Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Balzac Thread

  1. #1
    Alomoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    TIM
    ILI INTp
    Posts
    724
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Balzac Thread

    We're talking about type descriptions, and we're evaluating their usefullness/truth.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor%C3%A9_de_Balzac

    It's this guy. On the things I heard this guy is, I've heard Einstein.

    HeH. Actually makes me laugh.

    "the integrity of the internal situation is the principle of existence of this type. If a Hamlet wears and frequently changes masks due to his creative function, a Balzac is able to really 'become' someone. “When losing myself I remain myself”. This trait becomes evident in a Balzac's relationships. This type has a natural gift of tuning in the mood of their vis-à-vis. A Balzac has the gift of being exactly what you want him/her to be. There is nothing he does not know about himself: “Don't teach me about myself”. People of this type often say: “I don't need socionics. It is of no use to me. I know all this and can do it all. I do not need it to communicate with people and the society.” In a sense this is true: Balzac is more aware of his and his partner’s condition than any other type. The inward orientation is more pronounced in a Balzac than in any other introverted type.
    A Balzac has the greatest intuition. This type, so to say, “comprehends time in its fullness”. A person of sensing type is focused mostly on the “here and now”. An intuitive type is all over the place - he lives both in past and in future, his mind considers both past experience and potential opportunities. The two types make different impression even at a physical level when they enter a room. The sensing type 'fills' the whole room as soon as he enters. You feel like 'there is a lot of him/her'. The intuitive type is ‘hardly visible’. You can hardly feel his/her energy fluctuation."

    The wiki. Ni. I like it. Explains why I jump from place to place pretty much all the time, because I am contemplating all the options, superimposing them, and doing a ton of things. That is true of you as well. Which is why I would be saying some things that might come out odd. That being said, my memory sucks (It really requires a good memory if you want to be correct all the time), so I'll often get details wrong.

    This true of other people who are ILI? Note, I figured there were people who were better at this, and now, I suspect not.

    Frequently wearing and changing masks is interesting, because I've actually identified people in my pictures, and identified them as the process. There's a picture I deliberately took to look like John Arbuckle. The man, the myth the legend.

  2. #2
    Alomoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    TIM
    ILI INTp
    Posts
    724
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ignoring of the integrity of the world. At times this type is paradoxically indifferent to the course of external events, they neglect circumstances, plans and schedules. Perceiving the predetermined character of circumstances as something inevitable, they sometimes completely ignore new information on adverse succession of events, especially when it concerns only them personally. Even when fully informed of the potentially bad outcome, a Balzac may make little or no effort to change anything. He makes an excuse that he does not have any energy to do that. He hands the responsibility over to a powerful influence from outside to change the situation.

    check that out. Wow. Amazing. Speaach to me.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,775
    Mentioned
    1178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    Ni. I like it. Explains why I jump from place to place pretty much all the time
    relates to P, not Ni
    and your most possible type is SEI but not ILI (as in profile)

    > That being said, my memory sucks (It really requires a good memory if you want to be correct all the time), so I'll often get details wrong.

    Fe types have worse memory related to Te - about logical facts. meanwhile you should remember better related to emotions, and mb to people in general

    > This true of other people who are ILI?

    To understand types is more useful to use decriptions of their traits as dichotomies, ego functions, etc, but not to start from generalized types decriptions. Also those descriptions may to have more mistakes as are secondary to types traits.

    read Jung and Filatova. only then different lowquality mess on English sites
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  4. #4
    Alomoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    TIM
    ILI INTp
    Posts
    724
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Alright, so you say, but you are actually incorrect. Like findamentally.

    "The ESE (ESFj) is emotional and communicative. Knows how to lift the mood, to cheer up other people".

    I have no clue how to make you happy. I also don't care. I also don't talk in person. I also am not very emotional. If I am ESE, socionics is extremely flawed.

    This is true of SEI as well, but I picked the ESE profile by accident.

  5. #5
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,875
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post

    I have no clue how to make you happy.
    Just submit to his typings. Like this: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...Apology-to-Sol
    What good is a book that does not even transport us beyond all books?

    ~Nietzsche

  6. #6
    scientist donkey BrightDemonSheep96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    On a toilet, right above you
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Posts
    6,349
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    Alright, so you say, but you are actually incorrect. Like findamentally.

    "The ESE (ESFj) is emotional and communicative. Knows how to lift the mood, to cheer up other people".

    I have no clue how to make you happy. I also don't care. I also don't talk in person. I also am not very emotional. If I am ESE, socionics is extremely flawed.

    This is true of SEI as well, but I picked the ESE profile by accident.
    Yup. ILI's usually have melancholic moodiness.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

    Your life is too short to actually do anything useful with it without being wasteful.

  7. #7
    The Self is temporary but xSFxs are eternal one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Home
    TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Posts
    659
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You could have easily typed “SEI Wikisocion” or something similar on Google to defend your point to Sol and yet you chose to use ESE profile?? Why????

    And then you used ESE profile.
    To argue against SEI possibility.
    Why.
    R

  8. #8
    Alomoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    TIM
    ILI INTp
    Posts
    724
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    relates to P, not Ni
    and your most possible type is SEI but not ILI (as in profile)

    > That being said, my memory sucks (It really requires a good memory if you want to be correct all the time), so I'll often get details wrong.

    Fe types have worse memory related to Te - about logical facts. meanwhile you should remember better related to emotions, and mb to people in general

    > This true of other people who are ILI?

    To understand types is more useful to use decriptions of their traits as dichotomies, ego functions, etc, but not to start from generalized types decriptions. Also those descriptions may to have more mistakes as are secondary to types traits.

    read Jung and Filatova. only then different lowquality mess on English sites
    Why not post a brief description of ILI to see where we're at for what it ought to be, in your own words. This is easiest for me, as I have an easy time comparing two bodies of information.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •