Thread: LIE/EII semi-duality

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    354 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default LIE/EII semi-duality

How do LIEs feel about their EIIs semi-dual? And vice-versa?

I'm kinda curious as it's a T-F semi-dual relationship as opposed to a double F one like mine is.

So please @Adam Strange and other LIEs/EIIs tell me how you feel about each other.

TIM
    itsp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

infantile preference for a sippy cup existence causes gradual resentment in paypig gamma NTs who aren't interested in handholding an ungainly space cadet through their day to day activities, preferring themselves to be the one getting sternly told what and how to do all the necessary sensory things one must continually 'put up' with. EII would convince themselves it's okay to sleep around, while LIE develops convivial relationship with clerk of nearest liquor store. they pop xans together and watch sports with muted expressions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    It's really terrible having an IQ of less than 75 when I've always wanted to have a higher IQ than everyone else in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I knew from the shape of her mouth in the picture that I posted that she wasn't ESI.

TIM
    ILI INTp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, to explain it succinctly via reinens. LIE is declaring. EII is declaring. What happens when two people wear the pants in a relationship? Generally, they're liable to treat the LIE as a kid like they are, because it's as expected. Someone is gonna have to be the adult here, and it's either the LIE or them, and the LIE is too busy being an adult to care. However, this will lead to the woman is always right. In this case, that'll chafe on the man. It doesn't matter what type is who, except how. The EII man will be outclassed intellectually. The LIE man will have to conform to aristocratic norms. In a place where the norm is for the man to be in charge, that will chafe on the LIE woman.

Popping xans depends on the availability and tolerance of xanax. I doubt that middle eastern LIE would even consider it. Certainly not EII.

Basically, LIE should neglect their comfort, and ignore their attempts to make them comfortable. That's another thing that will cause issues.

Also, where a fight is expected, they won't. This will annoy the LIE, who wants to take any advantage possible, within reason. Thus, a struggle will occur.

There's more, like how they will agree with each other on issues of morality. They're just gonna disagree on what to do, and one side will have to yield to the other. They might rationalize this as a different perspective being good.

Relation should be sustainable. There is no real guarantee of a breakdown. It's probably a common relation for successful people to fall into, I don't know.