screenshot_20210127_220228.jpg

TIM
    ILE-Ti VLEF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

functest.PNG
    So somehow because I enjoy eating yummy food that means I have high Se lol. And despite that it says there's no doubt I'm an N type. Something is wrong with the math in this test. The z-scores for the MBTI preference (E vs I, N vs S, etc.) aren't exclusive to each other, so you could score lower than average on both I and E functions (negative z-score) and be a nothingvert (not extravert and not intravert), or you could score above average on both I and E functions (positive z-scores) and be an everyvert (both extraverted and intraverted)

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The test repeats the same mbti misunderstandings as usual. Its worthless
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

MBTI texts are accented on dichotomies and so their undestanding of functions can be worse. It can be lesser correct and detailed than in Socionics. If they don't notice wrong (and contradicting to Jung) functional model for introverted types, then they may have bad understanding of functions.

In the example given in 1st message is seen equal sum for T and F, what means test did not worked good for T/F dichotomy. Too much difference between close developed Si and Se may point on mistakes of understanding of those functions.

Quote Originally Posted by The Banana King View Post
    you could score lower than average on both I and E functions (negative z-score) and be a nothingvert
    Jung type is what more expressed _in you_, what dominates in your consciousness. It's secondary about social average levels.
    Hypothetically, with higher IQ you should get higher sum of opposite functions as have better mind abbilities in general, including in your weak regions.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Functions test

MBTI conflate cognitive preference with personal/behavioral preference. It said I’d likely be ISTJ as my MBTI type but from MBTI functions it’s ISXP aka Ti/Fi Se. The descriptions of MBTI ISTJ is most similar to LSI and I’m not either. I do have strong Ti and Fi development.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

this test is garbage

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s possible the test gives insight into what your subtype would be. Banana King got Se and Ne highest irrational functions so C subtype. I know you claim H sub, Banana but C is where H wants to be or you could actually be C sub. I got Fi and Ti highest judgment functions and I’m normalizing subtype. MBTI definitions don’t translate over to socionics, nor does it have adherence to Jung but it could accidentally reveal a pattern, as I’ve suggested.