Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New personality theory based on genders that I invented

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

btw this is oversharing but when has that ever stopped me before?

I remember I hit it off well with this guy for awhile ((he definitely was an "aggressor" to my" victim" - so that was good)) - but then he started to talk about how he wanted me to wear feminine clothing to turn him on. I immediately noped out of the potentinal relationship as soon as he said that- like I was so turned off of that. Cuz yeah I'm sure it would drive him crazy but it would have the opposite effect with me lol. I don't think I could do it even to make somebody else happy or as some pure sacrifice if I really liked the person - because the idea of feminizing my own body that way just makes me feel so disgusted. No offense to anybody else who feels empowered by that- but for me, it has the opposite effect. Then again that's why I get pissy is there are people who tell me because I can't throw a ball well or I'm not man enough in the straight male army way- I SHOULD be into those things... lol

Likes being asked questions Relina's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w6 sx/sp 748
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

External Identity: Girl, I look like a girl and have feminine mannerisms.
    Internal Identity: Girl, honestly I try denying this to myself, but my internal monologue has a girl voice, I typically gravitate towards feminine roles, and I see myself more as a girl in my fantasies. I don't really feel like a boy on a conscious level.
    True Identity: Male, despite everything, I feel like I'm actually some sort of male soul in a female body and role for fun/to enjoy femininity in a world that devalues it. I feel like I am choosing to be feminine, and that I'm being allowed to, rather than being forced into it and not wanting it. The maleness comes from me feeling a phantom sensation of a penis. I feel an odd sameness with males that have gender atypicality, this sameness doesn't come from anyone I genuinely perceive as a woman. I originally believed this to be due to my autism, but I can't even feel sameness with other autistic women. I can relate to them, sure, but I don't feel a pull of "we're in this together." I feel like any man attracted to me would/should have some crisis over liking "an extremely feminine MALE"; it shouldn't feel natural for genuinely straight men or lesbians to be attracted to me.

Hope this makes sense, and apologies if I said something offensive.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm not really sure what my internal identity is or how I come off (and this would depend on what side of yourself you show somebody) and wouldn't you be basically guessing about "who you deeply are" if your internal identity is what you think you are? That there is anything underneath this may seem fake or unidentifiable to you.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    btw this is oversharing but when has that ever stopped me before?

I remember I hit it off well with this guy for awhile ((he definitely was an "aggressor" to my" victim" - so that was good)) - but then he started to talk about how he wanted me to wear feminine clothing to turn him on. I immediately noped out of the potentinal relationship as soon as he said that- like I was so turned off of that. Cuz yeah I'm sure it would drive him crazy but it would have the opposite effect with me lol. I don't think I could do it even to make somebody else happy or as some pure sacrifice if I really liked the person - because the idea of feminizing my own body that way just makes me feel so disgusted. No offense to anybody else who feels empowered by that- but for me, it has the opposite effect. Then again that's why I get pissy is there are people who tell me because I can't throw a ball well or I'm not man enough in the straight male army way- I SHOULD be into those things... lol
    I think you have Lass somewhere.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An example of a null - null - infinity. This android I have as my avatar.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man - Boy - Baby

EDIT: I suspect he shifts himself to null - man - baby sometimes when he sings.

Last edited by roger557; 12-04-2021 at 09:40 PM.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Old Woman - Woman - Man

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Girl - Girl - Woman.

Girl: Externally, I must still seem like a girl because strangers tend to guess that I'm a high-schooler rather than a college student.
    Girl: I still think of myself as a girl rather than a woman. I have difficulty thinking of myself as an adult.
    Woman: In reality, I'm a woman.

Eventually, it'll probably change to Woman - Woman - Woman.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was brought to my awareness recently that I might have not explained my theory thoroughly enough, so I wonder if anyone has any questions I could try to answer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12