0 Thread(s)

Default magical thinking....this is a doozy of a subject to discuss

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My 4D Ni tends to be so OP at times I think people have definitely confused some of my thoughts literally for other people's reality... I have to kind of be careful of this lol. IEIs magical powers are so strong we affect real reality I guess, even to us we're just obviously kind of goofily fantasizing. It really isn't so much that IEIs think our silly fairy dreams are reality- but that other people do. lol four dimensional functions are pretty bad-ass/dangerous.

I think it also relates to what Gulenko was talking about how IEIs don't really like to interject ourselves into other people's minds very often, which is true of me. That type of crap is much more like what ILI/LIE/LSE/EII does, I think. That is a gross boundary invasion to me and I am sometimes kind of shocked (in the bad way) how many people don't share this same value as I do in the world and just sort of more often & easily interject themselves into other people so much...

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think people do delude themselves with backward rationalizations.

However, I do believe in magical thinking myself. I've seen it. I am also incredibly superstitious. I also have zero interest in persuading you of the validity.

Psychiatry also used to electrocute people and cut out the front part of their brains in other instances. So, its not like some Gospel.

This idea that things cannot be non-casual is preposterous. It nearly means you are not casting a wide enough net.