Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
Hmm. You were the one that assumed ((very falsely I might add)) that I posted a dirty video publicly just because I'm gay- so really, who is the asshole here? I forgive you, but this is just a minor example of how "Holy" people often do wrong things thinking they are most in the right.
Omigosh, BandD, I certainly did not assume that. And you are kind and generous to forgive me for what appeared to be a harsh judgement. I don't do chat that often but in the past I have clicked on whatever people post and been sorry. I once complained about that there, and someone else in chat said, "I just don't click on anything.". So generally I don't, but sometimes I will ask first when I think it possibly won't be offending.

I think one time I complained to you that I enjoy what you write but sometimes you can be graphic or crude and then I avoid interacting altogether. (And I respect everyone has different tolerance levels and I realize Beta/Delta tend to be opposite sides of that scale. (I have a Beta son, so I really do know). And in your decency and sensitivity, after that you were more accommodating to my particular ways which I remain grateful for. So I definitely did not assume what you said here. Please know that. But I do automatically ask before I click. That I even considered clicking, and asked, for me meant I assumed it likely wasn't offensive. That is all that was, BandD.

This isn't a Christian forum- it's a forum about socionics so you aren't going to find everybody that agrees with your lifestyle.
Of course. I know I am often odd one out and that is why I particularly appreciate the gift of any kind of accommodation and consideration.

If you don't want to be challenged on your beliefs then maybe join a place that will always agree with you.
Even starting this thread I know I am inviting gross disrespect and attack. I can suck it up. (or maybe the thread will be ignored). But for diversity's sake and being an odd one out I thought I would put these thoughts in a thread of this title so that those who like to avoid, can avoid.

The cool thing about this place is that it has both Heterosexual Angels and Gay Demons.
Diversity is real life. Also demonic influences aren't limited to certain demographics.

The real God is one of Oneness- not of preaching or hypocritical morals or denouncing things everybody is going to do anyway. You don't get there by being religious or even "spiritual" but by Dark Night of the Souls and deeply exploring your Jungian Shadow and going through it - what most "Christians" are too cowardly and weak to do. It's also a selfish, inward battle- there is no external preaching with this because that tends to all be negative projections that stops true enlightenment from happening. These people that actually do this correctly- usually the people that Christians are most likely to condemn or write-off are 'sinners' - are actually the people that are living much closer to God's true words.
Well I am glad this can be a space for talking about religion.

The real Jesus broke bread with the prostitutes, the sinners, the homosexuals, the outcasts & weirdos society rejected for one reason or another. He didn't even say 'go sin no more' like a condescending douche. It might was 'written' like it was so by sinful heterosexuals that falsely interpreted Jesus' real teachings - but words mean nothing. Words are a veil. If they had any 'sins' - he cleansed them naturally without even speaking or saying anything- but merely accepting and loving them in his nondualistic presence of Oneness. He was also incredibly anti-Te and anti-establishment. Religion has rubbed people the wrong way for many years because people have corrupt Jesus' teachings for their own narcissism and need to look down on others. The real Jesus WEPT indeed.
I love what you wrote here particularly. Of course Jesus is the One who said "Go and sin no more", but yes, as you say, He did not just talk at people like that and we pretty much never hear Him discussing or addressing their sin. He went to them in love. Excepting maybe the woman at the well, but that was after talking to her with great love and respect, and being all-knowing, He knew just what she could hear.

Yes, and amen He looked at them with great love, just a look was enough for them to know that amazing love, and that that love was a Pearl of Great Price that moved the loved to want to sell/give up all they had previously loved because there is not love greater than this.

Here is the woman at the well story in scripture: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...+4&version=DRA

And here is a great treasure! A vision of the actual event, with all the details, which Maria Valtorta wrote as she was transported to that place in that time; exactly what she sees she describes as she sees it. She tells what the woman is like, what Jesus was like, and of course, everything they said in that conversation, including Jesus revealing He knows her thoughts. Because he knows all the thoughts of everyone. And He could refer to her sins because she already was bathed in His love. She has no doubt of it, enabling her to hear. (I love this story and have reread it many times!). http://philippians123.org/food-for-t...maritan-woman/