Thread: Member Questionnaire (terimmmune)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (terimmmune)

Member Questionnaire 1 (terimmmune)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Well beauty is in the eye of beholder. The defination of beauty and even love is wholly subjective. When you experience something and look at something as beautiful its entirely is dependant upon your time and mentality .what you might perceive something as attractive or beautiful you may not perceive it as such in later part of your life. Well beauty in my opinion is something which makes your eyes sparkle and your heart curious about that thing. You find it hard to take your eyes away from it ; it captures your interest and somehow you think and dream about that thing too which you had perceived as alluring.
    As for love i think its something which heightens your sensitivity about things. Your emotions unexpectedly become highly defined. You experience every type of emotion. when you typically is careless and things doesn't concern you much in live you start caring you start to pay attention to everything a person do and what they want to do. You want to know who they are and what makes them happy.
    What are your most important values?
    I don't like to intrude in people's life. I don't like to talk about people what they do how they look and what they say. I don't like to talk bad about people because i believe no one has got the right to judge someone's action and their actions. Everyone has got their own free will and have got a brain to think. Let them do what they want to do. In some special cases you can advice but you can't force it their choice what they want to do. I don't like to get things by cheating . The main one is that you should never tell some kind of info to someone if you are not sure don't make your assumptions don't tell something without checking it first because even sometimes the only one word which was wrongfully informed could entirely change the message and the consequences of that wrong information could be that harmful which can't be perceived easily but will effect your whole life. Don't impose your values and feelings upon someone. Don't judge someone wholly based on what you yourself has experienced with this person as the human personality is fluid and things constantly changing with time.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I don't really try to think about religious things . Most of the things are just completely absurd . But you are not sure what you are thinking is right or wrong so i just try to refrain from blindly believing in something and also blindly rejecting something. I don't believe in spiritual and religious beliefs. What they think their belief is giving them is just their own brain doing what it ought to do. Your brain is malleable and could adapt to things . When you got some belief your brain tries to fit everything into that believe system . What you think is a miracle is just your focus, your own hardwork and your brain trying to solve things making it work and adapting to things. Nothing more.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Man is inherently savage. He is highly prone to take impulsive actions without giving it a thought at all. As man is selfish and greedy from nature. Therefore wars have fought. Militaries have been made. To protect yourself from the combined evil of humankind you have to fight. As for power i believe thats the only thing through which people are alive and respected . Only power gives you the freedom to do what you want. You can survive in your society of humankind only through power. The male and female disjunction is also a power system. In my society people think its the girl through which respect is maintained and the girl has to be very careful in dealing with society and the men are not blamed for anything at all. A single smile and the dressing of a girl is highly criticized while the sins of men are overlooked. Some people , being completely innocent, are tortured and annihilated. No body knows the how big the sin and the crime they are making. People are suriving through this world only through some power not the sincerity of their personality pr anything like that.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    It always had been psychology . My long conversations are about my nature, my psychology and the people compared to it. Its because i always felt that i am completely different from other people. I couldn't notice the social norms. What a girl ought to do. What is the thing which is perceived as good or bad. I was too quiet from my childhood. Won't ever talk woth anybody. Not because i was lonely or anything like that. Its just that its hard to convert thoughts into words , to show people what your inner world is and its hella hard to express things. For that i even practised to give expressions. I am inherently expressionless and can't get excited. People did try to make me express my self, to talk and to engage in things but i just can't do it. I need a physical stimulus to get out of my head and to live in world . My own nature was strange to me as i never found anyone like me. Everyone are concerned about how people treats them, how they look and what their social status is. They want concrete things while my world is completely abstract. So yeah my talk is mostly about myself and psychology.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    No i am not interested anything related to health or medicine at all. I don't understand my physical stimulations . I don't understand my bodily sensations unless they are severe.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    It okay to do it sometimes but to do it daily is a wastage of time and takes away your energy without giving you anything at all. So its just better to not take it seriously rather just pay attention to other important things.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I love sci-fi movies and films. For books ,i like self help and psychological ones. I mostly watch anime my favourite one is doctor stone and my tokyo ghoul. I watched tokyo ghoul anime which in anime version wasn't well explained and was kinda eccentric and unpredictable which i loved the most. For books i love Robert greene books . I love his books the way he explained things . His books broaden my vision. I have read his book the art of human nature and the 48 laws of power which has given me a lot of knowledge and some insight about how the system of different aspects of life works.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Injustice hurt me the most. The things in which someone sacrifice for someone but he is not recognized at all makes me cry and kills me from inside. As for smile, innocent enthusiasm and someone's effort to be kind has made me smile. When people gets shy it makes me smile.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    The environment where people doesn't have a need for emotional support and are open about new things. I feel at one with the environment where if i try to do something other people won't try to degrade me and won't try to pull me back but rather are open-minded and are willing to try it. Well i love it when you don't have to talk but just have to take the action
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    People have seen that i am not social and is very quiet. I am unenthusiastic and doesn't care about people. I doesn't pay attention to people and push them away without even a little hesitation . People says that i am rude and selfish and doesn't care about their feelings. As for me i think yeah what people did perceive is right i am weak in ethical area and also really bad at being present at the moment. I am naturally very quiet . These are the worst traits of mine which is limiting me and i have lost a lot of good opportunities and interesting people people because of it.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    No matter who the other person is first thing that people always noticed about me is that i am too intelligent. In their opinion they think i am genius. I am hardworking.
    I don't pay attention to what people think and do what i want. I am not emotional and is calm. I think its not that i am intelligent its just that people are not generally good at spotting patterns and how one thing leads to another. They are not aware what are they doing wrong in a given situation which is lead them to failure. Where i can easily spot the cause and effect relationship and can easily see what is the thing which is posing a hinderance in achieving a given goal. I am only interested in self improvement and want to successful . I am good at art and thinks in artistic manner which helps me to be original.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I want to get helped about my self expression. I want to learn how to effectively talk to people. I want to be present and enjoy the life.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yeah. I did because of my lack of expression and i think that if i take another approach i won't be successful in that. But still whenever i feel like it i immediately take action and take another approach even if its uncomfortable.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like it when a person is sure what they want . I like open mindness. When someone doesn't require much attention. When they are cheerful and are good at communication. I don't like one who criticize a lot. People who make excuses and are unwilling to try out new things repel me. I don't like people who don't admit their mistakes and always blame others . I usually get along with those people who are ethically oriented and with whom i don't need to talk much.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Well i don't really know. I like the intense quality. As for partner, i would someone apposite to me who has the qualities which i lack : like being considerate of other people, enthusiastic, positive and especially open minded. I desperately want a person who is in touch with reality and helps me to get out of mind too.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    My main concern would to find out what their inherent qualities are. I will want my kids to grow and learn in a way which is aligned with their inherent nature. I would like to develop their inherent potential and make them learn things in their own way .
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    I will respect their believes but become cautious about them
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I am rather passive about society. People are ignorant as a whole and too emotional. They are too similar but still hate one another. For my society, its that people take too much interest in other people life and don't pay attention to their own. They lack self awareness and doesn't know that the cause of most of problems are their own little actions. I my society there's a strong personality disjunction between man and woman. All these things suffocates me.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I am too careful about making friends. I usually remain an acquaintance for about 1 or a half year but sometimes i take too long then i chose whether someone is my friend or not. I remain cautious around them and kinda controlled. There are like two friends ( with i have been friends with for over 12 years) with whom i am comfortable. With others i am kinda restrained and emotionally disconnected.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I remain cautious. I don't really talk to them at all. But still when i am trying to improve myself. I try to chat with them a little . But a little while after that i become distant and won't talk to them again. I am not shy at all ; never was. I just find it hard to talk about something .
    Last edited by terimmmune; 01-20-2022 at 05:01 AM.