Thread: What ITRs...

TIM
    EIE-H (alt SLE-H)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What ITRs...

What ITRs (plural) could be the reason behind easy exchange of instructions, no awkward overlap of speakers and an absence of requests to reissue an order/comment in a Zoom meeting?
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

I'm a jolly ESE man with a cake one's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    What ITRs (plural) could be the reason behind easy exchange of instructions, no awkward overlap of speakers and an absence of requests to reissue an order/comment in a Zoom meeting?
    Just a quick thought about this:

I'm thinking you need to have a good amount of Fe to avoid awkward overlap of speakers to some extent. You need to understand the mood to be able to know if it's the right time to say something, and to know if the other person wants to talk. It also seems like strong Fe types has the capability to maneuver the conversations and moods to make the conversation smoother. I think overlapping is normal in conversations but if you are socially graceful you can easily just get rid of the awkwardness by joking or politeness. That is something mostly weak non-valuing Fe types don't do.
    Fe:
    Perceives information about processes taking place in objects — first of all, emotional processes that are taking place in people, their excitation or subduedness, and their moods. This perceptual element implies the ability to know what excites people, and what suppresses them. It defines a person's ability or inability to control his emotional state, and also the emotional states of other people.
    For easy exchange of instructions you need good amount of Te, I talk to low Te types most of the time at work and you just can't extract anything that makes sense to be able to get things done. You kinda end up asking, "ok so what do you really want me to do?". It's very important to realize the necessary action and separate the necessary to what is not to achieve goals in order to give the right instructions.
    Te:
    . This perception provides the ability to make sense of what is going on. It defines the awareness of and ability or inability to think up ways of doing things, distinguish rational actions from irrational ones, and the ability or inability to direct others' work.
    When this element is in the leading position, the individual has the ability to plan his and others' work, understand the logicalness and illogicalness of processes, and correct the work activities of other people in accordance with this understanding. And the ability to apply personally and convey to others the most rational ways of doing things.

TIM
    EIE-H (alt SLE-H)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To answer my own question: Identicals is one of them. On top of instructions being delivered seamlessly both ways, they'll appear particularly quick in understanding.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Mentioned
    1185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    What ITRs (plural) could be the reason behind easy exchange of instructions
    when those relate to ego functions of both
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    ILI INTp
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hypothetically, its your quasi ident or whatever.

Super Ego

Contrary

Illusionary

Finally, Semi Dual

yeah think that's it. And yes, I do have a reason for all of them. Just ask if you care.