TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default BandD's Model XXX theory

Band’s Model XXX theory. Last updated: 2/9/2021

Greetings all. In looking at socioncs from a more birdseye vantage point - the quadras exist along a spectrum in time and space. If you would unravel the socionics sphere and ‘made the world flat’ it would look something like this:

Alpha - - - Beta - - - Gamma - - - Delta - - - Alpha - - - Beta - - - Gamma - - - Delta (loops back around to Alpha for all of eternity)

Also see those dashes? Think of those dashes as attempting to give the quadras part of it’s values. It travels both ways. Picture them all glow-y with power always going back and forth with the quadras. The energy from the other quadras doesn’t always ‘leak through’ in everybody, but quite often it does.

Because of this natural ‘link’ or chain- some aspects from the other quadras that are directly left or right from your own can naturally (and permanently) influence your personality type and you can be much more like that other quadra than your own quadra because of it. So take Delta for instance- you can be a Gamma Delta or Alpha Delta. The abbreviations GD or AD for short.

You can also be what I call a ‘Core Delta’ that means your personality is more how the quadra stereotypically is thought of - or has more or less equal influencers from both Gamma and Alpha.

I know in Gulenko’s system, IEI in Beta for example is supposed to be the ‘last Beta’ and be the key that opens up Gamma. So then it might be easy to say ‘well isn’t an IEI naturally always a Gamma Beta?’

But I don’t think so cuz this system is based more on core fixed ‘Ti’ personality types rather than how things progress along the world with Te. It’s more how you naturally/genetically/permanently are no matter what is happening in the outside world. Yes, I realize it is a very Fe/Ti system but I’m a Fe/Ti valuer so of course my logical systems are going to be like this.

“Bandd you’re not sadistic or bad ass enough to be Beta. Face it you’re just a SEI.”

This ‘lack of sadism and hatefulness’ I think can be largely summed up by the fact that I’m ‘AB-IEI-Ni’ and not a Core Beta or a Gamma Beta. My parents were naturally Alphas (DA-ESE-Fe & C-LII-Ti) and so it makes sense. I lack a lot of the stereotypical ‘evil’ qualities of Beta although that doesn’t mean I’m necessarily ‘good.’ It’s just a genetic thing. But I’m still Beta in the main scheme of things so I’m still going to be fiery, edgy, provocative, get in trouble with authority at times- the way Betas stereotypically do.

Also a lot of Core Alpha or Regressive Alpha advice is still worthless to me like ‘just be nice and gentle’ (ESE smile) But because I’m a Regressive Beta, I’m still going to come off like that naturally a lot of the time anyway!

When I came out of my mom’s vagina (lol), I inherited more of the qualities from my Alpha parents naturally but I still was something new: A Beta IEI. But an AB-IEI. Not a C-IEI or GB-IEI.

This is part of the reason why I generally enjoy ‘light hearted’ more Alpha-ish media actually and not anything too serious, realistic or dark. As you move farther along in the chain- you naturally mature and grow ‘darker.’ But then you think what about Progressive Deltas, because they’re trying to go back around to Alpha. But this still follows the model XXX theory and Progressive Deltas will still come off as more mature/serious than Core Deltas or Regressive Deltas. ((We have to be serious and moralistic before we are rewarded in Heaven as being resurrected as God’s Innocent Children once again!))

In the chain’s natural cycle - the Regressive types are traveling left so they’re gonna be liberal-minded and the Progressive types tends to be more authoritative and right-wing. (Socially how they appear to others not necessarily in the traditional political sense, although maybe there’s some cross-over)

For example Alpha Delta is probably the one most likely to be really dogmatic about the SJW stuff. (Right wing-authority over Left-wings view.) And Progressive types are more objective focused as opposed to subjective, because they are following the traditional system in a much clearer way. Whatever Fi valuing judgements we may have about the left/right wing stuff - it’s an objective fact of how the chain naturally functions.

Progressive types naturally move through the chain easier/faster and keep up with the traditional Gulenko system of objective death and rebirth. The left-chain-directional regressive (gay) types can be considered to be more ‘loveable’, whereas the right-chain-directional progressive (str8) types can be considered to be more ‘respectable’. And the Core types being somewhere in between, and follow Gulenko’s natural method of progression ‘by the book’ better.

Like Regressive Gamma Deltas actually value Se a bit more so they are more lenient with other people’s usage of Se. They also ‘look back into the abyss’ more than you would think Deltas should be like - even though they still are Deltas.

But Progressive Alpha Deltas OTOH want to fully come back around to Alpha again and be ‘innocent children’ resurrected in Heaven- and so they are often very harsh and authoritative to other people’s usage of Se- because they are on the ‘rightest end’ of the chain. So they more often have more traditionally right-wing views about authority and more stricter ideas about sexuality. They don’t wanna be Gamma Adults remember, they wanna be Alpha Children. Alpha Deltas are quite possibly the type that most often kills a community with forced Si kindness, or hurts people via feeling like they are the most innocent and justified.

Now because Gamma and Alpha are naturally opposing - a Gamma Delta and an Alpha Delta often can not like each other very much because of it.

A GD-IEE-Ne for example tends to be more chillax with people’s morally ambivalent qualities from a Beta PoV. ((Se opposing Fi)) Although they also double-dip value Te which can be annoying for some.)) An AD-IEE-Fi type OTOH is going to be a lot more harsher and judgmental to people’s usage of Se as they’ve double dipped Si and have more completely abandoned Se. They may even be the ones to take ‘matters in their own hands’ more about people’s moral flaws as they’ve given up some of the objective non-feeling Te system valuing process from Gamma as they are more on Alpha’s side now.

Whereas a C-IEE is gonna be somewhere more in between all those extremes. Regressive types are generally more compassionate/artistic/subjective whereas Progressive types are generally more moralistic/ethical/objective. ((A logical type progressive though for example would be more ‘objective’ minded as opposed to those two other things.)) A Delta Alpha vs a Beta Alpha is like this. A BA-xxx-xx type is stepping their feet into Beta’s systems of authority a lot more and leaving the more childishly regressive ‘Disney Delta’ thing behind.

Progressive Types are also more objectively focused as a whole because in the chain the first two quadras don’t value Te - but the last two quadras do. And Te is the function where emotion and gayness die as it’s the exact opposite of Fe.

This system is an attempt to explain some of the ‘’middle ground’ and ambiguity/ambivalence between all the types as often people’s values isn’t such a harsh and cold cut and dry thing with some people. And also better explains why two people of the same quadra may not get along. Also it is more respective of the fact that people are still themselves no matter how society or a community is moving along in an objective way.

If you are for an example an SLE and find yourself getting annoyed at a lot of IEI’s Te polr when in theory you should be more ‘aww that’s so cute.’ You still are probably a SLE but a GB-SLE one. You then should look for a GB-IEI dual probably or at least a C-IEI one as he’s still going to have Te polr but it’s going to be a lot less… painful for you. A Regressive IEI is going to have a really shitty Te polr as they are far removed from Te/Fi as possible. A Progressive IEI is more bathed with Gamma- and so they still have Te polr but it’s not as bad. And if you are a Progressive SLE you’re gonna naturally value Te a bit more than Betas generally are like.

It’s like “wait a minute, I feel very strongly I’m SLE and so much about that type fits, but I get really annoyed at that lack of Te shit from others. Does this mean the entire system is shitty?” I don’t think so- it’s just we need to flesh it out better with Ti.

A Progressive IEI will ‘fit in the real world better’ because of the more valued Te- but a Regressive IEI has a much stronger creative function with double dipped Fe and will be better with creating art & liberating others from corrupt systems. (non real world magic.)

This is just a guideline btw the thing about morals is even flexible within the flexibility. It doesn’t mean that if you decapitate somebody in front of a Regressive Type they’re just going to be like ‘Okay! It’s fine that you did that, I forgive you.’ (smile) That’s funny but also incredibly ridiculous- it’s based on more nuanced and complicated social factors they have with other people. Regressive types are often looking backwards when they “should be” looking forward- but looking backwards is how Regressive types move forward in their own way. When you make an art project you often are ‘looking backwards.’ But the entire thing still inspires and/or entertains a lot of people.

Regardless of all this stuff, at an objective Te level- the quadras as a whole are still moving along in the process of the world in the Te sense the way it’s intended. (External dynamics in motion) So objectively, regardless of somebody’s personal type - IEIs are ‘IEI-Gamma’ and nothing else- as we are always still the key that unlocks SEE to do their thang - but of course, looking at people in more of an individualistic way and in a less snobby and academic way you see how the IEI is still an AB-IEI-Ni.

Socionics theory itself and the articles are often times too Fi-valuing, serious and sophisticated and “straight”- because it sees only the “Te/Fi” Progression cycle and not the “Fe/Ti” Regressive types. It’s very Delta-biased actually. We grow up, we get jobs, we get old and we work and we die and we support this cycle with strong Fi relationships as opposed to Fe. This is an attempt to correct it more with Queer Psychology and Fe/Ti independence. As the theory is correct, but it needs more work.

This isn’t meant to replace or compete with Gulenko’s system but to add upon it and perfect the socionic system even further.

Anyway that is my system. If you like my system, please feel free to clarify your type better if you are a Regressive, Core, or Progressive type. I will list all the types in the next post.

For the Core types (if you don’t think you’re really Regressive or Progressive), just put C-your main type-subtype. Too redundant to list the Core types. They would be just like ‘Beta-like Betas.’ However because of the DCNH thing we probably need a better letter than 'C' so I’m open to suggestions. This is also the first draft and is subject to some changes.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Regressive Alphas (Delta-like Alphas):

DA-ILE-Ne
    DA-ILE-Ti

DA-SEI-Si
    DA-SEI-Fe

DA-ESE-Fe
    DA-ESE-Si

DA-LII-Ti
    DA-LII-Ne

Regressive Betas (Alpha-like Betas):

AB-EIE-Fe
    AB-EIE-Ni

AB-SLE-Se
    AB-SLE-Ti

AB-LSI-Ti
    AB-LSI-Se

AB-IEI-Ni <<< BanD.
    AB-IEI-Fe

Regressive Gammas (Beta-like Gammas):

BG-SEE-Se
    BG-SEE-Fi

BG-LIE-Te
    BG-LIE-Ni

BG-ILI-Te
    BG-ILI-Ni

BG-ESI-Fi
    BG-ESI-Se

Regressive Deltas (Gamma-like Deltas):

GD-IEE-Ne
    GD-IEE-Fi

GD-EII-Fi
    GD-EII-Ne

GD-LSE-Te
    GD-LSE-Si

GD-SLI-Si
    GD-SLI-Te

Now, the Progressives!

Progressive Alphas (Beta-like Alphas)

BA-ILE-Ne
    BA-ILE-Ti

BA-SEI-Si
    BA-SEI-Fe

BA-ESE-Fe
    BA-ESE-Si

BA-LII-Ti
    BA-LII-Ne

Progressive Betas (Gamma-like Betas)

GB-EIE-Fe
    GB-EIE-Ni

GB-SLE-Se
    GB-SLE-Ti

GB-LSI-Ti
    GB-LSI-Se

GB-IEI-Ni
    GB-IEI-Fe

Progressive Gammas (Delta-like Gammas)

DG-SEE-Se
    DG-SEE-Fi

DG-LIE-Te
    DG-LIE-Ni

DG-ILI-Te
    DG-ILI-Ni

DG-ESI-Fi
    DG-ESI-Se

Progressive Deltas (Alpha-like Deltas)

AD-IEE-Ne
    AD-IEE-Fi

AD-EII-Fi
    AD-EII-Ne

AD-LSE-Te
    AD-LSE-Si

AD-SLI-Si
    AD-SLI-Te

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

So what am I in your system?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't know you that well yet. BG-SEE-Fi maybe? Either Core or Regressive Gamma I think. Still Gamma but Hot Chad in avatar choking himself on chain = You're looking back to Beta.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess I'm either -
    BA-LII-Ne
    GB-IEI-Ni
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Nobody

Yes, u seem to really value objective knowledge making u a Progressive type. Both of those types work really well from what I know about you.

TIM
    currently, ILE-Ne
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still don't get how being an alpha like delta makes you more traditionalist...

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Benefit ring types could make more sense if applied same manner (progressive, core, regressive) or by using whole ring (progressive, core, regressive, retardant).
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I still don't get how being an alpha like delta makes you more traditionalist...

The way I was picturing it is if ur progressing right through the chain ur naturally looking at Te things more in a way because the last two quadras are Te-valuing- even though technically yeah Alpha Deltas are headed towards Alpha's Fe - they're still looking at Te more because Te is at the righter end of the chain. And they still value Te as they're still Deltas.

Maybe traditionalist is a bad way to describe it though. If a logical type has a better term for it, we can use that. And maybe it is a thing that is more true for Betas but it makes sense with how I picture the quadras to be- cuz even though the cycle happens- in the reality of the moment, we're still caught in the middle of the 'static' Alpha-Beta-Gamma-Delta path.

Or maybe I'm wrong and Regressive Deltas (Gamma Deltas) are the ones that are more like that, cuz x2 Te from both Gamma and Delta but to me in my head that would just make them weirdly instiutionalized-focused in a way not necessary 'traditional.' Also even though they have double Te for personal pursuits they would actually look at Ti stuff more objectively in a way cuz Ti is on the left side of the chain. The kinda homely traditional Delta stuff is also very Si to me (maybe it's more Si and not a Te thing at all) - which would be double dipped Si from Deltas Progressing towards Alpha. Also it would be like this kind of aversion/wary of personal will power (Se) to me cuz they are walking away from Se so much. (at the very end of the chain there is no Se)
    Last edited by Hot Scalding Gayser; 02-10-2021 at 01:13 PM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Bump

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

When I saw "XXX" this isn't what I imagined from this thread. Still as good.

I definitely have more of a mellow tone about how I carry myself in the world at large. I prefer suffocating caresses to sweet jabs.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As much as I appreciate your interesting take on Quadra progression, no the Quadras stay as is, which means: boy, your ass staying in Beta. I’m not going back to Beta. It’s full of gang turf wars and I don’t feel safe wearing my Gucci around all them thugs. Gamma is my castle.

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like it, but isn’t this an integration of subtypes into a model? I assume an LSE-Si would necessarily be more alpha-like than an LSE-Te which would be more gamma-like. What is the thought process behind an IEI-Ni as possibly being more alpha-like than gamma-like?

Does this theory suggest that the expanded IM’s +/- orientation is not quadra-locked? For example, an IEI could actually have -Fe instead of +Fe as either naturally occurring or conditioned?