Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ashlesha/Lungs/Kassie: Gulenko LSI

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default Ashlesha/Lungs/Kassie: Gulenko LSI

i was going to go through the whole analysis and remark on his statements, but that would be way too time and energy intensive. and i am having a hard time making this thread because i can't talk about type in isolation without tying it in with all the other elements that influence my cognition. please help me process this new data by prompting me to think and answer questions about it, thank u

here are the videos:
    https://youtu.be/FTfq3XZhYR0
    https://youtu.be/5tTaf78txYU

i'll look into making a response video for them to put up but idk. i ask for your help

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Are you willing to link the PDF with the typing results?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

okay, quotes that I will share right now:

first off <3 yes ok

Kassie has a rebellious nature. In relationships, she acts like a romantic rather than a
    pragmatist. Her self-esteem would probably be greatly enhanced if men fought for her
    attention. I get the impression that without the occasional negative emotions around her,
    it's not interesting to live.

second, here's the puzzle piece

Logic is more than ethics
    This trait is the hardest to define. At first glance, Kassie appears to be ethical. But in her
    video, the logical signs of "body language" - the characteristic eye movements as well
    as facial expressions of doubt and reflection - are well represented.
    The nature of Kassie's work as a compliance analyst also requires the manifestation of
    the structural logic function (+L). This is a job that involves controlling. She says it suits
    her, even if it is a bit boring. In addition, we learn from the interview with Kassie that she
    is quite good at categorizing information.3
    So why does she have strong emotions? This excitement is primarily due to her anxious
    nature. States of uncertainty are very exhausting to her psyche. In order to clarify the
    situation, she aggravates the course of events, does not withdraw, but rather plunges
    into stress. This relieves the pressure on her weak function - the intuition of
    opportunities (I).

third, bonus!

Subtype
    What can we say about her subtype? - The most probable subtype in DCNH system is
    the second, i.e. creative (C). 4
    This is proved, first, by her contactness and riskiness (she dives headlong into a
    situation of uncertainty) and, second, by her less everyday orderliness with a greater
    interest in change rather than routine, as well as by her ability to drop uninteresting
    affairs without bringing them to the end (initiality).
    Contactness combined with initiality gives a creative subtype. But it is clear from the
    interview that Kassie's character has changed considerably over time. This began in
    her adolescence, when she experienced school rebellion and then suffered a brain
    injury. Before that, Kassie was less spontaneous and emotional and more obedient and
    organized (probably the norming subtype)

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Are you willing to link the PDF with the typing results?
    oooh, that's a good idea. i'm only postponing and saying maybe right now because of my impulsivity teaching me that sometimes i should do that

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ngl after watching the second video, or at least part of it because I haven't finished it yet lol, I must say I started comparing you to Roseanne a bit lol. Like an introverted version. I'm not saying you're like her in terms of body language, just in general demeanor, but a lot more introverted if that makes sense. If you see her when she's not on a show she seems a lot more natural of course. Like in an interview or something. I know that probably sounds like an odd comparison and someone will read this and probably shit themselves saying that's not how you're supposed to type people but whatever lol. I'm a vibe typer like @hersilhouettex. I'm ok with that.

I can really easily see your strong willed nature and to me that speaks to Se ego in general. And yeah the logical component seems to be there too and it's not something that's like vaguely or barely there but something that's pretty consistent throughout. There's not much in your manner that would say that you have ethics in your ego, at least not to me.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"LSI"

this time Gulenko was correct
    taking that you are predisposed to think your type as F and was hard to avoid filtering the info to get that - Gulenko gets an additional cookie

EIE await you

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So when are you going on a masquerade ball and overthrowing the government with me

Jk

Unless...
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

hey guys!!!!!

i want to make a response video asap (i put makeup on today anyway), but i don't wanna impulsively send something stupid. can i put it here and get "likes" and/or critique? sorry i know this is mega attention seeking but i have to think about my dignity a little bit when i'm being a public advertisement

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    hey guys!!!!!

i want to make a response video asap (i put makeup on today anyway), but i don't wanna impulsively send something stupid. can i put it here and get "likes" and/or critique? sorry i know this is mega attention seeking but i have to think about my dignity a little bit when i'm being a public advertisement
    I actually think it's best to wait a bit unless you're sure of what you're gonna say, I sent mine within a few a days and I wish I had waited a bit longer, so that I could've given better feedback since my thought process is slow to develop (but looking back this wasn't a big deal either).

But that's my advice, maybe it isn't helpful, I just wanted to say you can wait a bit before giving feedback it's no crime lol.

Edit: Also, cool on your typing, I watched the first vid and I am watching the second I can see where G gets LSI actually. Being good at meticulous detail oriented stuff like you are sounds LSI. So yeah maybe.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

hey guys!!!!!

Do what's best for you. Do you have to do a public response video if you do a Gulenko typing? If so I probably won't get one myself ever. I am not ok with being that public.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    I actually think it's best to wait a bit unless you're sure of what you're gonna say, I sent mine within a few a days and I wish I had waited a bit longer, so that I could've given better feedback since my thought process is slow to develop (but looking back this wasn't a big deal either).

But that's my advice, maybe it isn't helpful, I just wanted to say you can wait a bit before giving feedback it's no crime lol.
    it would give me something to do during the week and there is an immediate satisfaction/regret tradeoff. i think you're right. remember when we were duals? i think gulenko types us identicals now?

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Do what's best for you. Do you have to do a public response video if you do a Gulenko typing? If so I probably won't get one myself ever. I am not ok with being that public.
    They kind of insist on making a feedback vid, but you can choose to not make it public and they won't share it.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

it would give me something to do during the week and there is an immediate satisfaction/regret tradeoff. i think you're right. remember when we were duals? i think gulenko types us identicals now?
    You mean when I was LIE and you ESI? yep. And yeah we're identicals with the same subtype, as per G!

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So it is official: creative subtype = brain injury
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, @ashlesha, I have had two GFs whom I typed as LSI, and I’ve dated several women whom I typed as ESI, mainly because all of these women tracked very closely to Stratiyevskaya’s descriptions of these two types (actually, all of them hit nearly every single description I’ve ever read about these two types), and I’ve always thought that you were ESI.

But what do I know? I don’t charge for typing.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratulations! I hope it was a helpful and enlightening experience. I'm sure your review, whatever it is, will be fine. There's no structure to it, just talk about what the experience was like for you.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's weird, I would have typed you as easily ESI. Imo Gulenko's subtype system excuses too much, and the criteria he uses seem to change from person to person. Why is everyone LSI? I wonder if his translator is beta. I think when you translate, it's not just straight language to language, but it also is filtered through your own understanding and cognition, a bit of you gets into the translation ime. Could that be what's happening here? Idk.

I typed myself as LSI-C, and watching @Uncle Ave and your videos, I wonder, and I don't think that's what Gulenko would type me, or maybe he would since that's what everyone gets typed lol. I guess I will have to offer myself up as tribute to find out.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    It's weird, I would have typed you as easily ESI. Imo Gulenko's subtype system excuses too much, and the criteria he uses seem to change from person to person. Why is everyone LSI? I wonder if his translator is beta. I think when you translate, it's not just straight language to language, but it also is filtered through your own understanding and cognition, a bit of you gets into the translation ime. Could that be what's happening here? Idk.

I typed myself as LSI-C, and watching @Uncle Ave and your videos, I wonder, and I don't think that's what Gulenko would type me, or maybe he would since that's what everyone gets typed lol.
    To the bolded that appears to be the case.

For example he said @Suspiria was ethical because his interest in arts and culture "requires empathy", whereas @Duschia's lack of empathy stems from lack of Fi, and yet typing them both as Fi ignoring EIEs. I don't know if he knows people share their reports to each other haha. But I don't know how to justify this. It's possible it's a translation issue, perhaps multiple Russian words translate into "empathy" in English.

I guess I will have to offer myself up as tribute to find out.
    Be the next sacrificial victim.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I typed myself as LSI-C, and watching @Uncle Ave and your videos, I wonder, and I don't think that's what Gulenko would type me, or maybe he would since that's what everyone gets typed lol. I guess I will have to offer myself up as tribute to find out.

You should get tested, @squark. To me, you seem quintessentially LSI. The sly humor, the logical intelligence, just shines through. Same with Myst. But you know, Gulenko is going to type you from his "spin the Beta dial and see where it lands, and thanks for the $120" method.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

okay, quotes that I will share right now:

first off <3 yes ok

Kassie has a rebellious nature. In relationships, she acts like a romantic rather than a
    pragmatist. Her self-esteem would probably be greatly enhanced if men fought for her
    attention. I get the impression that without the occasional negative emotions around her,
    it's not interesting to live.

second, here's the puzzle piece

Logic is more than ethics
    This trait is the hardest to define. At first glance, Kassie appears to be ethical. But in her
    video, the logical signs of "body language" - the characteristic eye movements as well
    as facial expressions of doubt and reflection - are well represented.
    The nature of Kassie's work as a compliance analyst also requires the manifestation of
    the structural logic function (+L). This is a job that involves controlling. She says it suits
    her, even if it is a bit boring. In addition, we learn from the interview with Kassie that she
    is quite good at categorizing information.3
    So why does she have strong emotions? This excitement is primarily due to her anxious
    nature. States of uncertainty are very exhausting to her psyche. In order to clarify the
    situation, she aggravates the course of events, does not withdraw, but rather plunges
    into stress. This relieves the pressure on her weak function - the intuition of
    opportunities (I).

third, bonus!

Subtype
    What can we say about her subtype? - The most probable subtype in DCNH system is
    the second, i.e. creative (C). 4
    This is proved, first, by her contactness and riskiness (she dives headlong into a
    situation of uncertainty) and, second, by her less everyday orderliness with a greater
    interest in change rather than routine, as well as by her ability to drop uninteresting
    affairs without bringing them to the end (initiality).
    Contactness combined with initiality gives a creative subtype. But it is clear from the
    interview that Kassie's character has changed considerably over time. This began in
    her adolescence, when she experienced school rebellion and then suffered a brain
    injury. Before that, Kassie was less spontaneous and emotional and more obedient and
    organized (probably the norming subtype)
    Here is the puzzle piece.

https://imgur.com/a/bm55vGG

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    To the bolded that appears to be the case.

For example he said @Suspiria was ethical because his interest in arts and culture "requires empathy", whereas @Duschia's lack of empathy stems from lack of Fi, and yet typing them both as Fi ignoring EIEs. I don't know if he knows people share their reports to each other haha. But I don't know how to justify this. It's possible it's a translation issue, perhaps multiple Russian words translate into "empathy" in English.

Be the next sacrificial victim.
    I can only speak for my own report here, in Duschia's absence. The original document about my type used the word "сопереживания"(Soperezhivaniya) and translated it as 'empathy'. Empathy is a strange word in Russian's linguistic structure because I've seen people use it interchangeably with compassion (sostradaniye, sochuvstvie). I've seen the former get used with the translation of "emotion", once, but honestly, I think that's a pretty powerful stretch.

I don't think there's an issue with the translation itself here. Gulenko does appear to hold different people to different standards.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suspiria View Post
    I can only speak for my own report here, in Duschia's absence. The original document about my type used the word "сопереживания"(Soperezhivaniya) and translated it as 'empathy'. Empathy is a strange word in Russian's linguistic structure because I've seen people use it interchangeably with compassion (sostradaniye, sochuvstvie). I've seen the former get used with the translation of "emotion", once, but honestly, I think that's a pretty powerful stretch.

I don't think there's an issue with the translation itself here. Gulenko does appear to hold different people to different standards.
    There's an issue with the word "empathy" itself tho. It can mean anything between the empaths who drown in everyone's feelings to lending an ear to someone.
    It's a tough subject to discuss because it seems people tend to be very attached to their own empathy and feel attacked by any questioning on the perceptions of it.
    I think it's overall closer to "two moments, two mesures" in general, I've read on sociopaths and narcisists being called empathetic but using it to hurt people, as in understanding others' feelings enough to get under their skin.
    Yeah, because understanding people's feelings without lending an ear nor drowning in them is also a definition I saw.
    It gets even more convoluted when you cross two persons who say that keeping an emotional distance to listen to people is the right thing to do, but one calls it "empathy" and the other "sympathy". Also both calls the other word as "drowning in people's feelings" and say it's not the best approach to help others. It ends with two people who mean the same thing but cannot understand they do because they are stuck on the words, feeling defensive and stuff.

The g dude is the only one who truly knows what he meant, and he likely forgot by now imo. :/
    He might even have changed his mind overtime on what "empathy" means, without explaining nor realizing he did that, it happens. People do that all the time.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't expect to change anyone's mind, but I'd like to just voice that this typing seems not the best to me.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone else tempted to start up a typology YouTube channel & make some side money like these people too? Shit I'll do a half hour to 2 hour video chat with any of you guys for $20-$30 & offer a type opinion.

OP- I haven't watched your videos yet to really offer much of an opinion.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interestingly, while Duschia complained that Gulenko didn't take into account his mental state while typing, he seemed to have seen through you @ashlesha. Provided that he did the typing himself both times and factoring in the fact that he probably has a mental model for the 64 types (the subtypes must've come from meeting/interviewing a good number of each IRL before systematizing) it's more likely that he looks past personal hindrances rather than being prompt to confusion by them. His written justifications are still lame. But stronger than Gulenko is plain old duality, the quickest way to assess your own type.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    Anyone else tempted to start up a typology YouTube channel & make some side money like these people too?
    Sure. A registration on this forum automatically gives good typing skills and deep theory understanding. At least, the majority thinks so according to what they do here. And as we like the democracy - the majority is always correct!

On this forum I noticed 3 ones who seem to offer paid typing: @echidna1000 @thehotelambush @Olga
    So if someone gets a philanthropist itching and looks for someones to give money - those are open to help and even to say something about your type.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    What do you think her type is?
    ESI. But I don’t charge $120 or however much for typing.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    ESI. But I don’t charge $120 or however much for typing.
    You should. You're 100% right so far.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    You should. You're 100% right so far.
    100% wrong you mean . Actually only 50%.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i am not going to send this video to gulenko bcus i've been drinking too much and it's CRAP - collecting my thoughts will remain impossible, i think, and i'm rambly as fk.

but i didnt waste time when i could put my crap here.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lololololololol she’s not ESI and not my mirror, not even Gamma. I’ve literally said this shit and no one listens because they wanna play make believe to appease the Fe image of what Fi is supposed to be. Fi literally don’t fucking care to have the collective spheres of random hobbyists tell them how they should identify themselves. It’s always LSI wanting to be ESI cuz that’s super rare but in reality, they’re ultra normal and super uptight. ESI is my mirror and they fucking HATE Fe more than me. You guys are nuts playing into delusions again.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    But the gist of her recent video was that she identifies as ESI regardless even though “it’s interesting to consider alternatives” - wouldn’t that confirm what you’re saying here about Fi egos?
    Confirms she has Ne PoLR.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    But the gist of her recent video was that she identifies as ESI regardless even though “it’s interesting to consider alternatives” - wouldn’t that confirm what you’re saying here about Fi egos?
    No, you’re not understanding Fi at all. Fi isn’t about saying loudly into the public sphere, “This is who I am, hear me roar” type of shit. That’s gross Beta Fe. It’s actually knowing internally what your values are and who you are and you’re NOT going to let external emotional shit like other people’s opinion sway you one way or another. It’s about keeping your cards close to your chest and self-identity and values are not public nor up for debate. OP already outed herself as Fe seeking which totally voids her as ESI who HATES Fe more than me and I have very accentuated Fi development.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Everybody who makes a typing video doesn't know what their values are and is easily swayed by random opinion. I'm not the one who said it. But if Lolita is correct, maybe nobody should ask for Gulenkos services since it's such a terrible reflection of character!

I can only see it thru the quotes so y'all could stop quoting her please? Ty <3
    Last edited by ashlesha; 03-25-2021 at 07:29 AM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suspiria View Post
    So when are you going on a masquerade ball and overthrowing the government with me

Jk

Unless...
    o.o can I come? I'm always up for that shit..

In socionics being emotional = / = Fi or Fe. If you read the descriptions to be considered Fi type you'd have to see the world through relationships and if one would be Fe one would have to want to push people's buttons to get specific wanted reactions out of them (think Marilyn Manson)... neither of which has much to do with one's own emotional nature.

... hell I'm tripple reactive and blow a gasket at times that only makes me a potential feeler in MBTI, but nnot socionics. I think a lot of ppl misunderstand and being an ethical type does not strictly equal being emotional, but one can be both.
    Last edited by SGF; 03-25-2021 at 07:45 AM.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    o.o can I come? I'm always up for that shit..

In socionics being emotional = / = Fi or Fe. If you read the descriptions to be considered Fi type you'd have to see the world through relationships and if one would be Fe one would have to want to push people's buttons to get specific wanted reactions out of them (think Marilyn Manson)... neither of which has much to do with one's own emotional nature.

... hell I'm tripple reactive and blow a gasket at times that only makes me a potential feeler in MBTI, but nnot socionics. I think a lot of ppl misunderstand and being an ethical type does not strictly equal being emotional, but one can be both.
    Why do you assume I was referring to emotions? I wasn't. I'm probably more emotionally expressive than Ave is, maybe less than ashlesha. And I have no idea on anyone's internal emotional state, obviously.

I was referring to the reasons he gave for why he typed them as he did. Different reasons for each of them to be the same type, and those reasons don't necessarily apply to me. It was based on what they said, and how I interpreted that socionically. And I assumed that G and crew were using what they said to type, which is why I wondered if it had something to do with translation.

But, on his website G talks about how they type people with a gestalt method comparing to type images, followed by a more detailed look to see if that holds up. Mentions that different schools won't have the same images collected as to what makes up a type. And HERE he talks about non-verbal cues. So, the reasons he gives might not be the whole reasons after all, if you know what I mean.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But, on his website G talks about how they type people with a gestalt method comparing to type images, followed by a more detailed look to see if that holds up. Mentions that different schools won't have the same images collected as to what makes up a type. And HERE he talks about non-verbal cues. So, the reasons he gives might not be the whole reasons after all, if you know what I mean.
    in his report he does mention nonverbal cues and so on, for example in mine:

Judging by his facial expressions, his smile is more like a role smile, i.e. consciously represented. Perhaps, he is learning some communication techniques on purpose. (which I amdoing tbh, to compensate for shit Fe and Fi as well as socializing issues how he knew was weird)

You can also see the micro-mimicry of disgust on his face, which is also associated with this function. (referring to Si)

I use this stuff to read ppl, at first it was something I did subconsciously, but then I learned to recognize it consciously as well so I can respond to ppl in ways that benefit me in the end.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

adgfajsdfjafjasfiajsfioa;ewhgaeoruighaer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Jdk7jke0Q

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i've always done weirdly terrible on those tests that score how well you can read facial expressions.

(:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast