Quote Originally Posted by StarPath View Post
I don't know, honestly. My problem with ESI is that I am not sure if I fit Ne PoLR and Te suggestive 100% (Although I can come up with new stories easily and I can connect different fields of knowledge, I have trouble seeing different perspectives on opinions). I also might be too emotionally expressive for ESI. My constant type switching in MBTI and Enneagram could point to 1D Ti (I was unsure between INFJ and ESTJ, LOL in MBTI). I am starting to consider EIE-Ni and SEE.
@StarPath, I watched the video that you posted. If you aren't an ESI-Se, then no one is. That's my opinion, for what it's worth. (Hint: My opinion is free.) Well, you could be an SEE-Fi, but I don't see the flash-bang of the SEE.

I rented a car from a woman the other day. She had transparent sparkly fingernails an inch long (Se), clothes that were just flash, a knitted headband that did a half-twist on her forehead (3D Si), and she had big, warm eyes that just spoke of tons of Fi. She told me that she was going to apply for a straight sales job, for commissions. Now that's an SEE. ESI's are a bit more conservative.