Thread: An Invitation to Online Psychosis : Asymmetric Relation Recommendations

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default An Invitation to Online Psychosis : Asymmetric Relation Recommendations

What do your beneficiary/supervisee/benefactor/supervisor lacks?
    How can they improve those areas?
    Why they dont just get it?
    How can they improve themselves in those area?

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

assuming im eii

- beneficiary(SEI): usually we lack topic of conversations, or we end up talking about even interesting topics but the interaction makes them seem trivial and like "yea yea, obviously.." and there's some annoyance in that... but truthfully interactions are in general very good

- benefactor(ILI): i admire them but they even seem a bit too stuck up for me, too much in their own minds and my more easy going approach seems out of place with them, also being both introverts can be felt here because neither of us is really able to light up together

- supervisee (ILE): blind ni is annoying to me, i see it in my dad, inconsideration about future scenarios... also carelessness of people close to them in favor of collective recognition...

- supervisor (SEE): yes and no, most friends i have are this type and it's exciting to be around them, theyre just people's friends, but shortly i start feeling their pressing, their requests begin to a burden and it results in long periods of distancing

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My supervisor/beneficiary helps me with the car. I need to work to get them to be okay with my life. They're learning. I'm learning. We're all learning.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Assuming EII like ooo:

Supervisee ILE - Sincerity of feeling, expressing themselves spontaneously rather than skillfully, because it comes off as manipulative
    Supervisor SEE - being more sensitive, because there's a lot to life that you never discover if you're so tough that it can't get through your walls. Being sensitive means allowing yourself to be vulnerable.
    Beneficiary SEI - Don't be so easily distracted. Keep tabs on your train of thought.
    Benefactor ILI - Try not to argue so much. You push people away by being too combative. Your friends will just agree with you and make an echo chamber because they don't feel like arguing so this is probably the only place you'll hear this.