Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
I like pussy, I have a dick, means I'm am male e_e .. to me its as simple as that. (biologically male). IF one is biologically male and capable of procreation, one is meant to be like that by nature. IF the operating system in one's brain or one's brain wiring does not fall in line with one's biological sex.. to me that just means deviancy which can be due to several reasons all of which imply certain levels of defectiveness.. and ends in one being disinclined to fulfill one's biological purpose in life: procreation with the opposite sex.

Society seems to hold a lot of ideas and values which can be cast aside as most people and in general society seems really fucking dumb to me, therefore there is little to no reason to be pressured by what ppl in general think or feel as it only becomes relevant if one allows it to be. So what if one is a guy and likes flowers? Almost every fucking botanist who is a guy likes plants. So what if you like writing sappy petry? Plenty of male poets out there.

This all comes down to ppl's inability to override their fear of rejection by the tribe and it gets better with age and experience. e_e I used to worry about what ppl thought or felt until I discovered most ppl are utter morons and society thinks and does a lot of really stupid bullshit. That solved the problem for me at least:

Tribe dumb like rock, it better if Grug stick with what Grug think right.

Well, Grug seems to get it I suppose. Then again, Grug doesn't seem to get much of anything...