Thread: Member Questionnaire (raonu)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (raonu)

Member Questionnaire 1 (raonu)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is something that makes you feel enchanted and alive. Love is the desire to care.
    What are your most important values?
    Honesty, self-actualization and resilience.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    No. I just have never felt the need for it.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I don't know, I don't like to think about it, it makes me feel too miserable. Power is being able to decide which path to take and know what you have to do to become as free as you can be.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I don't remember. I like music, money and comfort.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    A little, yes. I'm trying to pay more attention to my body.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I don't really mind them. Sometimes I'm lazy, but usually I don't mind them.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    None. I watched some Thai BL dramas though.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Feeling hopeless made me cry for many years. Babies make me smile. And also pets. They're cute.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    When I'm laughing and playing with my friends.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I don't know, some people say I'm too relaxed about important things. What I dislike about myself is that sometimes I can seem too naive or calm and therefore people think they can treat me however they want.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Some people told me I'm creative and smart. I don't see it. I like the fact that I can manage my emotions sort of quickly so they don't get the best of me.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I want to not feel pressure by my family wishes and stuff. I tend to stay in my comfort zone too much. I wish I could be away from anyone except people I feel comfortable with. So I want help to learn how not to care about other people's expectations.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    No.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like people who can be honest about their weaknesses and strengths. I love when people tell me truths so I can grow. I like when they make me want to move forward. I hate hate HATE people who keep complaining all the time or people who choose to depend on someone. I also hate people who are too nice or act like they know me when they don't.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I rarely think about this. I don't know. I'm kinda scared of romance. I don't know what qualities I want in a partner... I don't really think about this.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I'd be paranoid about traumatizing the child for some reason. I know how that can affect someone's life. That's why I don't want any kids.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    I feel angry inside, and a little disappointed. On the outside, I try to keep my cool and try to see their perspective so they can see mine. If I see that's no reason to keep arguing, then I change the subject and move on.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I don't know. A prevalent social problem... I'd say prejudice in general.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I don't really choose. It's just a reaction or something like that. When I know them enough, I know they have potential to be one of my best friends. So I try to keep in touch, keep them motivated, etc. I usually try to make them laugh. It feels good when I'm with them. I feel free.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Cautious. Serious. I don't like people looking at me. I try not to speak. I usually don't want them to talk to me, so if they try to approach me I try to look at them as if I'm about to commit a homicide so they can leave me alone.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)