Thread: Hello :D

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello :D

I have been lurking this forum for a while. Funny dialogue, insightful minds, amusing bants. I want to join in on the fun !
    I'm IEI-Fe. Ennegram 7w6 I think. Was a 5w4 for a while when a SEE broke my heart and I went emo for two years

Socionics has made me tolerate people I don't like as they serve as fodder for my typology experiments

I am still finding my way in life so I have no fancy titles to brandish. In typical IEI fashion I spend too much time in my noggin and not enough time in the physical realm. I say this with the assumption that makes me sound like I'm not an IEI because personally whenever I hear someone start with "As an *insert type here*..." I assume that is not the persons actual type, but their benefit or superego. I mean we all have delusions about who we really are. When I took the Socionics test I answered how I wanted to be rather than how I really am. And I would consistently get ILE or LII. My grand delusion is that my Ti is on some mad scientist Rick Sanchez level but in reality it is just confused insecure garble, and I irritate other people whenever I use it in a self-assured way. Like I just look and sound ridiculous. I come across as a serial killer, seriously.

So that's it. I have a lot of your icon/pictures memorized, I spend so much fekking time on here.

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey!

Yeah, Ti sounds good in my head as well, but it’s more like a second language.
    Our ignorance of Te just makes our Ti seem more significant to us. Gotta get our logic somewhere, right?

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeliMeat View Post
    Hey!

Yeah, Ti sounds good in my head as well, but it’s more like a second language.
    Our ignorance of Te just makes our Ti seem more significant to us. Gotta get our logic somewhere, right?
    So true, a second language.
    People online sometimes tell me "You seem strong in Ti" and type me ILE/LII, little do they know how much time I spend editing when trying to explain something

Love how you're responding to these introductory posts so us newcomers are not just yelling into the void

TIM
    EII-Ne 4w5 sx
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi! Another FF fan I see, your avatar is adorable. Which ones are your favorite?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hi, and welcome to the forum. You're adorable. <3