TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Songs that make you cry/ tear up

One of my favorites include:

Such a simple song from childhood that evokes emotion no matter what mood I'm in.

What's yours?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It always makes me think of my aunt's late husband who passed from a brain tumor along with reminding me of the family cottage in Trøndelag, Norway. My dream would be to move to my ancestral lands because it is where I feel I truly belong and feel myself.

The lyrics are also pretty sad and the composition really brings out the bittersweetness of seeing the Norwegian Spring for the last time in one's life.

This hymn, which is based off of a Norwegian folk tune, gets me now and again:

I remember singing this one now and again in church. It was also played at my maternal grandmother's funeral, I have been told. The lyrics are pretty bittersweet when one thinks of the innocent persecuted being depicted. That kind of thing breaks my heart more than anything and kinda goes with Last Spring where an innocent soul is passing.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got this from my recommendations probably because Adam posted Ezra's Cassy O' and I checked it
    Aside from the music I love the video so much because it's slow and the scene makes me remember the shitty environment when I'm around people
    Also I know no one would actually leave literally everything behind for someone. At least I've never seen anyone ever who relinquished any valuable possession based on pure love alone. If they relinquish something it's either they don't need it anyway or a part of them is pining for something. Or maybe people around me are just cold and my expectations of people are so low. But anw it's just a nice sentiment when people express things like that straightforwardly even if they really won't do it
    R