0 Thread(s)

is he SEE?

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw The Last Dance that the clip that @Averroes posted and I was thinking that he was such a ESI.

She cleverly calculates the strength of an impact on a person. ESI does not adapt to her partner, but imposes her own behavior on them. Control and stability are crucial until a critical point arrives; then she is able to stand up for herself and her family. She does not tolerate coercion or unreasonable uses of force. Her rebuffs always corresponds with the degree of manifestation of aggression. She is able to acclimate an offender, consistently increasing the force of pressure on them. She will not rest until she senses confusion and a decrease in the fighting spirit of her opponent. Moral victory for her is more important than physical victory. She will never allow herself to be treated unceremoniously or be imposed upon. She can’t be intimidated or provoked.
    Gulenko on the Se of the ESI.

She easily sees how people open up in communication. She can’t be fooled with amiable friendliness. She critically assesses the behavior of others, but expresses her opinion only when she is very touched. At first acquaintance, she sharply divides people into two categories: “her own” and “others.” “Others” seem to disappear to her, but to her relatives and friends, she is strongly attached and feels responsible for them. She is faithful to her inner ethical assessments of another person. It
    is very difficult to convince her of anything. She hardly makes compromises with strangers but she forgives a lot for “her” people. She freely manipulates psychological distance, moving away and then bringing people closer to herself, thus showing how she regards them.
    On the ESIs Fi.

Now, what are some quotes from the documentary?

“Clyde was a threat. I'm not saying he wasn't a threat. But me being compared to him, I took offense to that."
    “My mentality was to go out and win at any cost. If you don’t want to live that regimented mentality, then you don’t need to be alongside of me.”
    “I didn’t win without Scottie Pippen, and that’s why I consider him my best teammate of all time. He helped me so much in the way I approached the game, in the way I played the game. Whenever they speak Michael Jordan, they should speak Scottie Pippen.”
    “Oh, I hated him. And that hate carries even to this day.”
    Apart from the quotes, visually he looks rational, not an extrovert, definitely Se ego. So xSI.
    Bound upon me, rush upon me, I will overcome you by enduring your onset: whatever strikes against that which is firm and unconquerable merely injures itself by its own violence. Wherefore, seek some soft and yielding object to pierce with your darts.

-Seneca

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Scottie Pippen looks SEE to me. His ex-wife, Larsa Pippen, is IEI for sure.

Would an ESI consider an SEE to be his best teammate? Maybe.