Thread: Ashnikko

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I VI her as IEI, but I am still hardly novice at VI so that isn't very reliable at all.

I was initially torn between IEI and SLE but I have seen people say ILE. I just don't know, hence the post.

She just seems so behaviorally SLE, but some other things like her aesthetics are a bit off-putting.

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh shoot I literally just heard Daisy for the first time yesterday. Freaking love that she did a remix of it with Hatsune Miku lol.

My guess is somewhere with valued Se, just from her lyrics and outfits. So either beta or gamma.
    ~we're just out here havin a good time~

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I see Si, not Se, and lots and lots of Ne.

She talks continuously and I don't understand a word she's saying, so.....

I'm gonna guess she's IEE-Ne.

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I see Si, not Se, and lots and lots of Ne.

She talks continuously and I don't understand a word she's saying, so.....

I'm gonna guess she's IEE-Ne.
    You actually make a good point about the Ne.

But I expect to see more Se and Ne than Si and Ni from extroverted irrationals, so where is the Si you saw?

Also, yeah now that I think about it, I wouldn't trust her with Ti lol

but i dont know what im talking about, so...

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeliMeat View Post
    You actually make a good point about the Ne.

But I expect to see more Se and Ne than Si and Ni from extroverted irrationals, so where is the Si you saw?

Also, yeah now that I think about it, I wouldn't trust her with Ti lol

but i dont know what im talking about, so...
    OK, you might not believe this, but the Si that I was seeing was in her body movements. In my opinion, Si-users have smooth, competent control over their bodies (every baseball player in the world is SLI), and she was moving in that manner in the beginning of the video.

An example of what I mean can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmcT6ex-214

where the first woman is an EII and she moves like a prancing horse, very smooth and showy. EII's even run like this, IMO.
    The second woman is an SEI and all of her moves are smooth and her body is under tight control, as if every muscle is moving from a central, internal command center. Watch her body. She remains centered and the limbs move around the center.
    The third woman is an Se-dom and she's kicking the earth as if she's mad at it. Nothing subtle, nothing graceful, just kicks. Boom Boom Boom.
    The fourth woman is an LIE, I think, and she's Se-HA, and it looks to me as if she's reciting her moves from a book that she studied. Nothing really natural about her moves.
    The last woman in the video might be IEI, and she looks as if she's surprised to have a body at all and she doesn't know what to do with it.

Now watch Ashnikko's moves in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i01tOMgBDU
    She's smooth and graceful, in spite of looking like a spoiled brat.

I looked for an ESI in that shuffle video sequence but couldn't identify one to the point where I felt sure of her sociotype. Lacking an ESI, I liked the EII best. She's sex with class. Lol.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 02-03-2021 at 02:24 AM.

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    OK, you might not believe this, but the Si that I was seeing was in her body movements. In my opinion, Si-users have smooth, competent control over their bodies (every baseball player in the world is SLI), and she was moving in that manner in the beginning of the video.

An example of what I mean can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmcT6ex-214

where the first woman is an EII and she moves like a prancing horse, very smooth and showy. EII's even run like this, IMO.
    The second woman is an SEI and all of her moves are smooth and her body is under tight control, as if every muscle is moving from a central, internal command center. Watch her body. She remains centered and the limbs move around the center.
    The third woman is an Se-dom and she's kicking the earth as if she's mad at it. Nothing subtle, nothing graceful, just kicks. Boom Boom Boom.
    The fourth woman is an LIE, I think, and she's Se-HA, and it looks to me as if she's reciting her moves from a book that she studied. Nothing really natural about her moves.
    The last woman in the video might be IEI, and she looks as if she's surprised to have a body at all and she doesn't know what to do with it.

Now watch Ashnikko's moves in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i01tOMgBDU
    She's smooth and graceful, in spite of looking like a spoiled brat.

I looked for an ESI in that shuffle video sequence but couldn't identify one to the point where I felt sure of her sociotype. Lacking an ESI, I liked the EII best. She's sex with class. Lol.
    I actually find that extremely fascinating and would appreciate it if you would post a link where I can learn more about this type of VI or whatever it is. That's really interesting because out of the five you pointed out I liked watching the "Boom Boom Boom." the most and LIE the least.

I do see what you are talking about, but I don't get why you would point out Si movements rather than Ne ones to indicate an Ne-dom. I'm guessing that sort of Si graceful centeredness is an Ne-Si axis thing in general and not found in the Se-Ni axis? My initial assumption is that I would not see Si from an IEE because it is so weak in them.

But I think I see what the Ne movements might be...
    I noticed that the Ne valuing shuffle girls you pointed out, as well as Ashnikko, move in a sort of "proprioceptively exploratory" way.
    See how the EII and SEI girls keep moving their limbs and body position as if they are trying to cover novel ground on the floor and fill in imaginary gaps in the space around them?
    Ashnikko seems to do that too:

Look, she is making a lot of successively arrhythmic movements and moves different parts of her body in constantly novel directions. This one is full of it: Ashnikko - Deal With It Feat. Kelis (Official Music Video) - YouTube

This one has more constricted dancing, but is still noticeable: Ashnikko - Daisy (Official Video) - YouTube

And this one: Ashnikko - Hi, It's Me (Official Video) - YouTube here you see it at 1:01 in the couch segment also with what I think is Te, at 1:48 as she struggles as if she is trying to wiggle or explore her way out instead of force her way out (no "Boom Boom Boom."), and also look at 2:37 onward.

It's like the movement alterations are less predictable because of a tendency for novelty, and as if you would only be able to predict moves by considering what they have not yet done.
    Look at the link you gave: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmcT6ex-214

EII girl is constantly covering new ground/shifting position, leg work doesn't take long to start doing different movements and doesn't really repeat except for the feet, and arms do it a little bit but seems in charge of maintaining balance and thus doesn't move very liberally.
    SEI girl is also covering novel ground and you can see what I am talking about in her arm movement.

It's like they are inclined to shake things up a bit whereas:

Se-dom does indeed move around a lot, but independent limbs move repetitively, linearly, and with more force (arms less so)
    LIE almost doesn't ever walk around even accidentally, and even though her dance is constantly changing up it, like you said, is more like she is reciting moves than moving naturally.
    IEI doesn't seem to move around intentionally, has repetitive leg movement, movements overall seem deliberated, even changes in the dance seem intentional rather than compulsory (look at the arms) like she moves because she feels she has to and not because she "just does"

These three women move a lot less whimsically and are not very "proprioceptively exploratory"

but...

This is all speculation off of possibly nothing from someone who was just introduced to the concept.
    If it is substantial, then I think I would safely conclude Ashnikko is indeed IEE.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With her music videos and how she presents herself as an artist, I think there’s too much Ne coming from her. She’s very prolific and likes to infuse a lot of elements to make one thing (her music and imagery doesn’t necessarily match). I think she’s really annoying and I don’t like her mode of expression but it’s not due to the Ne, but the Fe. It’s fake and doing too much, trying too hard to sell an image. It seems like she uses Ne to execute her desired image and how she wants to be viewed which is what is most obvious but it’s actually the Fe that’s always on. She’s ultra Beta, EIE. Her deliberate imagery, movements, musical topics all show that she values power sensing Se over being effected by the environment of Si. Her Se HA comes out wanting to effect the environment with the weirdo, over the top, anime girl style. But how much of that is actually expressing her true self? I say very little, if nothing at all. She just so disjointed and caught up in pushing out her image but none of it makes any sense. She raps about typical rap topics but with the way she sounds mixed with the way she looks, no one can take that seriously. I don’t even know if she actually believes the act she puts up.

She behaves normally but she feeds off of the interviewer when he says she’s so weird because of her hair color or outfits because that’s really fulfills her main goal of wanting to get attention on her looks. Contrast her with IEE Imogen Heap who is unusual and artistic, but she doesn’t wear it like a badge to get attention. Imogen’s music is very Si oriented and relaxing, about letting things be the way it is, and not trying to effect anything (rejection of Se).

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know of Ashnikko, I've posted her songs here before. She uses gross humor a lot (Si polr), very merry Fe overload. Ne demo, sings with an old meme to cash out on nostalgia (Ni). She's alright and her music is kinda funny. EIE probably.
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wtf, not a fan. This some similar shit to Grimes. Not a fan of her stuff either. IEE maybe?

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post

wtf, not a fan. This some similar shit to Grimes. Not a fan of her stuff either. IEE maybe?
    Nah she’s your dual

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
    Nah she’s your dual

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like her. Looking from afar, I could see the possibility of confusing her for Se base... but further inspection makes ENFx clear. My money is on EIE.

She rather reminds me of Azealia Banks, not Grimes. Azealia seems like a fellow Beta extravert but probably SLE instead (so much damn Fi PoLR with that woman Ashnikko is in your face but it’s not so clumsy).
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ashnikko

Lol no one would ever mistaken that loud cringe clown for Se base unless they don’t understand Se. There’s just too many EIEs who believe that acting randomly and foolishly loud and anxious is Se which is why it comes off as fake and unbelievable. EIEs are agent provocateurs. They want to stir up emotional responses that is specific to catering their image. Like EIE Nicki Minaj who puts up a front of being tough since she loves talking smack and incurred the wrath of SEE Cardi who’s always ready to knock a bitch out. EIEs just ends up looking clownish and weird when they go out with Se HA cuz they’re victims but love starting shit. But when the tough gets going, they run and hide behind an Se lead to fight battles for them and if they don’t got an Se lead backing them up, they’re in trouble. They rely on echo chamber to really perpetuate their existence.

Like really? Wtf is she trying to accomplish? Anime boss bitch rapper? That shit literally don’t go together. Delusional. No one gonna take that seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only reason I thought she could have been Se base in the first place is because I felt so sure she was irrational and beta quadra, and she doesn't seem very introverted. I see I was mistaken now. If it explains anything, I have actually only known one Se-dom past simply knowing their name throughout my life, and that was years ago. I have also never known an EIE now that I think about it...

Wow, I should really get out more....

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she is kind of a sick reflection of society's mental illness. <== my brain when I saw the vid.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is mid quadra stuff because it is not meant to mock about showmanship (actually you can find lots of material around this theme by periferals) but to show off.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's pretty obviously an 4D Ne 4D Fe type, but it's IEE rather than EIE. Her nonverbals in the interview are a better match for NeFi, and for example the stuff about using menstrual blood is typical delta NF: "It's all natural and so metal" - this is the delta NF wild side. IEE aren't too bothered by dirty things as long as it is something mundane and natural like bodily fluids. EIE being Si polr have more disgust of normal bodily functions and prefer their unsettling stuff to be more extreme like death and decay, corpses, twisted unnatural things etc.

The music video is all about infantile teasing ("I've got all this but you can't have it!"), and IEE do love playful teasing. It's not about sending a clear message like EIE attempt to do. Delta NF poke and tease but expect a lenient unflappable response (like a good-natured parent that will indulge their kid, maybe joining in the fun), while beta NF expect an assertive pushback (like someone that isn't intimidated, doesn't take shit from anyone and can be worthy of claiming the "trophy").

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    She's pretty obviously an 4D Ne 4D Fe type, but it's IEE rather than EIE. Her nonverbals in the interview are a better match for NeFi, and for example the stuff about using menstrual blood is typical delta NF: "It's all natural and so metal" - this is the delta NF wild side. IEE aren't too bothered by dirty things as long as it is something mundane and natural like bodily fluids. EIE being Si polr have more disgust of normal bodily functions and prefer their unsettling stuff to be more extreme like death and decay, corpses, twisted unnatural things etc.

The music video is all about infantile teasing ("I've got all this but you can't have it!"), and IEE do love playful teasing. It's not about sending a clear message like EIE attempt to do. Delta NF poke and tease but expect a lenient unflappable response (like a good-natured parent that will indulge their kid, maybe joining in the fun), while beta NF expect an assertive pushback (like someone that isn't intimidated, doesn't take shit from anyone and can be worthy of claiming the "trophy").
    These are excellent points!
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

idk, what she does is not my idea of playful teasing. That is teasing? rly?

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

idk, what she does is not my idea of playful teasing. That is teasing? rly?
    Yeah, it's a bit more obnoxious that what you would expect from IEE in a closer relationship, but basically it's this "neener-neener" type of infantile poking and looking for boundaries. It's checking if you're an iceberg SLI or if you're actually an SEI that will eventually burst in tears if you tease them lol.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mostly uses violent or sexual themes in her art. pretty clear Se valuing type to me and definitely not delta.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, it's a bit more obnoxious that what you would expect from IEE in a closer relationship, but basically it's this "neener-neener" type of infantile poking and looking for boundaries. It's checking if you're an iceberg SLI or if you're actually an SEI that will eventually burst in tears if you tease them lol.
    why would anyone burst into tears when teased? Teasing is fun.. teasing:

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why would anyone burst into tears when teased? Teasing is fun.. teasing:

I would call that more like Fe banter than Ne teasing. More like EIE/LSI than IEE/SLI based on a couple of minutes of watching.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would call that more like Fe banter than Ne teasing. More like EIE/LSI than IEE/SLI based on a couple of minutes of watching.
    Hmm, should I call it playful mocking then?

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, should I call it playful mocking then?
    I think when it's this back-and-forth mocking with acknowledgement of power dynamics can be more Fe/Ti. The playfulness of NeFi is usually more infantile, like "you're a poopoo head!", "no, you're a stupidhead!", physically poking and in all cases staring at you to check how you're taking it. If you get mad, then not all is well in the relation. Ne pushes boundaries and makes you look silly, "the foolish dad". You're not supposed to take any of this seriously, it's just poking and a childish way of saying "I like you" instead of actually saying it.

Though watching more of the video I could see it being also what IEE's do. In any case, I don't really like it much.. I think EIE would subconsciously expect LSI to put their foot down eventually, but IEE would resent it if SLI put their foot down. Usage of Se is not okay in delta.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    mostly uses violent or sexual themes in her art. pretty clear Se valuing type to me and definitely not delta.
    This is shitty low quality stereotyping, you have to do better than this. Delta aren't some magic dust fairies that drop dead if violence and sex is mentioned. Speaking of fairies, she really has the pixie girl vibe overall.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is shitty low quality stereotyping, you have to do better than this.

I don't feel like writing a long post about this girl when the type seems really obvious and her art forgettable tbh. delta types like long walks in nature and don't pretend to eat shit or smear blood on their face in music videos. sometimes it's just as easy as this.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't feel like writing a long post about this girl when the type seems really obvious and her art forgettable tbh. delta types like long walks in nature and don't pretend to eat shit or smear blood on their face in music videos. sometimes it's just as easy as this.
    Allright, this tells me all I need to know about your typing methodology.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Allright, this tells me all I need to know about your typing methodology.
    I watched several videos about her including this one in german. everything I've seen of her clearly suggests EIE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOSD...&pbjreload=101

socionics literature clearly states how types behave and what quadras value. the IEE suggestion seem ridiculous to me.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched several videos about her including this one in german. everything I've seen of her clearly suggests EIE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOSD...&pbjreload=101

socionics literature clearly states how types behave and what quadras value. the IEE suggestion seem ridiculous to me.
    You need to get out more if your typings are based on quadra stereotypes instead of real people.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well I guess that seals it lol I don't think I like EIEs hahaha.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My guess is IEE just based on a few music videos (I like a couple of her songs). So Ne/Si overload and I see absolutely no Ni.

I have known IRL an (unhealthy-ish) IEE Sexual 4 for unfortunately many years now, and she comes off as very stereotypically beta.
    Ashnikko is very similar to her. a bit obnoxious (but it's not fun beta obnoxiousness) and I haven't watched any videos but Lolita in a post mentioned her thriving off of attention from her strangeness/stylistic choices as well as trying very hard to cultivate a particular image, which sounds exactly right. It's from the SX 4-ness and not the beta-ness.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well I guess that seals it lol I don't think I like EIEs hahaha.
    not all of them are running around with bright hair colours craving for attention, but yeah, it's a very difficult type. duals don't really like each other at first.

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stereotypical beta aesthetics but it seems like she does it for fun, not a true identity. My guess is C-ILE-Ne.

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE ofc

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not all of them are running around with bright hair colours craving for attention, but yeah, it's a very difficult type. duals don't really like each other at first.
    Ashnikko here is like a mirror who represents everything I really hate about modern society. There is nothing to eventually even begin to like. She is also crude and in your face, kinda disgusting tbh.

No offense to ppl who like her stuff, to each their own.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems like an se valuer to me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast