TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Wm Casey's famous fraud quote

Former CIA Director William Casey:

"We’ll Know Our Disinformation Program Is Complete When Everything the American Public Believes Is False."

http://truthstreammedia.com/2015/01/...eves-is-false/
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 02-28-2021 at 04:39 PM.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Stanley Kubrick Interview

If you don't have an instinct for discerning liars and truth tellers, even though we all must have some of this ability, there are lots of videos on how to tell on YouTube by experts. Kubrick definitely passes the truth tellers tests here. And clearly there is nothing in it for him to tell it. In fact he asks the interviewer (and legally bound him) to wait 15 years after his death before publishing this interview. In the second video I see evidence there is a lot more he knows that he is not getting into, because the purpose of this interview was simply to expose his own role in the creating the fake moon landing.

Stanley Kubrick Interview - Admits to faking the Moon Landing footage for the CIA - Denies any Moon Landing ever took place. His agony seeing it destroy Armstrong.

Part 1 (6 min): https://vimeo.com/148561134

Part 2 (14 min): https://vimeo.com/148561133

@Adam Strange, i really wonder what you think of this. particularly because of your space man avatar.

When you see interviews and press conferences of these post-moonwalk astronauts, they act more like they are reluctantly facing a hostile inquiry instead of a happy supportive crowd of adulators wanting to hear about their amazing adventure. Don't they? They seem so grim! It doesn't' fit, does it?
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 02-28-2021 at 10:02 PM.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

X

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Texas snow sits on fully fired wood stove all night and won't melt 39 seconds:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1363128986952417280

Won't melt 57 seconds:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1363124960177364994

Lots more videos on the same from all over Texas! Must be a crazy conspiracy theory! Yes. The news is telling us that, and they are the ones who are faithful to tell us what to think.
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 02-28-2021 at 09:03 PM.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default unnatural tx snow

Snow that won't melt? Not natural!

scroll down for 36 minute video. You can get the gist of it in the first five minutes, though.

https://usawatchdog.com/weather-warf...ane-wigington/

All you need to see is the first five minutes, but my husband and I watched the whole thing.

I learned a lot. I know there has always been something out of whack with the global warming message. I have not studied it, partially because of being off-put by the sure sense that something is way off. Now I see. The global warming folk are in fact reacting to a real thing. There is something seriously wrong happening to our ozone and our environment. But it is not because of us regular folk, nor farting cows - it's weather engineering. I'm not a scientist, but these scientist get into the evidence, and there is a lot on that website for the truly science-minded to peruse.
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 02-28-2021 at 08:48 PM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eliza, would you cook a steak with a lighter?

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    If you don't have an instinct for discerning liars and truth tellers, even though we all must have some of this ability, there are lots of videos on how to tell on YouTube by experts. Kubrick definitely passes the truth tellers tests here. And clearly there is nothing in it for him to tell it. In fact he asks the interviewer (and legally bound him) to wait 15 years after his death before publishing this interview. In the second video I see evidence there is a lot more he knows that he is not getting into, because the purpose of this interview was simply to expose his own role in the creating the fake moon landing.

Stanley Kubrick Interview - Admits to faking the Moon Landing footage for the CIA - Denies any Moon Landing ever took place. His agony seeing it destroy Armstrong.

Part 1 (6 min): https://vimeo.com/148561134

Part 2 (14 min): https://vimeo.com/148561133
    That isn’t Kubrick.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Eliza, would you cook a steak with a lighter?
    Do you just respond before you look? There are five minute and under-a-minute things there, especially for folk who don't like to read.

Maybe you are not from snow country like me, but snow doesn't smell like plastic.

57 sec.: https://twitter.com/i/status/1363124960177364994

It's the polymer in the "snow" that smells like plastic when this manufactured stuff burns. And its the surfactants that cause the traffic pile-ups (and deaths). My friend in Dallas whom I shared this with today immediately said this would explain how she was wondering why they had so many traffic issues in 3 in. of snow when folks navigated 1 foot of (real) snow in west Texas (where we used to live) just fine with not all these accidents. She had been contemplating that it was not the other shallow snow/traffic problem they have there, black-ice, because it was freshly fallen powder substance with no melt when they had these traffic accidents. Definitely not black ice.

For the science-minded that want to understand the observable scientific properties of snow vs. manufactured snow, there is plenty in that 36 min. video link, as well as lots more explanations on the website linked below.
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 02-28-2021 at 09:18 PM.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Water freezes at 32° in your freezer. That snow storm in Texas had temps of -19°. In Detroit I have snow in my yard right now that will not melt if compared to ice from my freezer because it was -2° when it snowed. The ice in my yard is colder than anything in my freezer." - Twitter person; (this has happened other places, just the scale is new this time).
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 02-28-2021 at 10:04 PM.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

"It not infrequently happens that something about the earth, about the sky, about other elements of this world, about the motion and rotation or even the magnitude and distances of the stars, about definite eclipses of the sun and moon, about the passage of years and seasons, about the nature of animals, of fruits, of stones, and of other such things, may be known with the greatest certainty by reasoning or by experience, even by one who is not a Christian.

It is too disgraceful and ruinous, though, and greatly to be avoided, that he [the non-Christian] should hear a Christian speaking so idiotically on these matters, and as if in accord with Christian writings, that he might say that he could scarcely keep from laughing when he saw how totally in error they are." - Augustine of Hippo

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you just respond before you look? There are five minute and under-a-minute things there, especially for folk who don't like to read.

Maybe you are not from snow country like me, but snow doesn't smell like plastic.

57 sec.: https://twitter.com/i/status/1363124960177364994

It's the polymer in the "snow" that smells like plastic when this manufactured stuff burns. And its the surfactants that cause the traffic pile-ups (and deaths). My friend in Dallas whom I shared this with today immediately said this would explain how she was wondering why they had so many traffic issues in 3 in. of snow when folks navigated 1 foot of (real) snow in west Texas (where we used to live) just fine with not all these accidents. She had been contemplating that it was not the other shallow snow/traffic problem they have there, black-ice, because it was freshly fallen powder substance with no melt when they had these traffic accidents. Definitely not black ice.

For the science-minded that want to understand the observable scientific properties of snow vs. manufactured snow, there is plenty in that 36 min. video link, as well as lots more explanations on the website linked below.
    Eliza, my Texan sister has said nothing about it smelling like plastic so I'm not going to believe that for now. As for it not melting, these people are people who haven't experienced much real snow before. I live somewhere cold; I can make a video of myself holding a lighter to snow if it would prove to you that the snow up here in the frigid north is no different from the snow in Texas.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eliza, my Texan sister has said nothing about it smelling like plastic so I'm not going to believe that for now. As for it not melting, these people are people who haven't experienced much real snow before. I live somewhere cold; I can make a video of myself holding a lighter to snow if it would prove to you that the snow up here in the frigid north is no different from the snow in Texas.
    The fake snow does not smell like plastic until you burn it and smell the burnt spot. So if your sister did not do that then she would not smell plastic.

Okay, yeah, I would like to see that video, FP. Please.

Also, please watch the 39 second video above (post #5) and tell me why the snowball on the wood stove won't melt but the ice cube next to it does. How come?
    (It might be the video below the one that pops up. It is titled: "Texas dad reports the SNOW WON’T MELT!")

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The fake snow does not smell like plastic until you burn it and smell the burnt spot. So if your sister did not do that then she would not smell plastic.

Okay, yeah, I would like to see that video, FP. Please.

Also, please watch the 39 second video above (post #5) and tell me why the snowball on the wood stove won't melt but the ice cube next to it does. How come?
    (It might be the video below the one that pops up. It is titled: "Texas dad reports the SNOW WON’T MELT!")
    Sure, next time it snows I’ll record it for ya. As for why the snow won’t melt, could be a few reasons. The most likely explanation to me is that when water melts it fills much of it is “reabsorbed” back into the snow. Snow has a lot of air pockets in it, so it can absorb a fair bit of water. You might be able to replicate this with dryish snow that lands in your yard; pour water on the ball and see how much it can take before it starts to drip (some snow is more slushy than others, so this may not work if yours is particularly slushy). And I imagine the burning plastic smell comes from the carbonization of the snow.

Anyway: can I get a guarantee that if I can record myself holding a lighter to snow, and that if it turns black, you’ll re-evaluate where you get your information and the ideas that seem to you believable?

edit: I tested this and you can actually “burn” ice from a freezer if you have a lot of patience. It does noticeably melt, so it’s best to hold the flame to the center of the cube so black markings don’t melt away before you can see them. It won’t be as satisfying a video and the marks won’t be easy to make out but I can record that for you if you like.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure, next time it snows I’ll record it for ya. As for why the snow won’t melt, could be a few reasons. The most likely explanation to me is that when water melts it fills much of it is “reabsorbed” back into the snow. Snow has a lot of air pockets in it, so it can absorb a fair bit of water. You might be able to replicate this with dryish snow that lands in your yard; pour water on the ball and see how much it can take before it starts to drip (some snow is more slushy than others, so this may not work if yours is particularly slushy). And I imagine the burning plastic smell comes from the carbonization of the snow.

Anyway: can I get a guarantee that if I can record myself holding a lighter to snow, and that if it turns black, you’ll re-evaluate where you get your information and the ideas that seem to you believable?

edit: I tested this and you can actually “burn” ice from a freezer if you have a lot of patience. It does noticeably melt, so it’s best to hold the flame to the center of the cube so black markings don’t melt away before you can see them. It won’t be as satisfying a video and the marks won’t be easy to make out but I can record that for you if you like.
    Wow. If you don't look closely, you don't see.

But, it is not that hard to see.

Though, the threat of cognitive dissonance is a real thing to be sure.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FP, if you try this with real snow and you can do this, I will definitely reconsider my concerns about this snow.

[Texas snowball won't melt. This guy tries everything. he puts a burning log on the snow. Snow under it stays intact. He puts a snowball on the burning log. The snowball won't melt. He douses the burning log in GASOLINE to create a big flame. The snowball STILL won't melt!] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eecwKEkC9k

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't the snow going to melt eventually once the sun comes back? Plastic doesn't do that.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    Isn't the snow going to melt eventually once the sun comes back? Plastic doesn't do that.
    I don't understand how it happens. I would like to know that, though. I does break down in it's own way and dissipate eventually. One woman heated the "snow" in a pan on high and it did eventually make some changes including a little bit of liquid-like stuff and made funny stains in her pan. [I will try to post it later when I find it again]. It is not plastic. It includes metals - which is why it makes explosions in the microwave - and it has some polymer in it (hence the plastic smell when melted/burnt) as well as surfactants.

Actually the full 36 minutes video above (in post #6) explains the properties, and how they could make the snow over the warm air in Mexico. Probably has something to do with the fact that this "snow" is way, way colder than normal snow (related to those frozen ice packs in first aid kits, not real water or real ice, that stay stable and don't get cold until they are activated).

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Explanation of artificial snow storms here: https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/...winter-storms/

(Weather engineering is what is ruining our earth and ozone, not cow farts).

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/...d-the-globe-2/ partway down page: a description of what such an event is like first hand: https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/...d-the-globe-2/

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not to mention that actual plastic will melt quite quickly if you expose it to a fire.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FP, if you try this with real snow and you can do this, I will definitely reconsider my concerns about this snow.

[Texas snowball won't melt. This guy tries everything. he puts a burning log on the snow. Snow under it stays intact. He puts a snowball on the burning log. The snowball won't melt. He douses the burning log in GASOLINE to create a big flame. The snowball STILL won't melt!] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eecwKEkC9k

The snowball was melting; you can see that it's smaller at the end then at the beginning. Anyway, you might be interested by this article: https://www.popsci.com/article/scien...ause-its-real/

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The snowball was melting; you can see that it's smaller at the end then at the beginning. Anyway, you might be interested by this article: https://www.popsci.com/article/scien...ause-its-real/
    It was getting smaller because it is not inert. It should have melted to zero, zilch, nothing but steam seconds put that "snow"ball on the burning log.. I guess you aren't that used to snow.

You must not be looking at my posts you are commenting on because that video you referred me to above is in my post, and I commented on it already. It doesn't make sense to comment on the posts that you don't even look at. That is not a conversation. But you aren't the only regular poster on The16T like that.

___

I get it. You think NOTHING of the Wm.Casey quote which is the title of this thread, because you can't see it or hear it. Because you trust most everything you have been taught by your educational institutes, government and the Media. That could NOT have been Casey's answer to his agency's goal, even though the person who heard it identifies herself. Because it conflicts with your idea about authority: that those in charge have a certain paternal goodness and as such have your best interests in mind. Any suggestion otherwise you can't hear. So the widespread weird observations about snow are not something you can see, because of the implication, and what it could bring. Cognitive Dissonance.

The truth hurts, but the truth sets you free. Lies enslave.

And what government would deal in lies? Certainly they don't want to govern slaves? They endeavor to be servants of the people! That's why they like to be referred to as "Representatives", and quickly seek to correct anyone who refers to them as "Leaders". (You've seen that all the time, right?). Because power doesn't corrupt, no - it makes them paternal and kind! They prefer to diminish their own power by sharing it with informed people, and have no desire to increase their own power. It's more just. We can trust them to be primarily candid and truthful. Because they are completely unlike people you know in your own real life, and instead, do not have unseen motives. Certainly, power incites the best in most people!
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 03-02-2021 at 03:00 AM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was getting smaller but it should have melted very shorty after he put that "snow"ball on it. I guess you aren't that used to snow.

You must not be looking at my posts you are commenting on because that video is in it and I commented on it. It doesn't make senwse to coment on the posts that you don't even look at.
    I don't have the patience to look at all the videos you post; I apologize. Eliza, I live in an area where it snows frequently. Nothing about what you've posted is unusual. What you're posting is absolute insanity. These videos are of people taking normal snow, watching it react as real snow acts, and then getting shocked because they have no idea what snow is actually like.

A fire of that size was not enough to melt the ice in seconds, especially on a cold day. I have witnessed fires in snowy weather before and I promise this video showed nothing unusual. Less snow than that can put out a fire of that size outright. It's not going to just immediately melt when it's cold and humid out unless the fire is a lot bigger and hotter.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have the patience to look at all the videos you post... ...Nothing about what you've posted is unusual. What you're posting is absolute insanity.
    So you haven't seen the videos, but you know they are insanity. Okay.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you haven't seen the videos, but you know they are insanity. Okay.
    I've seen enough of them. There's only so much nonsense someone can sit through.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I never did hear what people thought the motivation behind fake snow was

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Eliza Thomason

Who introduced you to these sources? Using which social medium? Just asking out of curiosity.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So as in many cases it is the best practice to imagine yourself as north sentinelese when you first encounter something unknown.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've seen enough of them. There's only so much nonsense someone can sit through.
    That must be the "J" in your type. As a "P", I don't like to make a judgment of a thing until I have heard plenty of facts and sorted out inconsistencies thoroughly. I am comfortable leaving some new "off"-sounding thing that comes to me as "open" and unjudged (I may have an opinion, but not a final judgment), even if I have many such other things also still "open" in my mind, while I just wait for more facts/understanding to come in, all of which I am interested in examining and flipping from side to side thoroughly.

"P's" have their issues, but a "J" is more apt than a "P" to make hasty judgments. Because J's are not comfortable having so many things open, and they like making a judgment, thereby having more closed, "done" things in their mind instead of all that messy openness impeding the flow of thought. I have seen this hasty-J at work in ESEs, for sure. For ESEs it is more often a judgment of people vs. a judgment of facts (though it can be the latter, too). These particularly standout in my mind because it is deeply painful to be a target of that particular use of "Hasty-J". Your rejection of ideas is not personally painful to me like that is. Instead, more of an intellectual puzzle that begs solving. And seeing this from a type perspective is partial puzzle solution.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who introduced you to these sources? Using which social medium? Just asking out of curiosity.

A friend sent that link, from I don't know where. But I had heard it before and it didn't surprise me one bit, as it is consistent with everything else I have heard. I never knew the source, so it impressed me to see it in that link, which you can hardly questions. It was a pretty important meeting to be in on, and she gives her name. Quote source confirmed.
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 03-02-2021 at 10:57 PM.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    I never did hear what people thought the motivation behind fake snow was
    ouronis, for some thoughts on that you can watch the full 35 minute video link in post #6, above. There they do get into reasons why (or you can just take Wm. Casey's word for it, above. That explains a LOT). I am not focusing on the reasons why right now, personally, as it gets into stuff that takes a lot more research, but that issue of manmade snow in that storm (and others around the country, TX happened to be the biggest one) is obvious and IMO it takes a big stretch to pretend there is nothing to pay any mind to there.

Even if one desires to believe that the motives of all those in charge of us are simply good, supportive and/or innocuous at least (certainly not hostile!), you still have to admit the snow is NOT normal. It's obvious to anyone willing to look. One might prefer to conclude that yeah, scientists and government (who have no concerns about overpopulation! They respect life!!), who only have our good in mind, are probably just trying to save our warming planet by learning how to cool it off with manmade snow storms in warm climates. Yeah. That's all it is. And if a few lives are lost and permanent injuries occur with wrecked cars in the soapy snow, as folks weren't informed they were taking part in a grand experiment, its a small sacrifice for the good of mankind! Sure. Nothing immoral with that.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

.................................................. .......................

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)