Thread: Have you noticed duality to be more common between some types?

Threaded View

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read this article a while ago and agree with a lot of what the IEI writer says in it: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...gram-Dual-quot

Have a read!

Btw my ‘ideal’ SLE would be a 739..then 729/748. 712 and 749 sound fine too SLE 3s or 8s would be ok if we share one number in our tritype. (Or if they are my enneagram ‘dual’ according to her theory, e.g 826..I actually know loads of people of this tritype!)

I used to think about enneagram instincts in terms of ‘the stacks e.g so/sx’ (still kinda do) but I think it’d be easier (and more accurate typing?) for people to learn how to identify people’s tritype plus main instinct (social, sexual or self preservation). This is how Katherine Fauvre does it. Btw she discovered the tritype idea when she noticed that in her research, people kept telling her they related to 3 e-types rather than only 1.

But if we do use the stacks theory..so/sx, sp/so, sx/so and maybe sx/sp are fine for me (so/sx) and I think sp/sx and so/sp wouldn’t be so good, especially so/sp. All are ok as friends though.

There are not many resources on tritype but I will share the ones I know of a bit later in the enneagram section. I love tritype..
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 02-25-2021 at 08:16 AM.