77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Cool new Psychosophy test

Here is the link: https://www.advanced-personality.com...sophy-test.php

Be warned, it is 112 questions.

If you take the test, reply with your results pls thnx

Edit: My results are here
    Last edited by kuno; 11-20-2023 at 04:32 AM.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gave me elvp

https://imgur.com/a/GCWhl4u

elfv might also be possible but I overall don’t relate strongly to these types

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    Gave me elvp

https://imgur.com/a/GCWhl4u

elfv might also be possible but I overall don’t relate strongly to these types
    ELVF and ELFV are both popularly considered typical PY types for EII, so it might not be wrong! But that’s for you to decide ofc Really interesting.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kuno View Post
    ELVF and ELFV are both popularly considered typical PY types for EII, so it might not be wrong! But that’s for you to decide ofc Really interesting.
    It seems there are many diff descriptions so I’ll pick one

i do feel like I could do a more extensive commentary if it wasn’t text but -

https://wiki.personality-database.co...-the-dramatist

ok some parts of it I do relate to but others not so much. The overall vibe seems very enneagram 4. I tend towards creative non-fiction (so like semi autobiographical) if I were to write a story, I don’t know what it would be if fictional. In consuming stories from others (books, films etc.) I do remember feeling frustrated by a very tragic ending ( butttt if it’s more of a complex one and the tragedy adds to a potentially deeper meaning it might be okay). I may feel more satisfied with happy endings. I don’t dislike birthday parties and don’t do stuff “in a fit of rage,” but I do remember when younger feeling tormented when the one I was obsessed with and talking seemingly didn’t even “care” that it was my birthday/wished me etc. like they meant a lot more to me than I did to them. I will say though I don’t know if psychology fully understand etiology for some things; just a few decades or centuries back something like ptsd might have been considered “cowardice” or “sensitivity” now it’s a legitimate problem we don’t blame the patient for. Similarly I don’t believe my “torment” is some sort of poetic dramatic way of describing what I felt. It was emotional pain, blindingly so. So that did color my world view for sure. Ofc being older now I hope I am better at dealing with such ‘triggers.’

as for cooking and cleaning I don’t like them but I’m not inert either I find alternative ways like frozen food etc. lol. If I have cook, I guess I will.
    Last edited by necrosebud; 11-19-2023 at 04:45 PM.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems there are many diff descriptions so I’ll pick one

i do feel like I could do a more extensive commentary if it wasn’t text but -

https://wiki.personality-database.co...-the-dramatist

ok some parts of it I do relate to but others not so much. The overall vibe seems very enneagram 4. I tend towards creative non-fiction (so like semi autobiographical) if I were to write a story, I don’t know what it would be if fictional. In consuming stories from others (books, films etc.) I do remember feeling frustrated by a very tragic ending ( butttt if it’s more of a complex one and the tragedy adds to a potentially deeper meaning it might be okay). I may feel more satisfied with happy endings. I don’t dislike birthday parties and don’t do stuff “in a fit of rage,” but I do remember when younger feeling tormented when the one I was obsessed with and talking seemingly didn’t even “care” that it was my birthday/wished me etc. like they meant a lot more to me than I did to them. I will say though I don’t know if psychology fully understand etiology for some things; just a few decades or centuries back something like ptsd might have been considered “cowardice” or “sensitivity” now it’s a legitimate problem we don’t blame the patient for. Similarly I don’t believe my “torment” is some sort of poetic dramatic way of describing what I felt. It was emotional pain, blindingly so. So that did color my world view for sure. Ofc being older now I hope I am better at dealing with such ‘triggers.’

as for cooking and cleaning I don’t like them but I’m not inert either I find alternative ways like frozen food etc. lol. If I have cook, I guess I will.
    This description of yourself still sounds generally like ELVF imo, but I only get a small picture of you online, so there may be a lot I’m not seeing, ofc. You do seem very 2L to me, if nothing else.

I think tests can be very hit or miss. I still fail to see how I am supposed to be FEVL lol. I’d say the only consistently reliable tests are Big 5 tests. But I still find them entertaining

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LVPE = 24
    EVPL = 24
    VEPL = 21
    LEPV = 19
    LEVP = 10
    PEVL = 6
    VLPE = 5
    LPVE = 4
    EPVL = 4
    ELPV = 3
    EVLP = 2
    VELP = -1
    PVLE = -2
    LVEP = -2
    ELVP = -6
    PVEL = -6
    VPLE = -7
    PELV = -7
    EPLV = -9
    PLVE = -10
    VPEL = -11
    LPEV = -13
    VLEP = -21
    PLEV = -27

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by I am a frog View Post
    LVPE = 24
    EVPL = 24
    VEPL = 21
    LEPV = 19
    LEVP = 10
    PEVL = 6
    VLPE = 5
    LPVE = 4
    EPVL = 4
    ELPV = 3
    EVLP = 2
    VELP = -1
    PVLE = -2
    LVEP = -2
    ELVP = -6
    PVEL = -6
    VPLE = -7
    PELV = -7
    EPLV = -9
    PLVE = -10
    VPEL = -11
    LPEV = -13
    VLEP = -21
    PLEV = -27
    Wow, you're tied between LVFE and EVFL! I guess it might be safe to assume you're 2V and 3F. 2V is a good placement to have, according to what I've read

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This description of yourself still sounds generally like ELVF imo, but I only get a small picture of you online, so there may be a lot I’m not seeing, ofc. You do seem very 2L to me, if nothing else.

I think tests can be very hit or miss. I still fail to see how I am supposed to be FEVL lol. I’d say the only consistently reliable tests are Big 5 tests. But I still find them entertaining
    you know I was just thinking of how I have never quite related to "dramatic" even in the enneagram 4 sense, people irl I don't think have ever described me as that

usually its "quiet" at first glance, when they have gotten to know me, I have gotten "complex" esp. when I was younger, or intense, etc. but never dramatic
    at most, "sensitive" (but it wasn't in a way that was undermining responsibility of someone else - which is what I don't like) but never... dramatic
    "good person" (I think sincerity is implied) etc.

...not that I cnanot have the more "complex" side as well. I understand I am not 100% "good" or something, even if it's unintentional

maybe there might be something to that, perhaps 'dramatic' is not the best descriptor for me

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you know I was just thinking of how I have never quite related to "dramatic" even in the enneagram 4 sense, people irl I don't think have ever described me as that

usually its "quiet" at first glance, when they have gotten to know me, I have gotten "complex" esp. when I was younger, or intense, etc. but never dramatic
    at most, "sensitive" (but it wasn't in a way that was undermining responsibility of someone else - which is what I don't like) but never... dramatic
    "good person" (I think sincerity is implied) etc.

...not that I cnanot have the more "complex" side as well. I understand I am not 100% "good" or something, even if it's unintentional

maybe there might be something to that, perhaps 'dramatic' is not the best descriptor for me
    I don't think 4s always have to be dramatic. SP 4s tend to be known as the calmest and least dramatic 4s, but the other subtypes of 4 can also be outwardly calm, and not dramatic. You have other 4 traits which you've explained to me. ELVFs don't necessarily have to be dramatic, either. What defines an ELVF is that they are directed by their emotions primarily, whether they fully realize it or not. 1E people can actually lack any sense of histrionics, because some 1E people prefer to keep their emotions to themselves. What doesn't change is that they prioritize their feelings about everything first and foremost. Some 1E people are dramatic and highly expressive, while others are not.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think 4s always have to be dramatic. SP 4s tend to be known as the calmest and least dramatic 4s, but the other subtypes of 4 can also be outwardly calm, and not dramatic. You have other 4 traits which you've explained to me.
    I don't agree with Naranjo/Beatrice Chestnut derived subtypes so I don't really use those descriptions

ELVFs don't necessarily have to be dramatic, either. What defines an ELVF is that they are directed by their emotions primarily, whether they fully realize it or not. 1E people can actually lack any sense of histrionics, because some 1E people prefer to keep their emotions to themselves. What doesn't change is that they prioritize their feelings about everything first and foremost. Some 1E people are dramatic and highly expressive, while others are not.
    ok

was confused at first since the type is called "the dramatist" or at least on that website

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

was confused at first since the type is called "the dramatist" or at least on that website
    I think “dramatist” in that instance means someone who writes plays. ELVFs are stereotyped as being artsy and moody people, people who are creative and channel their emotions into art.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think “dramatist” in that instance means someone who writes plays. ELVFs are stereotyped as being artsy and moody people, people who are creative and channel their emotions into art.
    oh thats dumb of me

makes sense

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh thats dumb of me

makes sense

No no, shh... you are not stupid. I thought the same as you, at the beginning

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To my own surprise... I did that PY test and my result is ... ELVF
    Hard to believe that a Socionics NT type can be ELVF in PY.

I looked at the correlations an to my next surprise an ILE can be ELVF. So I'm a much more emotional NT type, if the test is correct.

Interessting the subtypes. I'm 2L-2, which means the "golden" placement for logical reasoning,
    and 3V-2, the least bad placement for 3V.

4th placement for physics is not a surprise for me. 1st placement for emotions is, however.

TIM
    SCS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Be warned, it is 112 questions.
    Only typology nerd are the type of people to take a 112-300+ question test to find out their personality type, a whole community of test-loving masochists

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I took this test awhile ago, and it was way off for me. I can't remember the results, but I do know that I'm an LEVF.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Only typology nerd are the type of people to take a 112-300+ question test to find out their personality type, a whole community of test-loving masochists
    That’s how you know someone is deep in the typology sauce. I swear, at this point, all I want for Christmas is for a cool new PY test to drop lmao. This is what my life has come to

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    To my own surprise... I did that PY test and my result is ... ELVF
    Hard to believe that a Socionics NT type can be ELVF in PY.

I looked at the correlations an to my next surprise an ILE can be ELVF. So I'm a much more emotional NT type, if the test is correct.

Interessting the subtypes. I'm 2L-2, which means the "golden" placement for logical reasoning,
    and 3V-2, the least bad placement for 3V.

4th placement for physics is not a surprise for me. 1st placement for emotions is, however.
    I’ve met a few ENTPs in MBTI and ILEs in Socionics who identify as ELVF, so I really don’t think it’s all that rare! 2L and 4F fit ILE perfectly. I’m glad you found a PY type you identify with!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
    I took this test awhile ago, and it was way off for me. I can't remember the results, but I do know that I'm an LEVF.
    I can see you being LEVF. I don’t know you all that well, but I’ll say: the way I see you usually write and express yourself is rather terse (characteristic of both 1L and 4L), yet you still come across as introspective, self-revealing, and intellectual, which suggests high use of logic. I also note an inner intensity in you that seems characteristic of 3V, but you’re generally agreeable and easygoing with others, which I can see correlating with 2E in your case.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    You're excluding yourself?

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    You're excluding yourself?
    Nope!

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve met a few ENTPs in MBTI and ILEs in Socionics who identify as ELVF, so I really don’t think it’s all that rare! 2L and 4F fit ILE perfectly. I’m glad you found a PY type you identify with!!
    Thanks. I did a research on PY subtypes.
    I can identify myself best with 1E-3 2L-1 3V-2 4F-1, based on the descriptions.

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Thanks. I did a research on PY subtypes.
    I can identify myself best with 1E-3 2L-1 3V-2 4F-1, based on the descriptions.
    Low Fe, Unvalued Fe, etc, align more with 3-4E.

1-2E is strong emotions, engaging, using such to your own advantage(both, the most ethical socionics trait), it overwhelms you(1E).

High L is correlated to N and T.

You being 1E would signify you'd be more of a NF delta.

My reasoning is that while 1E is a bold placement of emotional sensitivity, 1-2E still use their own sensitivity towards their own advantage, such as gaining friendships and connections to exert influence/maybe even gain money(like a SEE), gain attention for a sense of fulfillment(SF gamma), and so on. Which all align with Fe demo, base, creative, and even ignoring(EII, ESI unlikely).

Types that are 1-2E are SF gammas, NF Betas, IEE, SF Gammas(for ESI if they are sx4, sp4 ESI is 3E), and EII(if so4).

Maybe you could be 4E even, maybe even having strong emotions, but it's not a big deal, which SEE sx8 seems fairly compatible with VFLE.

3E is more stoic, 1-2E being strategic, 4E being bold sometimes, bound to happen, but not a priority/insecurity/insignificant.

If you were ILE, maybe your E and V should swap out for VLEF, which would be more fitting. LII would be LVEF or LVFE.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello, Nemo, I get your reasoning behind it, but there are people out there who did research and statistics, and based on their research, 1E in PY does positivly correlate with intution in general, more so than emotions or ethical judgement.

Here is a link to a chart: https://www.reddit.com/r/attitudinal...nic_types_and/

If that's correct LII and ILE can actually be 1E in the PY system, in contrast to LSI or SLE, there are most unlikely 1E in PY.

The other possibility, I missjudged myself in the test, at least a few questions,
    or I'm a really nerdy and scientific inclined NF-type,
    but I identifiy myself better with the values of alpha quadra, less of the delta quadra.
    Last edited by WinnieW; 11-25-2023 at 11:51 AM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This test is better than most PY tests there
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VELF

not what i expected

but not a bad result per se
    Last edited by anotherperson; 01-02-2024 at 09:56 PM. Reason: wrong type

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anotherperson View Post
    VELF

not what i expected

but not a bad result per se
    You can scroll down to find your results for all types, personally the second most likely result is what I think is the most suitable for me
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    EII 459 so/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I often type as ELVF but I'm not entirely sure of my psychosophy type.
    4w3 5w4 9w8 so/sx ISFP RLUEI EII ELVF melancholic-phlegmatic

TIM
    IEI so4 ELVF
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LEVF = 94
    ELVF = 90

i always get LEVF on psychosophy tests. it's what i initially typed as before coming to the conclusion that it just doesn't make sense for a social 4 to be 1L lol
    pretty sure i'm ELVF
    勿因一时疏忽破坏永恒美好
    a single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting. ExLx leads by large, I suppose that is a good starting point.

EPLV = 68
    EVLP = 66
    ELPV = 34
    PELV = 32
    ELVP = 26
    PVLE = 20
    VELP = 14
    EVPL = 12
    EPVL = 6
    VPLE = 4
    PLEV = 0
    LPEV = -6
    LEPV = -8
    LVEP = -8
    LEVP = -16
    VLEP = -18
    PLVE = -20
    LVPE = -20
    PVEL = -22
    LPVE = -26
    VLPE = -30
    PEVL = -30
    VPEL = -38
    VEPL = -40
    I am what you make me

Banned
    TIM
    SLE, SLUEN, VFLE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cool test.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I usually correlate PY to Enneagram, not Socionics but for those who care , here are Talanov's statistics about correlations betweens the two systems :

1F combos :

1L combos :

1V combos :

1E combos :

Among people I'm sure of their type , Enneagram and PY , I personally know SEE VELF 2So , and EIE VLEF 7So