Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 81 to 92 of 92

Thread: Ashlesha/Lungs/Kassie: Gulenko LSI

  1. #81
    Foxhunt inaLim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w9 sx/sp
    Posts
    257
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    i am at a loss for what you mean but i don't mind enjoying the mystery
    Your choice of tumblr name, Fi relationship quotes, Catholic quotes, and bible verses gives one impression.

    The Bunny Rabbit Gimp Mask, autism cum, and "Give Girls Money" tags give another.

    There's aggressor imagery and power quotes next to "be gentle" quotes.

    It just reminds me of how Gammas are straightforward and exploit ambiguity at the same time.

  2. #82
    C-ESI-Se sx/sp ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the center of the universe
    Posts
    15,578
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    i'm about to go on tumblr and lets pray now that i'm not unconsciously motivated by the fact that i'm aware that it's open for psychological examination lol

    totally not mad about it! i imagine scenarios in which someone actually has a fkn reason to look at it. not only romantic ones. Ni point, if u want.

  3. #83
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    2,688
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You remind me of like a grown up version of this cool ESI girl I was friends with in high school. Sorry, it’s 4 am and I smoked a couple bowls of weed. Why do I always miss 4:20!
    Last edited by flames; 04-23-2021 at 09:38 AM. Reason: p.s. the tumblr is raw content, Fi-Se in my book
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  4. #84

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    11,767
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Meh looks like Scamenko is typing everybody as Beta again. It's kinda like a reversed special snowflake syndrome where Betas are the new Basic Bitch Karens lol.

    I don't really see Ashelsha as Beta at all... although she has Beta influencers cuz of her family just like I have Alpha ones cuz of my family. That doesn't make her Beta herself though. I think like compared to me and @squark she definitely values Te more when people use it in a way that we don't. When a LSI gets Te like that, they aren't as weak against it as an IEI but I think they are at best kind of mildly annoyed/neutral towards it. When ashelsha gets Te otoh, she seems to light up like a Christmas tree. And she definitely prefers ego-Te - demonstrative Te annoys her and she's like 'get away from me you cuck' (like when an ILE her conflictor uses Te)

    Why do people take what scamenko says so seriously when he's just exploiting the thing for money to make his own self narcissistically stronger? You are all letting Oprah gaslight you lol. I know its' largely my Te polr but it kinda pisses me off- just because somebody is doing something 'professionally' doesn't mean they aren't completely full of shit, you know? Use your goddamn brain.

  5. #85
    ˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚ aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    IEI-N™
    Posts
    1,793
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think it’s pretty cool all these people are getting typed. It was really interesting to see what you got! Gulenko has his own take on socionics, with the DCNH, so I feel like it’s seeing where all the people fit in ‘his system’, right from the source, if you get what I mean. I guess that’s one reason I personally find it one of the most constructive things I’ve seen on this site. If you look at other peoples list of forum members or celebrities, IMO, you can usually get some kind of idea of how they are typing people, but gulenko seems like one of the most professional. Not only imo is it experience, but professionalism (how you treat the people being typed), and I think they do a good job of it.

    Thanks for sharing your results
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  6. #86

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    1,568
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Meh looks like Scamenko is typing everybody as Beta again. It's kinda like a reversed special snowflake syndrome where Betas are the new Basic Bitch Karens lol.

    Why do people take what scamenko says so seriously when he's just exploiting the thing for money to make his own self narcissistically stronger?
    instead of using socionics to see things from his perspective, you are just using you own perception as a peripheral type to judge him. I've seen similar postings by other Se valuing types here, but they were mostly gamma. alpha, especially the nt types, don't give a shit about money. it's literally mentioned in every quadra description. LII have Se as vulnerable function and Te as ignoring function. they are not entrepeneurs. it probably costs him a lot of energy to take care of his team and he could just decide to not give a fuck about a western audience, but instead of being grateful that he even offers a service that maybe a dozen people here use he gets accused of being in it for the money. smh
    Last edited by Alive; 04-23-2021 at 10:29 PM.

  7. #87
    Too lazy to write much qaz00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    SLI-Te
    Posts
    308
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    instead of using socionics to see things from his perspective, you are just using you own perception as a peripheral type to judge him. I've seen similar postings by other Se valuing types here, but they were mostly gamma. alpha, especially the nt types, don't give a shit about money. it's literally mentioned in every quadra description. LII have Se as vulnerable function and Te as ignoring function. they are not entrepeneurs. it probably costs him a lot of energy to take care of his team and he could just decide to not give a fuck about a western audience, but instead of being grateful that he even offers a service that maybe a dozen people here use he gets accused of being in it for the money. smh
    You're generalizing too much. LIIs may be less likely than other types to care about money, but everyone has their needs. They're not some robots which only need to rent a room, buy a computer and cheap food to live happily. Ukraine is a very poor country and people there use every opportunity to make some money, over a million of them works in Poland far away from their families so they can live normally and worry less about the future. Gulenko would have to work a couple of months to earn as much as from his typing services.

  8. #88

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    1,568
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    They're not some robots which only need to rent a room, buy a computer and cheap food to live happily.
    you described LII pretty well there. (immanuel kant, probably the most famous LII example, never left Königsberg in his life for example).

    I mean I understand your point, but a couple of people here made it seem like he just wants to make money which I'm sure is not the case.

    when you're an idealistic intuitive with Ti as base, you think a lot about what is necessary and what isn't, and in the end you arrive at the conclusion that you really only need food, shelter, and a way to attain knowledge. the rest is a bonus that is also in the end unnecessary, that you could live without. find an LII and ask him if he cares about how much money he makes. chances are very high that he will tell you he doesn't care. I can guarantee you that.
    Last edited by Alive; 04-23-2021 at 11:54 PM.

  9. #89
    Too lazy to write much qaz00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    SLI-Te
    Posts
    308
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    you described LII pretty well there. (immanuel kant, probably the most famous LII example, never left Königsberg in his life for example).

    I mean I understand your point, but a couple of people here made it seem like he just wants to make money which I'm sure is not the case.

    when you're an idealistic intuitive with Ti as base, you think a lot about what is necessary and what isn't, and in the end you arrive at the conclusion that you really only need food, shelter, and a way to attain knowledge. the rest is a bonus that is also in the end unnecessary, that you could live without. find an LII and ask him if he cares about how much money he makes. chances are very high that he will tell you he doesn't care. I can guarantee you that.
    You write about some extreme examples and make an opinion about a whole spectrum of people who have this type based on it. Also LII values Si, so they unconsciously want sophisticated comforts, "I eat to live, not live to eat" is rather an attitude of Se valuers and unbalanced LIIs who rely too much on their ego functions. It's better to treat socionics types as archetypes, some points on a grid of personality, real people are placed on the same grid chaotically between the types. It's closer to Jung's opinion that a pure type would end up in mental asylum and also closer to current knowledge in psychology. People also differ a lot because of reasons outside of socionics.

  10. #90
    MidnightWilderness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    TIM
    SEI-Fe
    Posts
    226
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    While it might be an extreme example, I see nothing wrong with the way he lives. If he loves researching and gaining knowledge all day and that makes him happy, I see no reason why he needs "sophisticated comforts". If he also is concerned with climate change, excess and waste might also cause him to wonder why he needs anything extra, and buying unnecessary things may seem gluttonous and pointless. You don't need extra stuff that you don't need or want to fill the void in yourself, you will only return empty. If he really wanted to, he would find an ESE or a SEI to talk to and be friends with to do that for him. Si is not always about "sophisticated comforts", it is about caretaking and managing a homeostasis in the environment around you. That being said, not all LIIs will necessarily be like that, but again there is nothing wrong with living like that.

  11. #91
    ˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚ aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    IEI-N™
    Posts
    1,793
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    consider this: doesn’t he have an EIE wife? I mean I’d think she’d be hardly happy if he didn’t charge. Just think about that...for all we know, she could be pulling his strings
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  12. #92
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    10,477
    Mentioned
    1086 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    consider this: doesn’t he have an EIE wife? I mean I’d think she’d be hardly happy if he didn’t charge. Just think about that...for all we know, she could be pulling his strings

    My LII sister had an EIE BF (Semi-dual) for several years. He got her to drop the drugs and cut back on the drinking. She later broke up with him. She told me that she felt he really loved her, but he was bad in bed (Lol - Infantile with Victim - not a great combination) and despite being a pilot and having his own plane, he was so erratic that she knew she'd never be able to live with him for any length of time. She said they'd drive each other crazy.

    Just one story from the Naked City.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •