User Tag List

Thread: Gotta Stereotype Myself

Smile Gotta Stereotype Myself

Last edited by BudgieEnthusiast; 01-15-2022 at 06:19 PM. Reason: .

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's dangerous to put people in boxes, when the walls get too thick who will hear them scream

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Personality disorders are just things considered weird/abnormal and society hasn't accepted them yet. Once the Normie average society person with low IQ accepts that 'weird' thing - it's no longer considered a mental issue. So the DSM is a social control tool to make everybody the same, it's a Borg "Illuminati" thing. Homosexuality was once considered a mental disorder but as it became accepted in mainstream society it's no longer considered that.

Delta LSE granny in rocking chair on porch with a stern face looking directly into the camera: "Yeah well they were wrong about that!"

"But banD - what about things that really are personality disorders like narcissism." Ah yes but narcissism isn't some vague general thing, there are a lot of specifics to it. Narcissism that doesn't go against mainstream society is still perfectly socially acceptable even if it obviously incredibly hurtful and harmful to individuals. Most narcissists won't be in therapy anyway even though they need it the most. So that doesn't really count.

Some things will probably never be socially acceptable or only socially acceptable under the right circumstances. If you want to kill yourself of others without a good excuse other than 'it just feels good when I stab them' - that probably won't ever be accepted even if it's just yourself, because people have this fear that a person that wants to hurt themselves is likely to hurt others anyway (and vice-versa) since communities are in a sense based on people being connected. By 'connected' tho that's code words for socially forcing us to be all the same.

But who knows. Since it's based on social acceptance and social acceptance comes from the mob of Masses (and beware of following the Masses the M is often silent) one day even that might be considered to be normal and acceptable.

Differences are scary to the mind control mob of Karen-trons. True, real, raw differences. Not the fake pc 'we accept everybody that's different' tacky rainbow banner even though it's BS and society obviously doesn't really do that. And so society needs yet another tool to bully/subjugate/ and mentally guilt trip people into being the same.

Why do you want a personality disorder though? Why do you want a professional to give you a label of something that's wrong with you- so that can be your new excuse for whatever? And the professionals & "officials" in the world can give them even more reasons to look down on you and not learn from what you have to offer. I believe, in my corny Fe idealism, that everybody has a lot to teach. Tbh I might like that therapist and he or she seems kinda cool. I sorta wish I had a therapist like that instead of one that was all too quickly to label and write bad things about me in some official Te handbook.

I love weirdos/misfits and people who go against the Deep State/establishment because they are often just really smart folks that are ahead of the times.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BudgieEnthusiast View Post
    Hey everyone!

I've asked my therapist for a diagnosis of me and he said he doesn't believe in labels, but that won't do! I need one to feel complete so here I am.
    The words "therapist" and "Dr." are labels, you should ask him to remove them from his door and advertisements. He should also stop referring to you by your name, since your name is also a label.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BudgieEnthusiast View Post
    I've asked my therapist for a diagnosis of me and he said he doesn't believe in labels
    Ask him about his exotic approach.
    He thinks that any problems have one universal method of a solution or uses own "labels" (list of problems) instead of common in today medicine.

Most possibly that medic has P type. It's the example of a label which may fit him better than "J label", despite his believes.
    Write somewhere about his P type, offer him a test and show him a "mirracle" of a prediction when labels are real. And can be useful to describe and to deal with them.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    I love weirdos/misfits and people who go against the Deep State/establishment because they are often just really smart folks that are ahead of the times.
    Among people with unusual behavior a majority has psyche disorders and other disadvantages - they suffer higher and/or make higher suffering to others, while bringing same or lower usefulness.
    There are not many people which are smarter than common (for a simplicity which have IQ > 120) - 5%. Among them most behave in borders of social norms and better. Most of them are not freaks and weirdos, but % of such ones should be same or even lower compared to people with average IQ. As when rules are broken this may mean that you are not strong enough to follow them, but not only when those rules are not good.

It's liberal propaganda who makes a misleading of good image to the ones who breaks social rules and norms. It's done to weaken people abbility to cooperate to protect their interests against a minority which expoitate them. And also supports good image of individualism - to what that minority follows in harming the life of most people.

About 20% of a population may to have psyche disorders (soft or strong) by today medic norms. It's alot. Where environment becomes worse or people do the harm to themselves by drugs - this % may arise. Brain is a body organ and with bad inborn factors, in bad environmental conditions, when gets a harm - disorders develop easier and hence different anormal behavior.

The main trait of disorders is suffering. How many people feel themselves happy enough? How many people do not make other people suffering? If those "weirdos" have and/or produce a suffering higher than average - they are not "healthy". If they do not more use than average or live not better than average - they are not smart on practice.
    Last edited by Sol; 03-06-2021 at 06:27 AM.