temperament more difficult in some cases. It's kind of funny in that, because G said that rationality/irrationality was the hardest to determine in your case, but in mine he referred to my "excessive rationality" lol and suggested I could be aware of not letting that become a problem. And these final summaries sound almost like two completely different types rather than two subtypes of the same type:

    Yours: So, the type of respondent is a balanced-stable temperament in the management installation - LSI (Inspector) of a harmonizing subtype. Characteristic feature of such personality: a long search for yourself, philosophical reflection on life, depression control, loyalty, a sense of lost harmony and the desire to regain it.

    vs

    Mine: So, the type of respondent is a balanced-stable temperament in managerial installation - LSI of dominant subtype (Inspector demanding). Characteristic features of such a person: firmness, conviction, quick learning, confident advancement, organizational skills, the ability to put things in order, stubbornness and fastidiousness, but at the same time kindness towards the weaker.

  38. #78
    Foxhunt inaLim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w9 sx/sp
    Posts
    257
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    i am at a loss for what you mean but i don't mind enjoying the mystery
    Your choice of tumblr name, Fi relationship quotes, Catholic quotes, and bible verses gives one impression.

    The Bunny Rabbit Gimp Mask, autism cum, and "Give Girls Money" tags give another.

    There's aggressor imagery and power quotes next to "be gentle" quotes.

    It just reminds me of how Gammas are straightforward and exploit ambiguity at the same time.

  39. #79
    C-ESI-Se sx/sp ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the center of the universe
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    i'm about to go on tumblr and lets pray now that i'm not unconsciously motivated by the fact that i'm aware that it's open for psychological examination lol

    totally not mad about it! i imagine scenarios in which someone actually has a fkn reason to look at it. not only romantic ones. Ni point, if u want.

  40. #80
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    2,690
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You remind me of like a grown up version of this cool ESI girl I was friends with in high school. Sorry, it’s 4 am and I smoked a couple bowls of weed. Why do I always miss 4:20!
    Last edited by flames; 04-23-2021 at 09:38 AM. Reason: p.s. the tumblr is raw content, Fi-Se in my book
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •