Thread: Gay and lesbian LIIs

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gay and lesbian LIIs

In another thread I spoke about my experiences recently as a 'waiting queue coach' at a liquor store. This was in downtown Amsterdam, which is heavily gentrified. Lots of people who think they are artsy or stylish but in fact are simply histrionic. Among them lots of people who demonstrative display their homosexuality. With all the the clientele coming through my door (gay or not gay, black, white, alcoholics etc.etc) it was an excellent opportunity for Socionics and Personality-psychology/pathology sightseeing!

Now my question: are gay and especially lesbian LIIs even more anal (no pun intended!) than their heterosexual brethren and sistern? Or is it just the gentrified ones and do relaxed LIIs gays and lesbians exist in significant numbers as well?

Please note, this is a serious discussion! Behave!
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Wait a minute. Are you saying that LII’s have sex with other people?

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    haha

I do have to admit that I almost never talk about my sexuality openly irl. I'm heterosexual.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Good point, never considered that possibility! My guess would be that they are forced to by ESEs ;-)

“I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Relaxed gays certainly exist, but the type of gay that is projected to us most in the Narc way in the media is the type of gay that's ultra competitive and moves around a lot because they aren't sure what they really want yet, so they kind of want everything. They have a mild form of narcissism that's mostly harmful to themselves, but can still be problematic. They are very socialized, worldly, and like to live in the big city for greater protection as that is where most of the institutions are that will actually protect them in a real concrete Te way. (which is more bad-ass than Se is in all honesty - as much as I don't like Te, @ouronis was dead right when he said Te gets you the world and Se gets you in prison lolol.)

You can't be too relaxed in the streets/urban no matter what your sexual preference/socionics type is because I mean it's naturally more ghetto and lively. But that also makes you tougher in a good way.

I admit, I myself like urban areas better than relaxed suburban even tho I'm not living in one currently (I probably plan to change this sometime in my life tho. Maybe). They are just naturally more fag friendly in my NOT SO HUMBLE experience. Gay people especially have been victimized too badly by people pretending to be "peaceful and loving Christians" after all. But the flip side to the big city is that it is more hyper/competitive and narcissistic Not-Relaxed like compared to living with the Blue Mountain Folk. So that is a kind of negative side. And you get a lot of people trying to fuck you over and take advantage of your sweet naive Midwestern-ness with their slick big city ways.

I know there's a cute likable movie called To Wong Foo about drag queens whose car breaks down in a small town and the people are really nice and friendly to them- but this isn't really the norm in my real world experience, and feels like a kind of idealistic Disneyfied projection that Hollywood does. It would be great if only it were really true.You know? It seems like a gaslight-y dishonest thing to get the Blue Mountain Folk race to completely accept the Perverted Homosexual Adventurer race and it feels disingenuous because they aren't letting it happen organically in any way and maybe the two races just won't ever get along, and we should all accept that even though it's not 'pretty.'

It's not what we want to hear, because Te/Fi authority figures want like everybody holding hands plastered on a PC cover book that they can use to justify their own existence. It's an IEE's wet dream but Fe valuing quadras often don't obey with their Delta ideals.

If Blue Mountain Folk want to moronically think I'm always their enemy, what choice do I have but to fight them sometimes? If you're "Too Nice" and try to pretend to be their friend it *does* honestly come across like you want to sexually abuse their children even if that is the furthest thing from the truth lol. I try to be a nice, diplomatic guy but I'm not naive anymore. If it comes down to them or me- I am going to choose me and they will choose them and that's kinda cold but true. =/

Jesus. I know I rant about homosexuality too much, but it is my super power after all. As for gay LIIs, they are adorable to me of course. <3

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Good point, never considered that possibility! My guess would be that they are forced to by ESEs ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    UUGHGHGGG the nerdiness annoys me so much
    Yes. And yet, I can somehow relate.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post

Going by Sheldon's mannerisms he could be the most obnoxius flamboyant homosexual there is given the interest in homonormative copulation instead of physics.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know a biologically female LII-Ne who identifies as non-binary. They're pansexual and a very chill person, minus some latent e6 anxiousness. live in NY suburbs

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The LIIs I have known, most of them are asexual. They could be interested in love, but not sex. I don't known why...

As opposed to them, I'm interest in sex, but have no interest in romantic relationships. I even try to watch some romantic movies to improve the feeling of my "stone heart?", but no, I just can't get it. All the "dating behaviours" are nonsense. For me, friendship/comradeship is more real.