Thread: IV idk

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question IV idk

Without much talking I've read before that having sx is the interest is like when you are interested in something you feel like you are having Se***l relation xd (sorry about the word) but I've noticed many times when I'm reading something interesting or thinking about a beautiful actress or something xd or listening to music i end up with this feeling and sometimes i forget what i was thinking about and that feeling stays there, and most of the time i get this feeling because of food or imagining intimacy or something xd, what is this and what does this mean and what is my instinctual variants order according to what i said.

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    I wouldn’t call being interested in a subject as “having a sexual relation” with the subject honestly and the part of sx that goes beyond literal sex or sexual feelings is ignored and it’s too big to be ignored. I have a friend who is aromantic and her sx relations are with her "best friend" (or ideal rather) - purely platonic no sexual feelings involved - but really deep and intense and obsessive “that special person” like a “life partner” a soulmate to her.

no sexual feelings involved whatsoever.

but yeah I couldn’t entirely tell from your post but if that perspective does help you then...I guess you could utilize. People are inevitably going to make use of different parts of same theory.
    Yes you are right, i wouldn't call it that neither, but that's just a description of what i feel, and it's not platonic relationships, i actually feel it in everything, food, people, most of the things. Look i just used this keyword to show what i mean and i don't know how to determine a thing that i actually don't know, i just saw this somewhere i thought that will describe something but i guess everyone is trying to talk about something they didn't actually try or they don't even know anything about it and i don't know how to describe or determine it. Everybody i saw is just refusing and not describe something touchable or has a meaning. I don't know what is this and how to describe it.

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn’t call being interested in a subject as “having a sexual relation” with the subject honestly and the part of sx that goes beyond literal sex or sexual feelings is ignored and it’s too big to be ignored. I have a friend who is aromantic and her sx relations are with her "best friend" (or ideal rather) - purely platonic no sexual feelings involved - but really deep and intense and obsessive “that special person” like a “life partner” a soulmate to her.

no sexual feelings involved whatsoever.

but yeah I couldn’t entirely tell from your post but if that perspective does help you then...I guess you could utilize. People are inevitably going to make use of different parts of same theory.
    And I'm not talking about the sexual relations itself or it'd be disgusting xd im just talking about the feeling

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sure, I understand. If you are talking about "differing perspectives" on IVs unfortunately that will probably always be there and you might have to decide what works best for you...

I don't find them all too conflicting, honestly. Although I prefer the fauvres' description.

And I really cannot say what you describe is sx or not since its just through text
    The positive - negative descriptions kinda changes everything the positive make it seems like it's the last instinct, like positive Self Preservation Or Social or Sexual. Otherwise i like the descriptions and alot of them relate but how to order them idk.

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sure, I understand. If you are talking about "differing perspectives" on IVs unfortunately that will probably always be there and you might have to decide what works best for you...

I don't find them all too conflicting, honestly. Although I prefer the fauvres' description.

And I really cannot say what you describe is sx or not since its just through text
    But if I'll choose which i am from them, i am Negative Social - Negative Sexual - Positive Self-preservation no order, but they look LITERALLY LIKE ME Thank you but i still don't know the order.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Other words that imo capture each instinct:

sx: devour, consume, yearn, lust, need, engulf
    sp: safe, secure, comfortable, prepare, nest
    so: belong, comeraderie, team, support, friends