hotelambush Questionnaire
Please save your answers offline so you do not accidentally lose them!Instructions:
-
Tell me about yourself
I don't know.
What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
I'm a teacher. I like it because I can be creative. I don't like because it deals with people and also because it's not very profitable.
What are your values, and why?
Honesty, resilience and hope. I think it's important to be honest with yourself, to have integrity and to be strong enough to face problems.
What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
I like singing. I like my voice. I also like to study about personality types.
What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
Someone loyal and funny. Someone that makes me feel at home.
What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
I fought with my father because he can be very aggressive and I hate it.
How would your friends describe you?
A little crazy, optimistic and nice person.
What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
I can be unaware of my surroundings. I can be too unexpressive with my feelings and thoughts. I hate that when something bothers me I stop working my best.
In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
I'd like help to become less worried about doing something that harms my family or that possibly could be the cause of many problems.
What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others?
Having to deal with humans in general. I enjoy being alone doing my own thing.
What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?
I have many, but I don't talk about them. I started to dream more after I begun to work.
If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?
Learn many different things.
What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
I don't know. But I don't like it when people are too friendly with me and they don't even know me.
What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?
Nothing actually. I like it the way it is. Daily chores are ok.
How do you behave around strangers?
Cautious. I prefer when nobody talks to me.
How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
Depending on the conflict it makes me feel a little uneasy. But if someone is attacking me I'll probably attack back.
What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong.
I don't know.
What did you do last Friday?
I stayed home and rested.
Please save your answers offline so you do not accidentally lose them!Part 2
-
What is your biggest accomplishment?
I don't know.
What is something you regret?
Having told my parents about my sexual orientation back in 2012.
Who do you admire, and why?
My mother. She's been through a lot.
What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?
-
What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?
I don't have any. No need.
What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?
I like the left-wing I guess. I care about politics when it comes to make people safe and alive.
Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?
Yes, I've thought about it. I wanna start something asap.
What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?
A harmonious environment. I'm looking for a job that makes me feel excited, that pays me well and support me in a lot of ways.
What is or was your favorite school subject and why?
Didn't have one.
How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?
Responsibility is one of the most important things in life. I expect people to deal with the consequences of their actions.
Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?
I went to my sister's house. We threw a birthday party for my nephew. I liked it, I love playing with my nephews.
What were you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?
Quiet, kinda hard with myself, intellectual and lonely.
What was your high school experience like?
So bad.
Talk about a significant event from your life.
I don't remember.
Do you like kids? Why or why not?
Yeah, but only the polite ones.