Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A thread for Si/Ne valuers (POST ANYTHING THREAD)

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about bold color outfits that aren't mismatched guys? Neon orange is my favorite color & I saw a girl on Instagram with neon orange sweatshirt, sweatpants, & matching orange Nike's & thought it looked raw & was really thinking about getting the shoes & putting together my own outfit like that.

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Banana King View Post
    Hypochondria is the most obvious sign lol. Especially Si POLR + Fe lead in EIE. Hypochondria induced hysteria . Of course there's other factors influencing hypochondria-like behaviour, depending on Psyche Yoga type, generally 1F and 4F subdue it and 3F strengthen it. Hypochondria is a lot less noticeable in 4F Si POLR for instance.
    Examples of hypochondria: Defining themselves through alleged illnesses, conversation topics revolve around perceived physical illnesses, deformities, etc. (also typical 3F). Having some mysterious undiagnosable/untreatable disease is another one. I feel that may be some kind of Victim (Self-victimizing) behaviour. You know kinda like a way to excuse themselves for rude behaviour and stuff. Funny enough I rarely see Ni-leads doing this. But most Ni-creatives I know do this.

Extreme lack of attention to surroundings is another one. I mean walking straight into a wall or falling into a manhole kind of inattentiveness. Even though I am 1D Si, I always pay attention to my surroundings unconsciously while my minds is wandering somewhere else. Si POLRs seem to lack this reflex. This being said it may be my 1F that causes this (because I know a few Ne leads that are also very inattentive lol)

Other than that, Si POLRs (even more so than Ni POLRs) are extremely tense. Visibly tense in the back, neck, face, etc. It's no wonder they have trouble relaxing and winding down if they are always so tense and stressed. Compare this with SLI for instance, you know how SLI have a kinda dispassionate look but really what they have is an extremely relaxed face. No tension at all, and after emoting their face quickly relaxes. Meanwhile in EIE for instance emotions show strongly and "stay" with tensed muscles much longer.

Personally Si POLRs bother me a bit because of EJ temperament. Some are cool but some got a stick up their ass. Hypochondria (and other 3F behaviours) bother me a lot. Being 1F I am generally unattentive to other's physical state except if it's obvious. Anyways 3Fs tend to hate me once they get to know me lol
    I identify as an EIE (tentative) and I am a horrible hypochondriac. It has more to do with mental health than anything else. I am so quick to jump to conclusions about my mental health, ugh.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234