Thread: The Questionnaire Took Me Ages to Fill

Lightbulb The Questionnaire Took Me Ages to Fill

Can you guys type me please, with the subtype, enneagram and whatnot? I have some idea but don't want to affect anyone.

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

I'm a medical intern. Before that I was going to be a dentist but hated the mobbing culture of the school and switched to medicine after completing the first year. I chose dentistry at first because I wanted a secure income and to work independently, at the city I want, at my leisure without long night shifts. I love the clinical aspects of it and especially the surgeries but dislike the long, stressful and inconsistent work hours. I also hate how interns are forced to work as secretaries and do things that aren't useful for our education.

What are your values, and why?

I was raised in a religious household so many of my values come from my upbringing. I try my best to never lie, steal, cheat; I regularly donate to charity and feed street animals, dress and try to act in a humble way (I can sometimes get arrogant though). I care about justice greatly and can end up in quarrels with those I perceive as bullies. Sometimes my views (such as my belief in feminism and LGBT rights) clash with those of my circle and arguments happen. Being a decent person is what I try to achieve.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

I used to swim a lot before the pools closed down. I have useful hobbies such as sewing, reading, writing, guitar, history, language and badminton but truth be told I spend most of my time surfing on the internet, gaming or reading Wikipedia. It would seem researching a hobby deeply is more interesting to me than actually doing it. Also been obsessed with psychology as of late. I do meditation and yoga regularly but don't enjoy them. I like hanging out with my budgie obviously.

Describe your relations with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

My family is dysfunctional at best and people regularly fight. I've also caught my father cheating and they both blamed me for siding with the other parent, so not great. I'm close to my sister but my brother and I are not on speaking terms. I dislike how my parent make everything about themselves and disregard our well-being, dislike my brother for being irresponsible and not getting a job; like my sister for being well-intentioned and empathetic. I like the friends I've kept for laughing with me and not infringing further on my already poor boundaries.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

Turns out I have rescuer syndrome and go for the people I feel sorry for and see as "inferior to me". Then I end up essentially mothering them, feel used, pick a fight and end the relationship, rinse&repeat. I've only recently realized this and stopped interacting with anyone more than required.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

Today some pedestrian jumped in front of my car and didn't move so we got into a screaming match. In traffic I tend to get into contests of honking or passing each other with other drivers as I hate being cut off or tailgated. I've gotten into arguments with my mother as I can hardly tolerate her due to her past actions.

How would your friends describe you?

Iím far from a social chameleon but you can get very contradicting opinions from people about me. With those Iím close to I tend to laugh, joke and smile a lot but those who arenít in my inner circle say I always look angry/serious/expressionless. One friend calls me very compassionate while a couple of others think I have no heart. I seem to mask my emotions when Iím uncomfortable, people even call me courageous when Iím afraid of something. Most people call me funny though.

What do people generally see as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

They think that Iím courageous (not really), smart, logical, honest, responsible, strong-willed, benevolent, moral, interesting, funny, resourceful, good at problem solving, always question things before accepting (they also dislike this).

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

That I am very perfectionistic, paranoid of people, questioning everything, pessimistic, critical of myself and others, have little patience, irritable, messy, stubborn, think too much before a decision, argumentative, dislike spending money, unempathetic, harsh with words and prone to bad moods.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

I am good at doing something when I think it needs to be done. I am also good at standing up for myself and academics. But I canít manage my negative emotions on my own and am also bad at forming long term relationships.

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?

I dislike doing things I see as pointless or not a part of my responsibilities (my beef with internship). I enjoy something more if I'm good at it. For instance I'm great at seeing mistakes and inconsistencies so I love editing or sometimes debating. But if I think I will suck at something or will look foolish I refuse to ever do it (like singing or dancing). But I really love learning (especially if that thing is going to be useful in life).

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?

Matching into a good specialty and taking it from there. In a perfect world I'd be a surgeon but after dental school I don't think I can take another 5 years of mobbing and stress.

If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?

I'd go into organic agriculture and beekeeping as I care about healthy eating and life-style (I dislike vegetables and am a picky eater but I still try)

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

As Iíve said I have a soft spot for lonely, timid, shy people. I get really annoyed by aggressive, loud or attention seeking people. I also have misophonia so thereís that.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?

Iím a very messy person so I donít really bother with all that. I enjoy beauty and organization, just not enough to do it myself. Daily chores to me are: Work/School > Food > Keeping the kitchen clean > Laundry > Actually tidying the house

How do you behave around strangers?

It depends entirely on the context and the person. If I want to connect I can make some jokes and ask about them. If I donít feel like it I ignore that person. I guess thatís why some people see me as angry while others think Iím fun.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

I definitely donít back down and insult or attack back. And then I forever remember it.

What is one common misconception that people have about things? Explain why it is wrong.

I donít think celebrities and most politicians deserve the kind of money or attention they get. I think janitors are more valuable for the society than these people are; they simply sing, get naked, act or rile people up some way. I donít know why they are even famous in the first place.

What did you do last Friday?

Had an exam so studied all day, took the exam and just surfed on the internet after that.

What is your biggest accomplishment?

Ranking first in the nationwide high-school entry exam.

What is something you regret?

Not doing sports and always gaming as a kid.

Who do you admire, and why?

I really admire people who are honest, take their jobs seriously, are punctual and always fulfill their duties.

What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?

I usually don't have the energy to study so I'm really worried about failing to get into a good specialty.

What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?

Iíve already talked about religion but when I was questioning it, the intentful design of the human body and genes was what made up my mind about it. I also would like this life to have more meaning and purpose.

What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?

I don't bother with day-to-day politics but I vote. I currently support the party that will uphold my religious rights (the opposing major party has banned worship in the past). I don't know much about US politics but my political compass result was central left.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

The business would have to be about something I do rather than selling something. I would be interested in opening up a clinic to work for myself. Iíd be bad at advertisements though.

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?

It would have to be a stable job with good compensation, Iíd rather work alone (always had to do the group projects myself). I wouldnít want it to require any subjectivity or creativity and would want my responsibilities to be clearly outlined. I also dislike it when the plans or work hours change frequently.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?

I loved history because it was very interesting to learn about the past. Iíve never liked math or physics despite being good at them.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?

I never shirk something I see as my responsibility but if I don't, I don't do that thing. I also expect others to do their jobs well and can be very rigid in that regard. If I see someone as irresponsible I don't respect that person.

Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?

I went to my sisterís house because I canít go anywhere else due to Covid. I liked it because I enjoy her company. Didnít do much, just hung out with her.

What were you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?

As a kid I was very shy and disliked other kids because they were ďchildishĒ. I was top of the class and very responsible so teachers would sometimes appoint me as a ďsecond teacherĒ to keep them in line. I could never ask the other kids to play with me but I could tell them to sit down if that was my job. Lost my shyness but still don't have many friends. In fact some people consider me as their friend while I don't.

What was your high school experience like?

My high school was run by a religious cult (they were also running the country at that time) and I refused to join their ranks because I discovered that they were stealing money under the ruse of charity, so you can tell how it went. I was constantly bullied by the teachers and students weren't allowed to befriend me. It was pretty horrid.

Talk about a significant event from your life.

Catching my father cheating was pretty significant. It ruined my family and any trust I had left in the world.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?

I actually don't because I have very low tolerance for screaming children and seem to dislike a kid if I dislike their parents. But I love my sisters baby so there's that.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

It would be to make the child feel loved, safe and enough. I've always felt the pressure to be perfect and that anything otherwise would doom me somehow. I would also teach the child healthy boundaries and routines (sports, diet, sleep etc.)

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Almost always. I want to better myself but always lack the energy to do so. I guess depression might be the cause but it makes me feel as ďnot-enoughĒ.

How do you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

I guess it all stems from people lacking hard lines when it comes to morality and justifying selfishness, thatís why I canít trust someone if I see them do immoral things. For example when Covid first appeared, most students took boxes of mask from the hospital which seemed smart to them but like theft to me.

What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?

I try to talk someone into it by showing them why it makes sense to do it that way but can also get argumentative.

Are you comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or why not?

I don't seek them but sometimes I'm sick of the current state of affairs or feel the need the control the situation so I do it. But if I'm not malcontent I avoid leadership since it stresses me out. My family likes to joke that I'm the head of the family because I tend to get involved in everything. I also somehow usually end up leading the group projects.

How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?

If something exists I can get angry at it at any time. The things that bother me extremely are when I perceive someone as a threat, disrespectful towards me, dislikes me or used me. For instance if someone is late for something I see it as disrespectful and get irritated. I get angry at other things too but it reaches a new height if I personalize that thing.

What is the best thing that happened to you during the past week?

I've passed my exam successfully, which I'd been stressing about.

What is the worst thing that happened to you during the past week?

Nothing "happened" but I got angry at my parents for their past actions which ruined my day.

What is the purpose of life? What do you find personally meaningful in life?

Going to heaven by being virtuous. I find things that serve a good purpose to be meaningful.

What is the most interesting place you have been, and why?

Rome. I love history and that place is filled with it to the brim.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?

I wear a different outfit everyday but am too lazy to do any more than that.

Do you like surprises?

Definitely no. I've went on holidays just to escape the surprise birthday parties. I also start talking about the thing I want as a gift so that there are no surprises on that account either. But I'd much rather someone gave me the money.

TIM
    SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII

Mentioned
    1178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

videointerview
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1096450

Socionics has no subtypes. Enneagram is another typology and which is lower to trust.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    IEI-N
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say you definitely seem Si/Ne valuing, at least that's something that sticks out to me. You also seem rational and ethical.
    I'm leaning towards you most likely being EII, but to some stretch may even consider ESE.

I am not sure about subtype, so sorry.

In enneagram I would say either 1w2 or 3w2.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    videointerview
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1096450

Socionics has no subtypes. Enneagram is another typology and which is lower to trust.
    I thought it had subtypes like SLE-Ti etc? Also I'd rather not do a video interview for the sake of my privacy.

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    EII
    Quote Originally Posted by DeliMeat View Post
    I'd say you definitely seem Si/Ne valuing, at least that's something that sticks out to me. You also seem rational and ethical.
    I'm leaning towards you most likely being EII, but to some stretch may even consider ESE.

I am not sure about subtype, so sorry.

In enneagram I would say either 1w2 or 3w2.
    Yeah, I was thinking maybe 1w9 but 1w2 makes sense.

It's interesting that you guys think EII because I'm not great with people and don't shy away from conflict.

I think I value Si but at the same time feel like I'm bad at Ne because I can't tolerate any ambiguity.

Anyways the tests I took were mostly pointing to SLI, LSI, ILI. MBTI tests mostly came out as ISTJ, ISFJ. I think my tritype might be 163 sp/?. I'm leaning more MBTI ISTJ and LSI, definitely have no idea about subtypes.
    Last edited by BudgieEnthusiast; 03-08-2021 at 03:12 PM.

TIM
    IEI-N
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BudgieEnthusiast View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking maybe 1w9 but 1w2 makes sense.

It's interesting that you guys think EII because I'm not great with people and don't shy away from conflict.

I think I value Si but at the same time feel like I'm bad at Ne because I can't tolerate any ambiguity.

Anyways the tests I took were mostly pointing to SLI, LSI, ILI. MBTI tests mostly came out as ISTJ, ISFJ. I think my tritype might be 163 sp/?. I'm leaning more MBTI ISTJ and LSI, definitely have no idea about subtypes.
    See how much you relate to this: Wikisocion EII composite - Wikisocion especially the extraverted sensing part

And EII are not necessarily good with people. Aside from considering the ways in which you are competent, it would probably be more helpful to emphasize that which you focus on. It may be the case that you are very attentive to Fi despite thinking you are not good with it. Same goes for every other IM.

Ambiguity could be either Ni or Ne, or maybe something else entirely.

I suppose SLI has potential from what I read, but I still lean EII for now. If I were you, I would try to get a basic understanding of the cognitive functions without paying too much attention to the personality aspects of type. After that, try to integrate your understanding of the cognitive functions with other things like enneagram and life influences to deduce which parts of your personality come from which source, and how they all might shape each other.

As for Sol saying there are no subtypes, Sol is more traditional but you should go with whatever makes the most sense to you, for you.
    Last edited by DeliMeat; 03-09-2021 at 03:06 AM.

TIM
    ESI-Fi
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The questionnaire reads rational ST to me

Wanting responsibilities to be clearly outlined, preferring that plans stick to schedule. Being compelled to bring order and lead the group if situation necessitates - it sounds like you are confident in evaluating what is needed, and that others trust you with this duty.

Yearning to get at the essence of a subject may indicate valued Ni. Asking "what does all of this represent, what is this at its core?"
    Do you relate to that, or not really?

I also wondered what yoga or meditation bring to you, if not enjoyment? Do these form routine, or focused intention or...
    Last edited by thistle; 03-09-2021 at 04:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeliMeat View Post
    See how much you relate to this: Wikisocion EII composite - Wikisocion especially the extraverted sensing part

And EII are not necessarily good with people. Aside from considering the ways in which you are competent, it would probably be more helpful to emphasize that which you focus on. It may be the case that you are very attentive to Fi despite thinking you are not good with it. Same goes for every other IM.

Ambiguity could be either Ni or Ne, or maybe something else entirely.
    Regarding Se:

His Se PoLR makes it impossible for him to demand that others heed his advice, and his Ne-ego makes him place more value in the possibility that he is wrong - and that things will play out differently - than in avoiding foreseeable disasters.
    Actually I spend a lot of time thinking about future disasters and taking precautions (E6). I can be very forceful with others, especially if I'm emotionally involved in the situation or think that the advice is for their own good. For example I spent a lot of time forcing my family to lose weight because I didn't want them to get obesity-linked diseases.

EIIs can be oblivious to hints from someone who is romantically interested in them. Therefore, this gives the other party the wrong impression that they are not interested in them.
    That's very true for me.

Although it is by no means necessary, this may also manifest itself as a general rejection or aversion to violence or force as a means or way of life.
    I am against physical violence but definitely use force in order to get things done or to protect myself, especially if I think I'm in the right morally or legally. In conflicts, I spesifically make it a point to show that I am not afraid and will fight back if provoked. (I think I might be cp 6)

I get very enmeshed with people I love, when their morale is down mine goes down too so I start solving their problems for them. But at the same time I'm not sure if I'm great at understanding people or relationships as the profile suggests. In fact I usually imagine people as having bad intentions, I'm also terrible at understanding someones feelings towards me, I can think someone hates me when they in fact don't.

Overall I don't really relate to it but at the same time there are things that are like me (suffering when loved ones suffer, thirsting for information, needing outside help to relax, not being able to mask irritation/sadness, trying to be examplery and perfect).

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Yearning to get at the essence of a subject may indicate valued Ni. Asking "what does all of this represent, what is this at its core?"
    Do you relate to that, or not really?

I also wondered what yoga or meditation bring to you, if not enjoyment? Do these form routine, or focused intention or...
    I don't quite understand what you mean, I think everyone does it to some extent. But for any subject I want it to make sense and be useful at its root without any fluff, if not then I discard it.

I do yoga in order to improve my musculoskeletal health and meditation to improve mental health. Actually joint pain was why I started it all in the first place. Those two feel like obligations to me, just like studying or chores.

TIM
    IEI-N
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are sounding more and more delta quadra to me: http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=Quadras

@thistle makes a good point about the seemingly rational ST behavior, but I am not convinced that behavior is exclusively from sociotype. E1 behavior can make such an impression, for example.

Regarding E6 influence in tritype: Aside from what you mentioned about obesity, what kind of things do you to get all E6 about? How do you handle these things or think about them?

For subtype, you may want to look at the DCNH system. I am starting to think you may be dominant subtype.

TIM
    ESI-Fi
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't quite understand what you mean, I think everyone does it to some extent.
    But for any subject I want it to make sense and be useful at its root without any fluff, if not then I discard it.
    I was too vague. It is so difficult to find practical examples to illustrate socionics IEs! You're right, any person grabbed by a hobby or subject has the capacity to explore it in depth.
    It would be their motivations that differ.

what you described up ^there could be a process of judging (Ti or Fi); separating the wheat from the chaff.
    Ni takes in impressions from "what exists", and of these impressions, forms singularities. The Ni motivation would be to find unifying concepts in a range of subjects e.g. bee keeping, organic agriculture, land use through history that together can form a complete vision: self-sufficiency (?)

I do yoga in order to improve my musculoskeletal health and meditation to improve mental health. Actually joint pain was why I started it all in the first place. Those two feel like obligations to me, just like studying or chores.
    Interesting. That is very well thought out, and admirable to me (as a person who lacks discipline at this point and time)