Thread: Type me in the DCNH system

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type me in the DCNH system

Because I found my type by myself, I never got to answer these type of questionnaire. But I thought maybe you guys could use some of the questions to help me spot my DCNH subtype. Or you can suggest a different type altogether, why not.

What are your values, and why?
    They’ve evolved but, at this point, kindness and true understanding of other people. If not for compassion, at least to understand how we are connected to others and those that came before. We are all grasping here at something in the dark to conceive existance and the most intelligent of us still fail to distil something meaningful that laymen have hadn’t figured out before. At least don’t turn a blind to the reality of suffering. I mention this because I think I’m sometimes very gulty of dwelling too much in my artificial cocoon.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
    I like taking strolls, meditating, reading on something that caught my attention and just do something else 10 minutes later. Singing. Contemplating natural beauty. I like being transported to other places with music or films, run them in my mind after the primary experience is finished, see if I learn something about human emotion or the particular world a piece of music encapsulates. They are like a proxy to life only you regulate everything.

Describe your relations with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

My family is made up of people with good judgement. What I dislike is that, beneath the peacefulness, over the years many of my relatives have lived under the foot of someone else in the family. I don’t like people who have no consideration of how their imposing behaviour can squash other people’s self-development and well-being.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    Friendship for me can mean being close to an energetic and competent individual. Or a shy and introverted person with whom I can then regulate the relationship in a way that I find convenient depending how social I’m feeling at a certain period. An open attitude is a must.

Peak romantic interests are obvious extroverts that are approachable yet competent and clever in the world in a way that I’m not. What I want in a relationship is to have fun, excitement and the least amount of serious drama possible.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
    I generally get along with people. I guess obvious attempts to control me or the level of hypocrisy people display in their assessments of bigger issues have always been too much for my tolerance.
    How would your friends describe you?

“Nice”. “Intelligent” is another word that comes up (but I believe people have strange ideas of what intelligence is). Others have stated that they see me as a detached person who is calmly looking at pandemonium go down with a cigarette in the corner her mouth.

What do people generally see as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    That I have a live and let live attitude. Sometimes not.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
    That I’m flimsy and inconsistent. That I can be lazy and don’t like any physical efforts. That I show no enthusiasm with every day affairs and that these completly drain my energies. That I’m constantly forgetting about things. That’s what I get from people. A personal criticism: I get overwhelmed by too many things to do.

Something I have always disliked is how, contrasted to personalities I find fascinating because they understand their wants and express their preferences loudly, I am like a black hole that just absorbs experiences and wants more and cherish them but there is not light coming out so no visible personalized statements about who I am or what I like.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I’m good at interacting with people (up to a point) and I’m bad at interacting with serious work-related reality.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?
    I’m in the talks to set up a small company with a friend (think 3 people in a garage type of business) . It’s been a long time coming because it’s time I stopped working for others. For he future I have the fantasy of traveling the world or reaching Enlightment to acquire the most sophisticated understanding of existance and contentment before my time is up. Hey, maybe shacking up with a dual.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?
    I’m arranging a meditation corner with an altar and I light incense or play with colors but it’s minimal really. I hate daily chores but so do most people.

How do you behave around strangers?
    I’m friendly. I sometimes I politely ask questions and cringe internally because then I have to pretend I’m interested in listening to the answer.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

If the person is not too close to me I put on a mask of how the whole business of attacking people is silly and beneath me. But deep down many times I’ll be seething with all their moral shortcomings (of which I hadn’t muttered word until them). I’m learning to let go now and just give it to them. If they are someone close to me. Well, they’d better run for their lives. Or they can hit me in the ground because they come to me at a time I’m already down. There is no real consistency here.

What is one common misconception that people have about things? Explain why it is wrong.
    Only because I’ve seen it come up here: that people do art with their base function. It’s probably more of a process really.

What did you do last Friday?
    I probably spent the night getting my computer ready with all the necessary for my new company/project to be. It feels nice getting things like these done, it’s like getting the feeling of moving forward I so crave.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

H-SEI>?-IEI

TIM
    ILE-Ti VLEF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI-Si or maybe even SLI-Si. I sense some Te in there, with the whole business stuff.
    Here's something I would associate with valued Fi more than valued Fe:
    "Something I have always disliked is how, contrasted to personalities I find fascinating because they understand their wants and express their preferences loudly, I am like a black hole that just absorbs experiences and wants more and cherish them but there is not light coming out so no visible personalized statements about who I am or what I like."

Going by subtypes then SEI-H makes sense because of boosted Fi, boosted Te-POLR, and also meditation interest (boosted Ni). If SLI then perhaps SLI-N (boosted Fi, boosted Ni-Role).

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Something I have always disliked is how, contrasted to personalities I find fascinating because they understand their wants and express their preferences loudly, I am like a black hole that just absorbs experiences and wants more and cherish them but there is not light coming out so no visible personalized statements about who I am or what I like.
    LOL. Yup, according to some people I know my preferences. Weird. I do not really think about it that way but I also avoid burdening others with those and at the same time I expect same from others.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you might be an IEI with a creative subtype
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, SEI Harmonising was on my mind, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I think you might be an IEI with a creative subtype
    I have nothing against IEI-C, it’s the IEI extended type descriptions that don’t add up (there are several parts that don’t, either, about SEI- it’s been a while since I read the SEI/IEI descriptions). My strongest argument is that I really don’t think I dualize with SLEs or that ILIs are my kindred, etc (though I seem to admire SLIs so super-ego could a possibility). I’ll continue thinking about it. I don’t fully agree that sites like this attract Ni types as you stated somewhere, but possibly a good number of Harmonising types.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

it's not Socionics and one of baseless Gulenko's fantasies

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I agree kindness & compassion are virtues but I think it's important to be kind to people who really deserve or earned it- or are the clear more innocent in the situation and it's important to not always be so nice to somebody who isn't going to value it or take advantage of you if you are nice. ((Like a bully or a corrupt Starr worker)) Terrorize people who try to terrorize you.

My alpha quadra parents tried to tell me to 'just be nice' to people who were tormenting me and trying to get me to seriously dislike myself and give me psychological issues for their own sadistic benefit. I think this is the way Beta corrects Alpha because I actually stupidly tried to follow their advice and it just made my situation ten times worse. Forgive the Alpha Babies, for they do not know what they say sometimes!

Those boys didn't deserve 'kindness'- they deserved me kicking their ass. Once I physically beat them up- they stopped fucking with me, but it took me too long to do this. I should have done it instantly the moment it happened really- and it would have saved me years of grief. Ironically, from my Se valuing vantage point, sometimes kindness is a good punch in the jaw.

Funnily enough I'm over it now because I think we both evolved and changed for better people. I spied on one of them and he said he felt horrible guilt for some of the stuff he did ((well good you bitch, that's how you should feel for being such a sadistic asshole - when I'm an asshole I also feel guilty afterwards.)) and that his straight female girlfriend made him a 'better person.' Well - so in that situation, i guess being kind to him was actually part of the solution - but it didn't work for me because I'm a gay guy and not a str8-f so there was no romantic energy and I couldn't be nice to him because he only responded to men being tough, sadistic and mean (probably like how his dad was)

I get pissy sometimes at str8-f for being sweet on some str8 bully jerk but to be fair from their PoV, it probably helps. I'm still a guy though - so me being nice to them isn't going to work that way and they are going to take it the wrong way. If there is romantic connection with somebody I agree being kind can work more- because it's only natural to be sweet on your sweetheart. In most other worldly situations though I would say be much more careful who you are nice to because it will be mistaken too much for weakness. Twu Wuv is incredibly rare for good reason. 99.9999999% of the time ((and I forgot a lot of 9s)) a person isn't going to love or even like you, of course.

I don't know your type sorry. I think this whole 'typology' system is the epitome of unnecessarily putting a pretty ribbon on everything and I'm not in the mood for it now but I'll try to get back to you. Your 'kindness' comment just triggered all that in me lololol.
    Last edited by Hot Scalding Gayser; 03-05-2021 at 10:53 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Possibly EIE-H