Quote Originally Posted by Surreal View Post
Imagine a society where countries are divided by Quadra values, and parents disowning children due to intertype relationships. It could make society run more smoothly, and maybe increase human life satisfaction if done properly. However, violence and discrimination could also ensue, making the subject very complicated.

Do you think this should occur, especially if Socionics happens to be empirically proven? What are some thoughts and opinions about this topic?
are you familiar with "clash of civilizations"?

You can say that humanity's civilization project isn't going to well right now, but I have to say, deciding to use personality types and socionics in particular as a means to separate people sounds like a recipe for further ... "lack of progress".

It could make society run more smoothly,

That sounds misguided if not short-sighted, at best.

In general, becoming aware of differences in psychological lopsidedness should afford some understanding and mitigation capacity. Choosing only to avoid them, or give a particular positive label to people who appear to have the same ones, sounds, essentially, like a turning away from robustness, understanding, or nuance.

If you are using socionics only as divisive tool, well, civilization has plenty of outlets for that which are already mainstream, so I doubt it would add much there. I would suggest the "best use" of "socionics" in a "mainstream" sense is introducing nuance, particularly wrt acknowledging many different kinds of people can exist. Even further, finding ways to help positive things come forth in the world.

If you're new to socinoics and believe only being around people of your own quadra will make you happy, give it some time. The disappointment will help you see there's more going on in human relations than remixed jungian linguo + leftover russian cultural influences with some pretty logical arrangements. Finally, one lens will not be enough to see clearly, so learn other systems if you want to see better.